All Comments on 'His Son's Teacher Ch. 02'

by GillianCD

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
griffin57griffin57about 11 years ago
Great Job

Like the romance and her vulnerabillity.

Bambi_DoeBambi_Doeabout 11 years ago

GillianCD read your comment in the first chapter. Totally forgot she was a school teacher & how this can damage her position. I wanna know how the son will react to hear that his teacher is Tran & his dad is now fucking her. Should be interesting. Most teenage boys would not take it well. I look forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Another good chapter.

Great story so far. Keep it up. I feel the chapter just need to be a little longer.

devilsweaknessdevilsweaknessabout 11 years ago
Hot!

I'm wondering what his son will say when he opens the bathroom door,To see his teacher standing naked with her cock dangling between her legs! She might even find some photos of her on his sons computer and dom him. So Hot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
And good romance and erotic story

I like the characters as well as the situation. Sure, he could have been a little more sympathetic; lotion, butter, *something* to lube things up; but the romance is still strong and sweet.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
quality story

You have a great sense of romance but a part of me wants to tempt the son...

GillianCDGillianCDabout 11 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

It looks like you have voted my story "hot"! Thank you very much! I am working on CH 3. It will be longer and what happens the morning after. I am also hearing you ask about the son. He will make an appearance... but I am not sure of his role.

XOXO,

Gillian

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Hot!

Hot story, and well written.

GillianCDGillianCDabout 11 years agoAuthor
Update

Hi everyone! Thank you for the comments and the votes! I just wanted to let you know that I have submitted Chapter 3! It is subtitled 'The morning after'.

I have also seen several comments and feedbacks about including Dave's son. Honestly, I never really thought of including him, but as I think about it does add an interesting dynamic. Would his son be dominating? Would he have a girlfriend to swap with dad? Or would dad get a shock and find out his son had a secret desire to be a girl too and Tiffany could mentor him as he became a her? Just a few ideas for something that is probably a few chapters down the line (I know where I want to go with chapters 4 & 5).

Keep the comments and feedback cumming!

XOXO,

Gillian

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
OUCH! ouchouchouch......

Luuuuuuv the story but holey moley-two spits, no prep and man the battle stations! I'm going to have to read the next chapter standing up!...lol

GillianCDGillianCDalmost 9 years agoAuthor
My Apologies

I am so sorry to my fans who have waited for me to continue with this story. It has been over a year since I have submitted something; and I know I have lost some of you. :(

However, I have just submitted Ch. 05! :) So I hope I can convince you to come back and give me another chance!

Some good things are going to happen to this special couple! Stay tuned; it should be coming out in the next few days!

Keke56Keke56about 7 years ago
Wow

That was a awesome story, thanks for sharing !!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous