All Comments on 'Dicky Visits The Library'

by DickyUK

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Watching her biting

her bottom-lip as a kind of fetish indicates a sense of humor by the author.

theravenfoxtheravenfoxabout 11 years ago
So Deliciously British, So Enticingly Masculine

That's it...meet me in the stacks. I think the fantasy section would be appropriate. Just wait there for me, Dicky...I need a few minutes to recover from that amazing orgasm you just inspired with this story! Is pussy-wetting an adjective? It's the perfect descriptor for your voice.

Your best audio yet!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
YES!

That was amazing! Your best story on Lit.... I loved it! Thank you!

KikishoesKikishoesabout 11 years ago
NICE AND SXY

That was hot and sexy. I really like library fantasies.

sara_looks4funsara_looks4funabout 11 years ago
Mmmm library fantasies...

Maybe I need to quit my job and work at a library, especially if men like you come in regularly. Your sexy voice had me dripping within the first minutes. Thank you for another amazing orgasm.

absorbabsorbalmost 9 years ago

Love the library sensual tryst that you described. Your voice is very seductive.

EllipsisDHEllipsisDHabout 8 years ago

You leave me breathless.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Dont you ever do that again

Always, and I mean ALWAYS, cum into my pussy. Fill me deep with your hot spunk. Give me your baby. That cum belongs inside me.

chieftwochieftwoabout 2 years ago

great story. I want more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDickyUK@DickyUK
145 Followers
Any comments or feedback welcome, especially if you liked anything! I might not submit very often but still check messages and am open to exchanging private stories or audios ;) PS. Don't forget to include an email in any messages if you'd like a reply :)