All Comments on 'Wide-Hipped Cuckoo'

by andromon

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
The only possible comment to make about the load of dross above

Go get professional help - immediately. You are one fucked up something!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
What a pile of shite!

This story is a perfect example of how, if you really try, and go all out, you can write the perfect piece of meaningless, uninvolving, worthless horseshit. I could eat a keyboard and shit a better story. Get help!

andromonandromonabout 11 years agoAuthor

Ha ha, thanks for your advice, anonymous commenters!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
.

I need to go pluck my eyeballs out after reading this trash.

SomethingInTheWaySheMovesSomethingInTheWaySheMovesabout 11 years ago
If a non-anonymous comment means more to you, here you go:

A garbage story about rape. Badly written, completely sophomoric, and unworthy of any kid of positive comment. This was pure garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
ditto to all comments

Absolutely one of the worst stories on this site.

Minus 5 stars if there were such a rating.

Daniel32Daniel32about 11 years ago
It is very rare...

to find a incest story that I can't stand. This one turned my stomach. It actually had a little promise at the very beginning, but the rapes of both the mother and half-sister ruined it. It could have been much better. 1 out of 5 stars. This one made me wish for a 0 star vote, to be honest. I have a feeling that you can do better. Prove me right.

MaternalyObsessedMaternalyObsessedabout 11 years ago
*

Rape almost never goes over

well with any audience.

Even if you hadn't gone that route

with this story it's still a mess...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

other then the story sucked on plot you also have them goin from couch to bed and mom seems to be ok with them raping her and the sister so the whole family is fucked up.

bruce22bruce22about 11 years ago
Uau!

This is the first time I have ever used a 1 bomb. This might be slightly better received if it were correctly classified....

beachbum1958beachbum1958about 11 years ago
I'm curious...

Were you trying to write a story that would be universally panned? Because you seem to have succeeded in spades. This genre attracts afficionados of the subject, and all you've managed to do is piss them all off. I have to wonder if that was your intent all along, and if so, why? People look to these stories for enjoyment, couldn't you at least have played into that and tried for a little genuine content? If you wanted to be known for writing the most loathesome story possible, that's a kind of negative way to feel about yourself, and I feel sorry for you, truly.

andromonandromonabout 11 years agoAuthor

@beachbum1958

No, gramps, I'm entirely serious.

>and I feel sorry for you, truly

Hey, thanks for caring! I appreciate it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Bad !!

This story is just bad!! There are no other words for it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Constructive Criticism

Ok, I did somewhat enjoy this. Two things, they are right about the confusion of the bed/couch thing. Second, I think it should have been put under non-consent/reluctant rather than incest.

This because though it starts as rape, both women enjoy it. This seems to be the point of the story, rather than the incest. If possible use both.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Bunch of bigots

Everyone complaining about this story is full of themselves. Since there is no incest/no consensual catagory, this is clearly the best spot. Give advice that is usual not a bunch of tasteless comments because this isn't your particular fetish. Grow up, you are on an erotica site in an incest category.

andromonandromonabout 11 years agoAuthor

Whoa there, previous anonymous commenter, thanks on the nice words!

My own stance on this is similar: why would a person who doesn't share the fetishes read a fetish story like this? Coach/bed and all that is all correct, of course, and the "piece" sure lacks any literary pretense. All those complaints are fully justified - except for the fact that this is a pornographic story.

But not that I'm complaining. It's still a story, and if someone didn't like it for whatever reason whatsoever, it's perfectly fine if they comment on that publicly, I am sure.

rancoorrancoorover 10 years ago
"Man that is proudly" (Maxim Gorky) - You sure??

What a degenerate and barbaric brute.

How is it possible to slide all the way to such a level of bestialisation and degeneration ??

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hot. Loved it. Want fucking more.

Sick. No doubt about it. But thanks for writing this for the rest of us who are getting bored to death of all the sunshines and rainbows the supposedly "good" incest stories are so full of.

SEVERUSMAXSEVERUSMAXover 10 years ago
Your other story was a bit more interesting, if tormented.

Not that I care for the whole "watch, but don't fuck" thing, but the torture of knowing it's your mom and it's taboo is believable. Not every guy has the courage to just go and grab his mom. This, on the other hand.....I get the rage, the bitterness, I really do. The contempt from the dad is also a clear legacy. Yet I can't imagine doing this to a mother, even a slutty one. Oh, I don't mean the sex. That I can picture. I mean the cruelty, the abusive treatment of her. Then again, she did show favoritism to the one brother for some reason.

Also, the brutal rape of the half-sister....that was a bit much for me. Still, I get the feelings of resentment and I can accept that. It's an intriguing tale, but I just have trouble picturing myself doing that. Then again, who knows what I'd be like if I grew up like them?

SWIM21SWIM21almost 10 years ago

Being abandoned by your mother can make you do crazy things that you never thought you'd want to do. It destroys you from the inside and fills you with a deep, sad, hopeless rage that never burns out. I have no particular sadistic bend to my sexuality except for in this kind of scenario - punishing a mother for abandoning her child for another man. Doing that is even worse than a cuckold scenario (by the way, that's what the title is referring to) because it implies that not only was the husband not enough for the wife, she finds her own offspring insufficient and decides to move on to find someone with better genes. This is why the rape of the half-sister makes so much sense. It doesn't matter that she was innocent. By rights, she was never supposed to exist in the first place, which is why it feels so appropriate for her to be targeted as well. Why should she deserve to exist unscathed? She had her mother's love her entire life. That past can never be exchanged, so the next best thing is to ruin her future. The only thing that would have made it better is if there were more remorse on the part of the mother. It would have been more satisfying if she were left devastated and clinging to her sons for forgiveness even after they ravished her.

Harvey8910Harvey8910over 2 years ago

This was a very strange story and i did not like it. I gave it only one star.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I understand the genre but find that--although well enough written to express the basics of "revenge theory"--there really seems no "reason" for the two brothers to have such "unreasoning" lust for their mother, and certainly not for their sister.

Inexplicable plotline for what is essentially mindless rape.

redlion75redlion7511 months ago

Nothing but a rape story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous