All Comments on 'Black Dom Over Cuck Hubby'

by Albuffla

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
james_38671james_38671about 11 years ago
GREAT

so wonderful to get black cock from wifes lover it makes me so hot

we started this 4 yrs ago both of us love it so much, have not been in

an adult store like that yet but who knows it would be so hot as ilove black cock along with my wife now

William smythWilliam smythabout 11 years ago
Ineresting to note

Contrast the frank comment made and acknowledged by James with the biased and bigoted anonymous contribution.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
question is bill who is more mentally ill james, the others, or you

his is just racist propaganda, if you find it erotic you need help

cuckwanabeecuckwanabeeabout 11 years ago
Wish it was me

Very hot story. I'd love to lick lots of cum out of my wife's pussy after she serviced a big group of black guys with big hard dicks and then have to suck them all to get them ready to fuck her again.

madisonsub_btmmadisonsub_btmalmost 11 years ago
Hard as a rock

Wish that was me. Filled my pants with pre-cum reading that story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

liked it a LOT. I'm more than a little envious of the narrator.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow, great scene!

My wife was submissive to her bull, but enjoyed continuing to berate me for (what else) my little cock. He decided since my cock was useless, that my holes were not. They had both always seen how I worshipped his cock. Like a lot of cuckolds, I was never interested in mens' personalities or their bodies, but once my wife brought home a big one, I became fascinated by the tool that gave her so much pleasure.

He has since turned me into (his words) "a faggot for Nigger dick". First, by fluffing him. Then, training my asshole with butt plugs and dildos to take "Nigger dick." He has since seen fit to have me cross-dress when he is there. He has also brought friends over to fuck the wife and me, and they all seem to think I am very attractive, and say they like me giving anal sex better than her. My wife cut me off long ago, and I am grateful to our Master for providing me a very enjoyable sex life.

Now he is talking about having a party to castrate me with a burdizzo (yikes!) and feminizing me. He will leave my cock alone, as he loves how it bounces around when he fucks me cowgirl-style. He also says it will remind everyone who sees it by itself that he has taken my manhood. He will keep my balls in a jar on his mantle. Apparently, he has a collection.

I will do anything for my Master. I much prefer being a pretty girl for him than I ever did being a husband to my wife. Black men rule!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Wish I could

I would like a wife who make me a cuckold suck big black cock dress a woman and filling my mouth with cum and make me take his cock up my ass

cdCindy1cdCindy1almost 2 years ago

I wish this was me, my wife, and her BBC lover. I'm a sissy faggot cocksucking bottom bitch white boy. I truly want my wife to have a big-cocked black lover. I would fluff his cock, get it ready for her, and guide his big cock into her waiting pussy. Then I will lick his juicy cum from her cunt and he will fuck me from behind deep and hard.

Please tell us more stories. this one is great.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous