All Comments on 'A Mistress and Her Slave Ch. 04'

by MistressTrinityJones

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
WHAT A BITCH!!!!!!

I have been reading theis story all along, hoping that she would see what a good slave he has been and reward him more, but so far she has disappointed me. Maybe I don't understand the submissive personality, but I don't know how much longer he can continue to server her given that she offers no reward, only punishment. Is his self-esteem so low that he thinks that this is all he deserves? If I were his friend I'd be saying "leave the bitch, you have so much to offer, you can do much better and still get what you want (to be dominated)." She doesn't deserve him.

MistressTrinityJonesMistressTrinityJonesabout 11 years agoAuthor

To that I can only say stay tuned! Also keep in mind their arrangement is only 3 days old at this point. And, perhaps, she is the insecure one...

Ashtray53Ashtray53about 11 years ago
Inspired writing

I love this series, and am more than a little jealous of Jared. Please continue; I hope it will inspire the Goddess who I serve to equally cruel treatment.

Claudia69Claudia69over 4 years ago
Sexy Story

I loved the face riding....

Familyluv2114uFamilyluv2114u5 months ago

Sweet Jesus!!

This series is on another level!

Another erotic journey of this pleasure/pain combo between mistress & her slave is literally what wet dreams are made of upon anyone who reads ‘em

Especially loved the whole face riding part.

My god that was INTENSE!!!

That whole scenario was hotter than all three Fifty Shades of Grey books in my opinion ;)

Well done and it got me literally salivating at the thought of what he endures later from his “perfect” mistress.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous