All Comments on 'A Shot into Darkness Ch. 02'

by cassie_17

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
Bambi_DoeBambi_Doeabout 11 years ago

Aw its all a misunderstanding. He shouldn't have said I need to get this bug out. That sounds like he has feelings but doesn't want them & he's trying to get rid of them. Please continue this story is really good.

avidreadravidreadrabout 11 years ago

What is so poignant or messed up as young love? I like these two young men and look forward to reading more as they straighten out this mess.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

noooooo. awww man just when i thought they would be together finally. hopefully they work this out quickly. i cant wait for them to be happy with each other.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Please get an editor.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Please, Chapter 3

Henry and Jason belong together... please write a chapter 3 and 4 and, and bring them back together. I really think they love each other, after all, Henry said it to the semi-conscious Jason. Give Henry and Jason a wonderful awakening to each other. I imagine Henry has some chest hair that could be oh so silky to the touch, and his oh so strong chest could be muscular to the touch, and Jason can experience a real recovery with Henry by the side, lying down with him in the same bed, skin touching ski, You get the picture!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

I know that this is the good old misunderstanding that will keep 2 people who love each other apart. I just think that Henry should realize that he wouldn't have responded to the kiss that way if he didn't feel anything. I think it is also a bit strange given the fact that these two have been there for each other always and been so close, that they wouldn't talk this out. Jason, hurt or not, should think about what Henry said and realize that they didn't talk clearly. I hope you will let the characters you've built and the stuff we know about them guide their actions. I don't think that two people who clearly love each other enough to run toward gunfire would just leave things they way they did. I don't think they could ignore one another at school. They're too close for that. So I hope as you go forward you have their choices fit who they are. I don't think that Henry would give up on this. I also think that you had the representative of heaven (don't know who it was :) tell him things would be tough and that life would be a struggle. I don't think he meant a struggle in love. I expected he'd have a bad injury or something to overcome. I look forward to seeing where you take it. I think you do a great job of writing the emotions into the characters actions and responses and such. I could feel what they felt almost. great job with that.

LifoLifoabout 11 years ago

Purizzz!Pliz.more.i love this story.its fantabuloustic

AerynnAerynnabout 11 years ago
Change meds, Jase

I always hate when there are such misunderstandings in a story, not because I don't like them as a narrative solution, on the contrary: they are too much real, narrative or not. I spent months with my partner - before we got together - with him trying to set me up with a friend of his while I was after him... it's quite frustrating, I can tell. I can excuse Jason for being still shocked and all but, in all honesty, if he wasn't I'd slapped some sense in him - not that Henry doesn't need a "declarations of love for dummies" manual or something...

I really look forward to see how the story goes. Good luck with your classes ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Next chapterS please

Good start. Left me wanting more.

pagansukipagansukiover 10 years ago
plz plz plz write the conclusion to the story

please finish the story it needs to continue

does jase finally turn to henry do they get together

please dont leave it hanging

please please please please

dairetodairetoover 10 years ago
will you be finishing this?

Great so far.

would love to know how it ends

shirohshirohabout 9 years ago
I need more!

You bad! you can't leave it in this point! anyway I gave it a 5...

readers have rights, and one of them is to keep reading... you right, its so short. short bud so good. I am waiting for more!

Belle2327Belle2327over 8 years ago
Damn you!!!

I really f****** hate it when i start a story that is so bloody good only to find it's incomplete and doesn't look like it will ever be finished! Ughhhhhh

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

REALLY NOW? How could you leave us hanging like that? PLEASE finish it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
realy

God dammit really man really that's just tucked up you have to finish it please

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous