All Comments on 'Adding Cream to My Coffee'

by Horny Couple

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Should have shared it

Least you could done was shared the creamy cup with your wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Wine is good too

Yes, I've cum in a glass of red wine and drunk it, I can attest to the pleasure to be had from that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Short and sweet

Nice idea. Maybe it could have been 'teased out' a bit more? But keep up the good work.

Tuggen4MomTuggen4Momover 10 years ago
FunWithSemenFlavoredCoffee

Oh, yes, I can hardly wait to cum in my coffee. Nice job! Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A Dream

This would be a dream cum true for me. I already cum in my coffee, but to have my wife know it and want me to to cum in my coffee would be awesome.

Microbevel8Microbevel8over 4 years ago
Secret Desire

You have described something that gets me instantly hard: being encouraged to taste my own cum. Great short story. Think I’ll do some tasting now!

paulthewetcdpaulthewetcdalmost 4 years ago
Cum as a condiment

In addition to beverages, can be added to many foods...toast, fruits, berries...a filet of fish or slice of beef......

...not that I would know! <wink>

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very nutritious and a free sin cream!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I had a similar experience as I was jerking off in front of my girlfriend and when I was ready to come she lowered the mud between my legs I knew exactly what she wanted me to do and so I shot my cum into the mug of coffee and then when I was finished she stirred it and removed the spoon. Then she told me to sit up in the bed and she handed me the mug and she watched with a huge smile on her face and she watched me drink my coffee with my cum creamer.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Great story, I love cumming on some cookies and then eating them. Goes great with a glass of milk.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I love having my coffee with my cum creamer but having some ice cream with my cum is my favorite

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHorny Couple@Horny Couple
93 Followers
We are a happily married horny couple, Christine is 59 and Bruce is 62, who really enjoy warming up by reading the great stories on Literotica. We like to masturbate each other while reading stories. Christine especially likes reading stories while having her pussy licked or w...