All Comments on 'Anal Professor'

by chocolatecookie3

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
good but ended too quick

Seemed some what rushed at the end? Otherwise good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Crotch

You had me until “paying special attention to her breasts and crotch,”

After that I was laughing to hard to read any more.

Crotch seriously?

Remain_in_shadowRemain_in_shadowabout 11 years ago
Did feel rushed.

More detail on the Chinese Food than the anal sex. Orgasms are mentioned and glossed over. Like 'So, they happened, so what'. Still, well told and realistic as it could be, meeting a stood-up online sexual maestro in a Chinese restaurant.

lejeaulejeauabout 11 years ago
Troll much Anon?

“You had me until “paying special attention to her breasts and crotch,”

After that I was laughing to (sic) hard to read any more.

Crotch seriously?”

Another drive by troll too yellow to be identified on this site so that others may respond to your belittling attacks directly. My father used to say something to the effect of “Better to say nothing and be thought a fool (on the topic at hand) than to open your mouth and prove them right.”

Yes, seriously! Maybe you are an ignoramus and the language used in this story is out of your vocabularic range (I make up new words as needed to meet the demands of the situation – my buddy Will Shakespeare use to do that frequently and is credited with coining many words in the English language –yes I knew him as I was, for a time, one of Dr. Who’s heretofore unknown traveling companions). Or maybe you are one those overly self-absorbed individuals who disdain anything that came before the point at which they attained the age of reason (which in your case may actually be a ways in the future yet). If the word ‘crotch ‘so easily threw you, maybe you had better stay away from the works of Nin, Miller, and de Sade. “I Am Curious Yellow” and “Candy” may be outside of your intellectual range as well.

the Shadow (mwaa-ha-ha-ha…sinister diabolical laughter)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Rushed, confusing and unpolished

You need to work on this. I feel that the story in general shows promise but there are a few things to iron out, for example: "...as he put on a condom and lube." is soon followed by "I felt his throbbing cock shooting his cum." Did the condom fall out and is now just stuck in her anal cavity because I'm a bit worried if it is! You need to go back and CHECK YOUR WORK.

Slave24Slave24about 11 years ago
Hello

I did enjoy it kinda odd a guy would bring laxative on a date just to have sex I mean honestly I wouldn't even do that before sex...lube and condom yes laxative no that's just odd and to crotch I read the word and have read stories where they said "he touched me down there" it was written in 50 shades of grey and I loved the seris of the 50 shades of grey.... Or is it called trilogy....hmmm idk what ever I made my point oh wiat I also was hoping for more details in the build up to the anal sex moment

AMHJ89AMHJ89over 9 years ago

Short and sweet, can't complain

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Young, black and bent over my desk, her firm, fleshy bottom making my 52 year old cock feel 21 again. More than likely I would not be the first to enter there, I remember my college days, but she needed a B+ and as my cock moved in and out of her very nice wet pussy, my lubed finger pushed into her tight dark depths. I had given a lot of my students a higher pass mark than they deserved, white, their tight bottoms reluctantly taking my cock and cum, glad it was over. Except Samantha, who could best be described as a blonde fat bottomed girl, who said she needed to see me again, this time offering her tight bottom for my cock to fuck. I hear that the school basketball team has also since been introduced to her. I pulled back,, ok, spread them, she pulled her buttocks apart, exposing her small pink hole, relax as I positioned my cock and eased into her anus, past her sphincter until I was tight against her black bottom, deep in her hot, tight insides, her head jerking back with each thrust, my white cock distinct as it slid in and out of her hole, never moving, unlike Samantha who pushed back onto my cock the first time, the thought causing me to erupt, sending my cum into the black girls tight chute her bottom quivering as I emptied into her. Easing out, I noticed her hand near her pussy, turn around, she did, lay back, I spread her legs, my face into her pussy, my tongue licking along her pink slit, teasing her clit, her legs closed around my head, I forced them open as my tongue forced her orgasm, hard, bucking up at me, then relaxed. I stepped back, helped her up, she smiled, we dressed, taking one last look at her nice bottom as she left. Definitely worthy of at least a B+.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Omg I want to be fucked in the ass!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I can do that for you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Now that's what I call real. I like it like that. A little rushed perhaps, I would have taken much longer. That lady deserved it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous