All Comments on 'You’ve Got Mail Ch. 02'

by LynnGKS

Sort by:
  • 52 Comments
1Thinkingman1Thinkingmanabout 11 years ago
Justification for stupidity

They invented guns for idiots like this. He should remove himself from the gene pool.

Lynn you can write but you write crap. You write for guys who would be molesting your son or daughter. For that *.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
your

one sick puppy and your story as do you make me sick.

Zed56Zed56about 11 years ago
Well Written as Usual Unfortunately.........

A bit formulaic and way to predictable coming from someone who wites stories of this type. You have a talent. Its to bad you waste it in continuosly producing the same story over and over Enough with the cuckolding.When you write about other topiics you are probably one of the better authors on this site. Like I said well written but once you have read one of these cuck stories from you they all seem the same.Sad really.

Ducky7Ducky7about 11 years ago
Ok, so far you are a sick ass wimp.

But now lets see if Erika can really be the loving wife she claims. Have her set you up with Nancy to fuck for a week and let her have sloppy seconds. Now that would turn this story around and make it worth the read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Good hot story!

The lady is a saint. The husband is a poor schmuck who may live to regret his deal. Thanks for the lift.

josephstevensjosephstevensabout 11 years ago
Not as Good as the Next One!

I think she's making it up to get her husband horny. I'm also astonished that he, in his 40's, can drink so much single malt and still get an almost endless number of erections.....'mazin'....! Great story lady...if you like 'em keep writing 'em!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Complex story of needs. . .

A story dealing with emotions and needs crashing into a relationship filled with vunerabilities. His needs are brought on because of an evil plot thwarted by mutual response. Her needs surfaced previously where she cheated for lust and became aware that further activity could result in a loss at too great a price. . .

Resulting fallout from the fresh demise of the evil plot opens a mutual awareness of needs rising to the surface.

LynnGKS unravels a twisting thread that could tear the relationship apart, or open an adventure into unexplored lust. . .

Are you prepared to travel along. . . ? ? ?

RePhilRePhilabout 11 years ago
You seem to gravitate to weak men as the main characters.

You are still one of the better writers on the site and i always hope to find one of your stories that i can wrap myself around. Your latest stories seem to paint the men as extremely weak of character. Personally I am not a fan of the WACC genera. Maybe next time :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
This author has a taste for weak men.

And, most of her tales gravitate that way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
can it be true?

I have just started to read literotica stories and I am wondering if there really are males (can't call them men) out there that get off on this

ythebadgerythebadgerabout 11 years ago
I really enjoyed the first chapter

and most of this one. Unfortunately, I feel that you let it get out of your control - which is a consistent weakness (from my POV) in your writing. Had it ended with the couple enjoying the memories and the fantasies, I think it would have been an excellent story - but allowing the renewal of the 'affair' drove it down into an area of typical Literotica dross.

Sorry Lynn, you're an excellent writer, but you need to keep a tighter rein on your stories to reach the heights.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Strange, normal, very well done

Lynn,

You write about such a tortured world and very strange to me. Yet this story line is normal for you and you do it well. I read your stories because they do delve into very complex aspects of human sexuality...people wanting things that they KNOW can and will hurt them and those they care about. I guess that describes men that desire to be cuckolded. I know you find the subject interesting and in your stories you often let people ruin themselves before there is any chance of redemption via and open marriage.

I find it interesting that people comment on the "weak" men in your stories, when what I see are "strange" men and "weak" women. Women who cannot honor their promises, their vows, or even themselves because they have a great weakness for certain men. The wife in this story knows that deep down she will harm her husband. He may be too stupid to see the potential for harm but his desire overcomes any intelligence he might have.

I think it is the complexity of the interactions that interest me, and the fact that you are a very good writer helps to make stories I usually avoid become of interest.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
really sorry for you

but I really thought after the first part for once you could write a decent story but my guess was wrong . the story is still as ugly as what looks back at you when you look in a miror.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
EXCELLENT!

Really, really enjoyed this story.

Why do they let Trolls comment on this site? Please ignore them.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 11 years ago
For Discriminating Cucks Only !

It's well done for what it is. Not for everyone though, I personally felt my stomach starting to flip and bailed out. This lacked the skullduggery and risk element that made the first palatable. The author has skills, no doubt, but took this story to a place where only those with a lack of self esteem fetish would or could follow.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Love your stories

Yes there are many males out here that love to watch and hear about our wives fucking another guy or guys. Thanks Lynn for the great writing.

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caabout 11 years ago
Good detailed writing

But i find the overall premis behind successfull swinging and this tale to be in conflict. Imagry of your spouse having sex is quite possibly common and ok if it remains in your mind only, but this story is more about being a cuckold... However the author never clearly declared this story either way i guess. Swinging is one thing but to knowingly set her loose with a " better lover" thats a bit far right of an open marriage and more like cuckold subservience....that'll get you abused for posting in the LW category. And why is he okay with her cheating during dating and the engagement and 5 years into the marriage if this is about open fooling around?? He should feel betrayed even if he is turned on by an open marriage, a cuckold fetish or open marriage can't be experienced if u aren't aware your in one. Aaagh, ive rambled so much im confused by mysef... 1/5 for my comment

ukresearcherukresearcherabout 11 years ago

I have very much enjoyed the way that your story is building but may not like the future progression quite so much.

BTTapBTTapabout 11 years ago
Like an earlier poster....

I got the sense that the wife was putting hubby on to heat him up, as well. Interpreting the story that way makes it palatable for me.

I was interested by the first chapter, so gave this a go. The sex writing is hot, the author has a gift. Just not my thing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Garbage

A man should get angry when he finds out his wife is a cheating slut, not turned on.

catphan8catphan8about 11 years ago

You have great writing skills Lynn and I loved your last story! I try to read all your stories because you are a talented writer! Your obsession with writing about cuckolds is a little disturbing to me though! It really bothers me to see men act so willingly perverse with their wives! I just can't wrap my mind around a husband acting this way! I guess I have a problem with the lack of self control. I mean she is obviously a slut but she did warn him how bad it could be if he let this happen! I just can't imagine someone taking the chance of ruining their entire lives just because their dick got hard over some extremely perverse shit! Man that is your wife and he is ok with taking the risk just so he can jerk off! Are there really guys out there who can't control themselves any better than that? It is like walking through a minefield and not knowing where the mines are located or how many there are but going ahead and walking through it anyway! I guess I will never understand and frankly I'm not sure that I want too!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
A Woman's Fantasy

Have your cake and eat it too. This is a woman's fantasy. If the plot was reversed it would simply be a man's fantasy. Okay I get it, but it offers a normal man absolutely nothing but disgust at the selfish, deceitful wife and the perverted twisted husband. You might like to believe that this behavior is okay in order to justify your own lifestyle. That's your business, but it is certainly not the norm for human beings to compromise their relationships through deceit and infidelity. It is also not the norm to accept this type of behavior. In other words, this isn't normal, it is by definition perverse, corrupt and destructive.

ricksouzaricksouzaabout 11 years ago
FICTION

It's fiction, people! Good writing is good writing whether it is fiction or non-fiction, but this is fiction. There's no need for moralizing or ethical judgment. And even if were true, and Lynn was writing from her lover's point of view, it's still a mostly free country and writers can write whatever they want, no matter what (except, of course, for the Supreme Court's interpretation of what the First Amendment allows or doesn't allow). You don't have to do what you read about; you either enjoy reading it or you don't. Rick

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 11 years ago
Great insights into a female's thinking

Maybe not all women think like Sweetie in this story, but I enjoyed her analysis of her own reactions. The sex reports were hot. However, I think Ben's 'gentle switchover' may NOT be as benevolent and benign as Sweetie suggested!

I kinda woulda liked a little more on HOW Hubby derailed Art's plot!

5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Braindead men and gutter slut wives

These are the only things this "author" can write about.

These so called men in her stories probably are less then 1% of the population.

Only two questions why did these women marry these limp dick dead fish husbands,and what do the husbands do when the bitch is unresponsive or boring? Do they get to have a long term affair with a beautiful babe. If fact if he is a little unresponsive how about MANDATING that him spend 5 nights with hot college girls.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
wimp slut

lynne your a man hating whore all womrn who act like a slut should die a slow death from every sexual disease an this perverted wimp should castrate himself as hes no real man ,i was in prison an all this cuckold shite really gets u is a battered or dead wife

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Need more chapters!!!

This is just not going to turn out well for the husband, unless the wife can break

her addiction to Ben. She has already cheated twice to be with Ben. Maybe

if the husband finds a love interest, Erika will come to her senses. Erika is going to

spend more and more time with Ben and Rob is going to wake up and see that his

wife spends very little time with him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Oh yea, this one sucks dogshit.

Pathetic at best.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
just a worthless marriage

i guy that tolerates a worthless cheating slut is not a man. She is nothing but a whore.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
HOT!

Fucking Hot! Lynn, you're the best! You must have some experience doing this, don't you? Great story!

kharrismakharrismaabout 11 years ago
"If you don't like stories like this, then WHY DO YOU READ THEM?"

You hear it, and hear it, and hear it again.... and still you ignore it and continue to read stories that piss you off to the point where you feel obligated to share with us all the putrid garbage that is your pitiful excuse for morals. "Hang 'em high and gut 'em alive?" "Eat shit and die?" "Worthless marriage?" "Sucks dogshit?" 'Smatter, your old ladies steppin' out on you? This the only way you can strike back? Pathetic. Life is just too damned short to waste time stewing in venom and spewing it at everyone who fails to "live up to your so-called standards."

Lynn, this is probably the hottest thing you have written to date! I'll be going nuts until the next installment! Pleeeezzz let Rob get to watch! Maybe hidden so Ben won't know?? Or have her record it "for personal playback when hubby's not home" and Ben's not available... and Rob gets to see? Pretty-please???

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I Was the Fly on the Wall

You write so well I feel that I am him, then her, then just watching and it feels real. Thanks. All your stuff is good and, yes a 5!

In the real world I can see and actually know this set of circumstances could very easily be real for some people; unfortunately, she will spend so much time with Ben that hubby will begin to feel not just left out, but taken advantage of and then, it didn't go unnoticed - she said that they loved eachother so comfortably that they could also start entertaining her having sex with other men!?!

Well, you didn't write this to be a demeaning and submissive cuck story so as it stands - Very Hot...Thanks!!!

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 11 years ago
Kill

If you do a ch.3, I hope it's about one of the husband's catching Ben with his wife and kills him claiming self defense and after the trial and he's proven innocent he divorces the wife. Then Rob comes to his senses and has his own affair and tells his wife. There, your outline for ch. 3.

Stupid? Yes. So is being a knowing cuckold.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
your women are wierd

First she is all like "I love you , I don't want to spoil our thing"

Then she is like "Fuck your fetish , I'm doing this for me"

Bipolar bitch much?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
3?

Looking forward to part 3. Will hubby get to watch?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Hey kharisma

Cool your ass down. Who asked you to read the comments. If you can't stand an opposing opinion why don't you take your own advice and don't read them. Who the fuck are you to condemn anybody for what they think. The only one that has a problem is you. Got that dickhead!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
well said kharrisma

Anonymous haters, get a life

desperate1desperate1about 11 years ago
Rol on

cant wait for episode 3.

But surely 3 weekends a month is too much. My wife only went for one except for special times. She also went on holiday with him a few times. But this really got the old boy hard again. Far superior to some of your latest stories. I would like to see a little more realism in the husbands out look and his thoughts. Gimme an email if you want to know how I used to feel

SirDuctionSirDuctionabout 11 years ago
LOW HANGING BALLS

It is now a well researched fact that women like two types of men. There is the one a woman wants to marry who is stable and protects his wife and children and provides.

But research tells us that when she is ovulating she looks for the other type, in this story that other type is Ben. When she is ovulating she looks for all those signs of strength and masculinity and ruthlessness. To some extent this is a woman's fantasy, possibly every woman's fantasy. I was waiting for her to tell us that one of their children was in fact Ben's who she had fucked during ovulation. She did say that he had a number of children around the place. The photo of the husband thing was interesting. I have never actually done that, but once screwed a man's wife on the couch, in his house, and could see his shoes under under the coffee table as we fucked, it did add something extra to fucking her. I do have a normal sized cock but didn't realise that low hanging balls could turn a woman on so much. I felt quite encouraged by that, I have a pair of those.

BobNbobbiBobNbobbiabout 11 years ago
What a . . .

. . . romantic story. A who donit turns into a slutty fuck story and morphs in the last paragraphs to a tender romance. Very good Lynn, very good indeed.

I have read this story inside out so to speak, chapter 3 then 1 now 2. I hope there will be a four; I have a much better understanding of three now. Those who can't even try to understand, let alone appreciate all of the erotic emotions of a "cuckold" love story, are the losers in reading this type of story. Just saying complexity abounds is totally insufficient. Each character in the threesome of this single chapter exhibits so many feelings for individuals that complex is far to simplistic a term for what is going on.

As I said in the first paragraph, very good writing, Lynn, very good indeed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Well that was a dumb idea

And in an alcohol infused stupor he agrees to let his wife become a slut. And since Ben is sleeping with an unknown number of other women, I wonder how long it will take her to catch a social disease and pass it along to the dumb nuts husband? And how long after that will it take him to realize she always has been and always will be a cheating slut? And probably hasn't begun to tell him about all her infidelities? He's started down the road to divorce. It won't take long to get there. It feels like you suspended any connection with reality for this story which makes it both implausible and unbelievable.

devilspy2001devilspy2001over 10 years ago
Good one

First this is "Fiction" and for those who worry about STD's and such, go read TIME mag. This story is of Cuckold submitting to the fact that his wife is hooked on real man cock. Long thick cock with lots of thick hot seed. I also wonder if she is "on the pill" or cannot have kids period. If the pill, will her Lover talk her out of taking it so he can breed another of his kids into her womb? Would cuckold agree to this? To raise her lovers child as after she goes back for more breeding from that real man cock? Also, what became of all that dust up at work? Did the cuckold force the bastard to back down, or will cuckolds wife want to experience his enemy in bed? Ahh, time will tell. On to the next chapter. Cuckolds cock will now really feel how loose his wife's pussy is after a weekend with her Stud lover.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hi LynnGKS:

I read a number of your stories in the past & commented on those that struck a cord with me.

Your loving wife stories are good.

This story: 4.55/5.0* = 91% = A

Some men (yours truly being no exception) really get ecstatic when they know another man had enjoyed his wife's body. It's an irresistible urge that can temporarily suppress all checks and balances that our brain normally imposes onto our behavior.

Many such men discover that side of theirs exactly around the age of 40. Most wives tend to be more adventurous at a similar age.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
UGH!!!!

You are one sick mother fucker! ANY guy that gets off thinking about or watching his wife get fucked by another man needs his head examined! There is something seriously wrong with him, the same as you! Get some help, ass-wipe!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
And you thought part one was awful.

Stupid cuck shit from a stupid fucktard author

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Dreamy

All of the closeted gay guys are certain to love wanking their tiny wieners to this delightful tale! It’s homo-licious!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wimp

What an excuse for a man.He is a disgrace to the male species.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Steamy Again!

Does your husband/partner get turned on by this? Or is it your private fantasy? I love your hot stories, but my wife and I are pretty conservative. We only fantasize about her sucking or fucking other guys, while we are in the heat of it.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Don’t know

I don’t know who writes nasty whores better, this author or the POS imstillfun. Both seem to write their trash from personal experience.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

No.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

JUST TWO OLD WHORES - ONE MALE AND ONE FEMALE....

YouamiYouamiover 1 year ago

This is some seriously fucked up shit that glorifies the cuckold wimp fetish. Why did you bother? There are so many better written stories on the same theme. Why not do something totally radical and come up with something original?!!!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous