All Comments on 'Quickie'

by lumbercue

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
LeFrog08LeFrog08about 11 years ago
very bad audio

barely readable sound track.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
i hope you kicked her out

if its real dump her

Dark_StormDark_Stormabout 11 years ago

I have to agree with LeFrog08, the audio quality is so poor, speech unintelligible and the silent spaces so long, it's virtually unlistenable.

A good idea, but terrible execution. Of course, in this situation, I guess you had to work with what you got and how you got it. Still, it's not worth the time to even try to listen to it.

lumbercuelumbercueabout 11 years agoAuthor
It gets better actually

The first minute or two aren't great, but once she gasps as he puts his cock in her, it definitely picks up steam. By the end of the clip, she is having a nervous breakdown while he fucks her silly.

playerseniorplayerseniorabout 11 years ago
Good content, poor quality

HI Lumbercue,

I enjoyed your first post with the hidden recorder. It had very good quality. I think this version could have been better with a hidden recorder. I know it turns you on too.

Do you have any pics of her posted? Would love to see what I was hearing. ;-)

Maybe you could hide a miniature recorder in her purse when she goes to meet him...

lumbercuelumbercueabout 11 years agoAuthor
Skip to the 3:20 mark

That's about when she first gasps, and it definitely gets hotter and hotter as it goes. The sound level is a little low, but if you can turn it up then you'll be able to hear her cumming so hard while literally screaming his name. She never fucks me like that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
She Sounds Sexy

After hearing that i bet you fucked your wife's brains out when she got home I know i would. She sounds like she had a good time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Incredible

That was so hot!!! Are you swingers or was she cheating? Do you know if the guy was big?

fishgetterfishgetterabout 3 years ago

Cannot hear anything. It skips with a high pitch sound a couple of times.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

That was hot af!!! Very natural. I loved it. I think about it happening to me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous