All Comments on 'Hawaiian Punched Ch. 02'

by Combat323

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Combat323Combat323about 11 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the Private Feedback

I'm glad there are some who've enjoyed this story. Chapter 3 is quite a bit longer, and will be, in my opinion, quite a bit hotter as well.

MGU67MGU67about 11 years ago
Thanks

I liked this chapter, please don't keep us waiting too long for the next one :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Mahalo

For not having Benny speak pidgin english. Might want to disallow anon comments on this. LW woman haters feel like they own any story with a wife in it . They'll flame like mad and with "real malice" =intent to do harm. Liked the way Lisa got over her horror. Got a feeling there's a blowjob and more in store for her husband. Keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
awesome

I'm really enjoying the story. Great setup, great pace. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Exciting Storyline, Excellent Details & X-rated Housecleaning

To the spoils go the victor. And Lisa is enjoying the privilege of spoiling Valerie. I loved the character development with insights such as Lisa's waitressing experience and her cleaning strategies. I love the fact that the delivery man enjoyed the show of her cleaning the ceiling fans. I just love what you are doing with the story and with the characters. I sincerely hope chapter 03 will be posted soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Toilets and ovens and ceiling fans, oh my!

Hints from Heloise just wrote a dirty story, and I loved it. I keep thinking about this story. I even stood on my bed to reach my ceiling fan and see how exposed I was. I loved "...in the careful way of a nude woman carrying a steaming cup of coffee..." and the whole "box" conversation made me laugh, then learning that the delivery guy had seen her before she came to the door. Also liked the transition from the 1st chapter and how the dust bunnies kind of foreshadowed this one. Chapter 3 in a hurry, please.

liz33ndliz33ndover 8 years ago

Great chapter two. Now for the rest. Good writing style. ↕

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous