All Comments on 'Rachel and Melissa Ch. 03'

by HulaHoop444

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
HulaHoop444HulaHoop444about 11 years agoAuthor
Hi!

Does anyone have any feedback for me?

SexoSudoryCalorSexoSudoryCalorabout 11 years ago
I liked it..

Hope you continue this story. Soon. :)

SinaraSinaraabout 11 years ago
I liked it too

I was very happy to see, you continued the story of Melissa and Rachel with a new good story. I hope, it means that, you will upload more chapters in not so much time.

I'm looking forward them.

I liked it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
lovely story

Lovely story very sexy very sensual and romantic my only feedback is more detiels of the characters.

Wildcat2013Wildcat2013almost 11 years ago
You asked for feedback

So being a reader NOT a writer take what I have to say from that viewpoint. :)

1. With continuing stories it's much easier for the reader if you post by chapters.

2. The first and third segments were better story wise than the second. Everything being perfect all the time gets boring no matter how hot and steamy it is... At least it does for me.

3. I think someone already mentioned character development. Let us connect with your characters individually too.

4. Submit your story's to the editors here on literotica... They want to help and give feedback before stories are posted.

5. Keep writing... The more you write the more comfortable you will be with it.

That's my off the top of my head thoughts. I look forward to future reading.

HulaHoop444HulaHoop444almost 9 years agoAuthor
In Response to Wildcat2013

Thank for the constrictive criticism. When I first wrote these characters, I was not planning on making their stories into a series which is why they were not posted in different chapters. I submitted an edit so now all the stories are titled Rachel and Melissa Ch.01, Ch.02, Ch.03. The second chapter was experimental with the use of flashbacks so that could be why there was not a much of a conflict in Ch.2 and there was in ch.1 and ch.3 I have not written anything erotic since then due to having to focus on college and having health issues. If I do dip my toe back here I'll see what an editor has to say.

Hannah93ukHannah93ukover 6 years ago
Please write more!x

I absolutely love this story- please keep going, you're so talented.

Han x

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous