All Comments on 'Discovered by a Black Guy'

by chastity_sissy

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
james_38671james_38671about 11 years ago
WOW

great story , almost the way it happened to me with my first few black cocks

i love to take a big wonderful black cock in me aften as i can service one

i am glad i live near memphis where lots of black cocks reside that want me to please them

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

I was outside on the balcony,i was in pantyhose and a shirt,it was late,i had been watching crossdress porn.I went out,my cock straining against the pantyhose.I decided to water the plants,bending over,i heard a noise,i stayed and i saw a guy looking at me,from the next balcony.I moved around until i was bending over,in front of him about 6 ft away,separated by the gap between our balconies.He had his cock out,stroking,i leaned right up against the rail,my pantyhosed bottom in view.I heard him stroking,then a sigh as i looked over and saw cumm shooting from his cock.I smiled,he stepped back,and i went inside.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Awesome

Can't wait for the next part. You should include some group sex and more straight to gay conversion. And of course chastity. That would be so hot!

devilspy2001devilspy2001over 10 years ago
Another great story.

Keep going as I like the idea of this sissy twink getting shared with other stud cocks to be fucked and bred. To suck and swallow. An any sissy boys he dom's but not in chastity can get blow jobs from this sissy. Fun watching to sissy's suck and play and even fuck. Breeding this chastity sissy would be great.

FrancisAlbaFrancisAlbaabout 10 years ago
Nice

I think this story has a lot of potential. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great Story

I love how the black guy has patience, yet the utmost confidence that she wants to be his bitch. I started "dating" this gorgeous black guy and in the beginning he displayed the same absolute confidence proving that i didn't just want him but I needed him. Within a month I was his girly, sissy cum slut and I loved it. Today I'm 100% his woman and I live completely as a woman doing any and everything he tells me without questions.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Can't wait for the next installment!

Incredibly hot story - would love to read more. Especially if he brings his friends!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Got me hot the whole story. Now you know I cross dress and dream of chastity and black cock... mmmmmmmmm

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
coldsteel

I would love to have a big black cock streching my virgin asspussy such a hot story

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
a black man's sissy boi

Good story. I wish the opportunity would happen to me. I fantasize about getting broke in by several BBCs while wearing kinky panties or lingerie. I sometimes wear kinky panties hoping a BBC finds me and takes me home where several BBCs are waiting to have their way with me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Locked up and serving a big cock what a dream!

Needs to learn to take a big load in his mouth!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Jealous

I've been a sissy slut nearly all my life,when young I got fucked by lots of guys only

one had 10 inch cock, I've always wanted a BBC filling my boi pussy but never been

Lucy enough, can only dream about getting to serve one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
broke in.

I want to be broken in by several BBCs. BBCs make my panty wearing white ass uncontrollably horny. I want shared by a group of BBCs . And they could even film it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
OMG!

Soooooo HOT!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Older guys like pantyhose or at least nylons. I am 51, I wear pantyhose and a nice dress, I have quite a big bum and I am just passable when I dress to go to the club. When they talk to me they know what I am, I go out to get fucked. If the guy is sober and presentable, they are half way there, if they buy me a drink and sit with me , nearly there, hand on my nyloned leg I am looking for a place to fuck. If they want to take me home lead the way. Last guy told me his name was Rob, tall, balding, maybe 60, we talked, his hand was rubbing my knee, it was late, I already had 3 cocks inside me that night, last one in a car in the car park. I said to him, take me home for a coffee, he leaned over and kissed me, if I take you home you will get more than coffee. In the car, his hand was up my dress, touching my hosed cock and balls. nice house, ceiling was painted white as he pulled my pantyhose half down, his mouth over my cock, not a great cock sucker but he was eager, I was semi hard, I said fuck me, lifting my legs, he stood up, he didn't muck around, I felt the head of his cock against me, pushing, my anus opened, fuck he was thick as I felt my anus stretch around him, my cock hardened, and he pushed, well, I had been fucked by 3 guys that night, I was relaxed and open but Rob was thick and I felt my insides stretching to take him and he kept pushing, fuck he felt huge and my cock responded, I am small but I was so hard as he began fucking me, I could not help groaning, he leaned over to kiss me, this guy was full of surprises, out tongues met as he fucked me,. then he stood and slowly stroked my cock as he moved back and forward, my cum arced high into the air, beautifully, it felt so good as he held my legs high, faster now, my cock just keep leaking, then I felt the warmth as he unloaded in me and then I realized he was in me bareback and I was holding him in me, telling him to fill me, he was making love to me and I wanted him too., he felt so good. When he pulled out, he lay on me, kissing me, then moved down and began sucking my cock, I let him but then he moved away, pulling up my pantyhose, roll over, I did and he began licking my ass through my hose, it was nice but then he stopped, I felt him move, he grabbed my hose and tore a hole in them, then I felt his tongue rim my just fucked hole, he was good, I pushed back, he rimmed me for quite some time, then he mounted me and pushed his cock back up me riding me with his thick cock until I felt him pulse in me. What a fucker, I was in lust. Now I stay with him most weekends, he insists I wear pantyhose only around the house, when we go out he insists I wear a short dress, pantyhose, no panties. In some shops he lifts my dress up, 2 weeks ago he did that and a guy came over and I was forced to give him a blow job in a stores change room, I did with no hesitation knowing I was going to get that thick cock up me later.I want to live with him but as yet he hasn't asked me, I guess I will have to work my ass a little bit harder.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
i

I love being a cock sucker and love being fucked, but I could never dress like a woman to entice a man. I do not feel I am submissive---I just enjoy servicing men.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
love white sissy pussy

Need a white sissy slut

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good but

SO a sub doesn't call his mistress to see if it is ok to take on another Dom. Let alone sick dick and fuck without permission? Not gonna happen. Then he take a 9" Dick with zero lube zero fingering. Zero prep. First time Dick that size. Come on

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Submissive curious

I love the thought of having my little cock locked in a cage an be taken by a tall big black man with a huge fucking cock and forced to woreship his huge cock as his own personal COCKWHORE..

TrstxxxTrstxxxabout 3 years ago

I would love to be this sub. 💕

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Satisfying on many levels. Thank you.

sissyboi69Aricsissyboi69Aricabout 2 years ago

BBC is such a fantasy of mine, Thank you for sharing

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You go girl, well done!

I'd love to be wearing panties full time and kept in chastity by a Black man who had the only key and lost it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Lucky girl (I mean boi). Black cock knows how to please girls and bois.

nakedfaggotnakedfaggot4 months ago

Such a hot story

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Oh my, soooo erotic!

I crave being able to remove all the hair from my body, apply makeup, do my nails and dress in some slutty lingerie with a wig and service a few older BBC's. I've only had one black cock and I wish I had enjoyed it more than once, I know I'm meant to enjoy them, just can't find the right one in Athens Ga. horny4cum69@proton.me

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous