All Comments on 'Watching My Sister's Performance'

by Jamie_in_dresses

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
Wanker12Wanker12about 11 years ago
Good

I enjoyed this story and it was plausible. Try a another brother sister plot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
liked it but

Liked it but with stories like these I get the feeling he was in the right place at the right time. No relationship. If it's not the married guy, it's him. If it's not him, it's someone else.

istrionicoistrionicoabout 11 years ago
Loved it

I liked it very much: it could be better only with impregnation.

I hope to read some other bro/sis story from you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
LOVED IT

this story was amazing. It made my pussy so wet.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Sloppy......

......seconds.

CaptronbobCaptronbobabout 11 years ago
Very Good Writer

It's nice to find someone here who has a grasp of the English lanuage and knows what grammar is. Good job!

purplelilypurplelilyabout 11 years ago
Great read!!

Really get into it right away. Love to see how the next 5 weeks go

and what happens when they leave for college. Severval thoughts come

to mind. Love the catching in tree house-really good. Story flowed well.

Kudos to your writing; kept reader wanted to read and the passion between

the characters. Loved it and look forward to next chapter. Thank you!!!

purplelily

greenhawk46greenhawk46over 10 years ago
good story

nice, hot sex, good writing thanks

BiohioguyBiohioguyabout 9 years ago
HOT HOT HOT!!!!

Oh my God! What a hot story! I hope she continues, and perhaps brings in the neighbor to teach her brother how to take a cock properly! Very well done! Thanks for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Really enjoyable!

Wow! The descriptiveness was really good, it struck a cord... Maybe because Ive been in similar situations. I could taste the cold vodka and water in my mouth, with the heat and sweat on my body, feel her cold mouth and tongue as her mouth enveloped me, her tongue swirling around my rock hard cock, jerking as her cold tongue first touches it. Mmmmm. Sliding in her and fucking her long and hard, trying to be quiet since her boyfriend is asleep in the next room, just a door between us and only the noise of the fan and passing traffic to obscure us.

""

"Yes, it was so horny!"

""

This has to be the weirdest use of the word horny that Ive ever seen!

""

This was wrong on so many levels, but she didn't care and I had lost any will to resist.

""

lol, like he would even bother trying to resist anyway, heh.

""

"Cum inside me, whore." She moaned, her body bucking with a crazed desire to cum.

""

Thats a nice spin, the girl calling the guy dirty names, hehe! I always hated guys calling girls sluts or whores, it never does anything for me.

That was really, really good! As a final bit though, if I were the guy Id go have words with the neighbor and tell him to steer clear of my sister and not mention this conversation if he knew what was good for him. Sister is all mine now! ;)

AlexxKayAlexxKayover 4 years ago
More, please?

I know it's years late, but I'd really like to read more of this storyline. Given some of the kinks you express in your other work, maybe getting the sister to involve the male neighbor with her brother?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good premise.

But sex happens much too fast. No slow buildup. No material foreplay. Just boom, Zero to 60 in no time flat.

Three stars.

Wendywants2BtakenWendywants2Btaken7 months ago

Brothers can be so sexy!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous