All Comments on 'My Mother: An Introduction'

by samsin

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
MaternalyObsessedMaternalyObsessedabout 11 years ago
*

Punch the sick bitch in the face

and move the hell out.

Then get abuse counseling......

buggiezbuggiezabout 11 years ago
great

Great story!

I hope you will write a next chapters where mom will bring son with her on a date and use him as true cuckold.

p.s. witouht 'gay stuff' like sucking client's cocks and etc..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Pathetic

What a pathetic excuse for a man. This is one sick ass story and I would give it no stars if I could.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Poor

I know this sounds really bad coming from a fellow pervert, but man you are really fucked up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

your first story. hope it's your last. pathetic

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Makes me wish for a ZERO * rating!

Seriously, this is just disgusting and not hot at all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Very nice

Nicely done. I love to read some of his stories growing up. And I agree with the commenter about keeping his tormentors female.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great stuff!

I thought it was great! Good read, can't get enough "Mom Dom," to the other comments, he told you what it was, if you aren't into it read something else! This was a super hot story!! More please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Interesting story

A little far out but there are some interesting revelations. Try to be more realistic and share the actual peeping , panty play and jo experiences.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Superb

Terrific ! Would like it to be much longer though.

mcbtwsmcbtwsalmost 11 years ago
Just one word describes this "story"

PISH.

BfreetorunBfreetorunalmost 11 years ago
I know it is just a story BUT...

It would please me greatly if he turns the tables on his sweet mommy (hah!) and tortures her some in the next story.

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 9 years ago
I did not like reading about this sadistic, hypocritical bitch.

Torturing her child and calling it love. Not my style. I will not read any more of this story. And I am a pervert, just not this type of pervert. But thank you for bothering to write.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Pathetic

His balls will be useless once whipped by a bull whip. IF that ever happened.............BWAHAHAHAHAHA...........

Oh and by the way, the story sucks.

The description of mom was hot enough

spaceinvaderspaceinvaderalmost 8 years ago
Amazing

Please write more, this is perfect!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Would of taken her deep sea fishing....

She would have been the bait.... I used to fish for shark...... Of course that would mean I have patience, which I have fucking none. Not do I have a fucking forgiving cell in my body, yeah I know it's fiction but it pisses me off in the extreme. No reason to read any more of this fucking shit..

sTars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Asshole faggot

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Idiotic!!!

Real faggot!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Maybe you are that sick!!!

If you are only brain sick then keep it up! But if you a people with a small bit of brain then go to the police and show them your evidence like cage and she goes down with a big bang!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Oh yes, Please write more

I have been denied a climax for 8 days and love being in chastity like you. You are so lucky to have her. I love sucking man cum from my partner but would love to be you. 4yourpleasureiam............@ the annons. If you would like to humiliate me Please, I beg you to PM me. I will humble myself for real men like you. In private or on the public forums.

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamover 4 years ago
Great story

Wish my Mother had brought cum home to me like that but she was what was called a fag hag back then. A woman who liked to hang out with gay men. No sex with them but just liked them. I learned to please her friends when we went to their parties and such. I enjoyed being a toy and sucking all those nice men but I think I would have loved eating cum from my Mother too.

flospringflospringover 3 years ago
Part 2?

Such an amazing story.

Please write others chapters of this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous