All Comments on 'Fantasy to Reality'

by voyuerman

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Perfect except...

... you should have put that huge black cock into your wife's hairy cunt yourself. That makes the gift even more personal. I often rim our bucks while they fuck my wife, playing with their balls while they pound away, something you might want to explore.

james_38671james_38671about 11 years ago
HOT

so real and sexy , my wife is just like her except she is tied and cannot get ppreg , but we both lover for her to take black cock several times a week

and i lhave learned to like cleaning themup and sucking them hard also so she can get more black cock to satisfy her, after they leave we have the hottest sex ever, we are both so glad we learned to take black cock

some really like cummin n my mouth also

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
WOW! GREAT STORY. WANNA WRITE A STORY OF MY WIFE?

I really love your style, voyuerman! Really want you writing a story of my 36 y-old wife Jenny!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
WOW AGAIN1

My yahoo ID is

mywife4blackbreeding

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great story

Love it. Do more

devilspy2001devilspy2001over 10 years ago
Knocked her up

This is one good cuckold clean up boy. His wife is stretched and is now hooked on real man meat. Her cuckold is hooked on sucking and swallowing hot thick sperm. As for him jerking off all the time, his wife needs to put him in chastity and fully control if and when he gets to get off. Or when he is milked like a cow as she fucks his ass pussy with a thick long toy cock. Then, back to chastity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
awesome story!

Thank you for taking me along with you on that sexy adventure. I have wanted to watch my wife get knocked up by a black stud for over 40 years. Her biological clock has stopped but I still fantasize about it and your story was dead on. Wish I could have seen her belly filled with a black baby. Please write more.

TigersmanTigersmanover 9 years ago
Wife did it right

Wow! Both the husband and the wife got what each wanted. Now that the wife has had black cock she will definitely want more plus want to have more black babies. Her husband knows that all white women should have 1-2 black babies.

becontree2001ukbecontree2001ukover 9 years ago

Love your stories I hope you will continue writing more

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSabout 9 years ago
Great story

Too bad she didn't tell him that if she did fuck him he never would again, it is what the pussy deserves

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I think a lot of people would be surprised...

At the number of wives who cuckold their husbands who usually suggested that they "cuckold" them in the first place. I love my wife very much and it took me several years before she came around and actually had sex with another man. She has cuckolded me fifteen years today and neither one of us would have it any other way as it adds life and excitement to our sex life. A woman was designed to have sex with more than one man and it is a super confidence builder, builds self-esteem and provides an ego rush for them as well as letting the husband know he is replaceable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
wishful thinking

It never happened, but would have loved to watch my wife being fucked; and if it had been a black man that would have been all the better. I have been with been with men and women of all races; and they are all good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

I love the story. Im a cuckold only Im black. My wife loves fucking both black and white bulls. To me it doesnt matter. I love cuckold stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Awesome fantasy. Though my wife and I would fantasize about her fucking and even having black men's babies, we never actually did it. She did cuckold me and we know that not all of our children are from my little balls. She used to have me beat off onto her growing belly and tease me by saying one of her other bigger cock lovers was probably the father since their cocks got to shoot their sperm into her much more often than my little thing. I would rub her belly and shoot all over it while she laughed. Then she, just like the woman in this story would have me lick it all off "his baby belly"

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Keep your face out of it.

I liked the story. I don't like the idea of eating another man's cum from your wife's pussy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Excellent Impregnation Story!

Very hot story, especially the way the husband described exactly how a woman tastes, smells, secretes, and fucks during her most fertile time. A woman in heat really is, in all ways, ready for baby making. Emotionally she is eager to mate and her womb is a willing receptacle for incoming sperms. Most women are more easily seduced during ovulation and are more likely to be unfaithful during that time.

My wife and I loved this story because I have always had nearly the same fantasy as the husband in this story. (Mine was to have a wife impregnated by a big cocked, white, football player sort of guy.) I shared this with her early on in our relationship, well before we even considered getting married. When I told her, she just smiled and said “Well, I´m lucky because I won´t have to clean up my act just because I am getting married!”

Then, she went on to share her sexual history with me. She had become sexually active around 15 years of age and at 25, when we met; she had already had three dozen lovers, including one gang-bang which she thoroughly enjoyed.

Before getting engaged, it was obvious to both of us that I should be sterilized with a vasectomy. So, in the days leading up to the vasectomy, she repeatedly performed the following ritual: She had me kneel down on the tile floor in the bathroom and masturbate while, she did a strip tease. She would have me squirt my cum in the toilet, then she would flush the toilet with her foot wearing in a sexy high heeled shoe. She would chant “Yes, flush those nasty little swimmers down the sewer!” Then, she would grind the high heel into my groin and or kick me in the nuts.

Then, later, after I recovered from my vasectomy, she shaved my ball sack. Being an artist, she painted a “Sterilized, no live Sperm!” design on my balls with henna ink. The ink wears off in a couple of months and then she paints a different message on my dead ball sack.

She is a beautiful, sexy woman and has had no trouble attracting the kind of men I had envisioned to breed her. Now, 10 years into our marriage we have three lovely children. Each one was sired by a different lover of hers and I was present at each breeding. In each case, I inserted the man´s big cock directly into my wife´s waiting pussy, while she begged to be bred.

I certainly know how my wife tastes, smells, secretes, and fucks when she is in heat. My wife’s orgasms are twice as intense when she is being inseminated and the bedroom just reeks with the smell of sex. God, it is so exciting!

She is now going to try for baby #4 by doing a mini-gang bang with a half dozen of her more well-endowed lovers. Russian roulette!

cindylynn34cindylynn34over 5 years ago

I imagine her orgasms with ken were very intense.. Especially the ones she felt as he gave her his baby batter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hot!

I like your stories. Your theme of husband bowing to the sexually superior man to help please his wife is very stimulating. He is very loving to help his wife get pleasure that he is incapable to give. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Hot

I have been intimidated by blackmen since I was a child growing up in the south and fantasize about being high and seeing what kind of shape I’m in several blackmen start hitting on my wife. Without me being able to protect her they soon have her unable to stop what’s happening and as two keep me occupied the others slowly do what they want. Threatened and intimidated I am helpless as they strip her and each take a turn making her cum, laughing at me as she does. I also fantasize about her being pregnant with a black baby and while we have no family to look down at us other blackmen are quick to notice the attractive asian woman with a white husband who have a black baby. At least once a week I’ll find blackmen talking to her, some asking her right in front of me if she needs another big blackdick in her. One told me to watch the baby cause he wouldn’t be long and physically took her into a bathroom at the park leaving me holding the baby. I could just drop the baby so I had no choice but wait till he was done. I could hear her moaning from outside and heard him cum in her. They never go away but we love the baby and I know there will be another. She doesn’t resist now but can’t look at me when she returns.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Vincent

Szkoda,że to nie moja żona [ 26 lat ] - dałbym ja do hodowli wielkiemu,czarnemu jak smoła murzynowi [ 45/50 letniemu a że szczęśliwa liczba mojej żony to siódemka - mielibyśmy siedmioro czarnych dzieci z potężnego,grubego i bardzo czarnego penisa

Buster2UBuster2Uover 2 years ago

I think this story was super hot. My first wife Karen in the 70's would bang a black guy occassionally but she said they were too big for her. My GF after her Terri loved fucling black guys and readily agreed to having a black baby. Heaven o ly knows she tried fucked my Black Roomate ever night starting our first night together, and it was during her most fertile time. Next gal Dorothy didn't like blacks even tho she was a real whore screwing all my buds behind my back. Next was Patti whom grabbed the opportunity at a party to get laid with Black Cock at a party. 3 of my black buddies showed and I asked her to take them in the bedroom and show them all a good time. She took advantage and got to fuck them. Black Cock turned out to be over the top for her and she always really enjoyed it. I Kept asking for a black baby from her but she was too ashamed for her not family to know she fucked blacks with a black baby. Wife #2 entertained my 3 black friends that came over one night. The first part of their visit was like a normal visit. But as they were leaving I begged her to show them her tits. She did and got fucked over and over the rest of the evening. She couldn't believe that she did that especially since she did t have diaphragm In. Turned a Super fantasy come true for her. Too bad her old boy friend kept coming g over whole I was at work broke up after 3 months together.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Super great story until at the end. Saying that he lost interest in her and moved on to another white conquest was terrible, it makes the whole encounter crude, after all Kenny was supposed to be a friend and it also made it sound like Kenny just thought of your wife as a cheap slut whore.

The when she said she wanted another kid she should have just asked if Kenny wanted to visit again.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Please do a Continuation to this story. Love to find out if they have more mix race children. I love to see her decide to cage the husband little clit and would kenny take him too

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Exciting, and he asked for it and black men's are always big. Please keep writing these kind of stories

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous