All Comments on 'Ambivalence: A Shemale Poem'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
twelveoonetwelveooneabout 11 years ago
consider a few line changes

I am a man AND a woman.....

I can give and become the? fog consumed between what's real and fake.

fog consumed - I like

like the moon can be all or nothing but usually is somewhere in between. period

i like this line but feel i've seen it before

i 5ed,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Imagination is no always enough!

I think you have wandered into an area you know little about as your comments are so generalized that they give no deep insight into the area you wish to explore. Try breaking through as the poetic elements are good and the effort noble and your hints unresolved. The transsexual's world is most interesting but not a "silence of the lambs" scene except at the cinema.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Is there me and if so a he or a she.

Silk,

Like tears in the ocean Ambivalence: A Shemale Poem blends, twists, fades, and pauses in twilight's fading. Shades of color flash and blend into obscure creations tormented in a limbo not of their making.

You toy with feelings, emotions and masked identies that some fear and others desire. What naughty glee do you seek, what torment do you wish to create. . .

So naughty . . . or nice . . .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I love this poem!

I love this poem...I feel the same...all the time...man/woman....woman/man....this poem is just so perfect....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great

Nice one

yukonnightsyukonnightsabout 7 years ago
Nice

I find poetry hard to write. I can get the rhyming words almost to an 85% finished state, then the last little bit just gets so hard. But the nice thing about poetry is the way it exposes the core essence of our soul...what we truly feel and think. This is what I read in your poem too... ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Nice

Nice finish particularly - love the nineteen metaphor for shemale.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Thank you

I feel this poem is about me. It is so beautiful!!!

InvaderElf94InvaderElf94over 4 years ago
Beautifully written.

We see beauty of self.. regardless of form.. at least those who are here to challenge the ideas of society and the boxes created for a person.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Bravo

Poetry is becoming a lost art.

I salute you, & encourage you to continue writing!

Very impressed by your poetry & writing talent.

4chuckssite4chuckssite7 months ago

638.: If you are a shemale, I can see confusion about your identity, but as a female author, I don’t see any reason for your identity comment.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
50370 Followers
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...