All Comments on 'A Tale of the Technician Ch. 06'

by FinalStand

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
sqheadgermansqheadgermanabout 11 years ago
good show old chap

Keep it going. A 70 plus loyal reader.

Kinggeo327Kinggeo327about 11 years ago
Finally

I've been waiting on more chapters from you. Love the story and can't wait for the next one

redlion75redlion75about 11 years ago

kinda disappointed that jamie is taking such a backseat to eleanor after all they saw eachother when noone else did. then as soon as he starts winning he gets all the ass he wants and kinda kicks her to the rear.

FinalStandFinalStandabout 11 years agoAuthor
Please Remember

Jamie repeatedly carried the heaviest course load of any of the students, so she has less time for Craig than what they shared in High School, where they shared the same, hard classes. They were each other's firsts, Craig helped Jamie get Emily, and Craig is her effective family right now.. Lastly, Craig and Jamie are roommates - she can walk six feet and be in Craig's bed whenever she wants and she's not shy about pushing another aside to get what she wants.

There is also the matter of Craig getting into trouble with juggling too many woman as it is. He's not 'getting away' with it.

Jamie will always be Craig's best friend. Amber is the one he loves. Part of the story is about those three and finding out if Amber can put up with a teenage Craig and if Jamie can find someone else who can handle her quirky personality.

If Jamie does end up with Craig, it will be a partnership. If Amber ends up with Craig, it will be a more traditional marriage. I don't see Craig ending up with Eleanor. In the end, she is simply more mature than he his. In theory, Craig could end up with Emily (they've lived that life before) or even Gina (not very likely due to the relationship with Mark).

One last aspect I hope to get to is their relationship once they graduate college and the inevitable moving apart happens. I have a lot of notes on this story line and I hope to explore them, my condition permitting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Marcus?

You need a better editor.

cliqueggecliqueggealmost 11 years ago
Your a good story teller

I do enjoy these stories and hope you keep going - thanks for the little snippet on how you intend to flesh out the rest of this one - I hope you get to it soon.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
More Please

I made it to the current end of the chronicles of Zane and found this one. I would love to see more of this series as well if you have the time.

ResidentWeavilResidentWeavilalmost 11 years ago
Please sir, can we have some more?

This was fun. I am a bit worried about Gina's behavior. She may be slipping into being a slut. Or at least thinking that sex is the only way to thank people.

I do wonder when the evils cheerleaders will return.

Hope all is well and the muse is with you.

tygztygzover 10 years ago
Good, but missing something...

This is a good tale, and a fun read - but it's missing something - heart. For the most part, it's a series of conquests, even if it's with a familiar cast of characters; we get brief glimpses of emotions but for the most part I don't really know how these women feel about Craig - and I don't really get the sense that Craig feels too strongly about any of the women.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Please do the rest of the story you have to finish

I love how the characters have a relationship like they do I hope soon Eleanor won't need condoms

Rawmaster50Rawmaster50over 10 years ago
5 stars

I read all of this story today and enjoyed it very, The characters were almost believable with the exception of Craig who seems to be too good for the girls and they are too tolerant of his his behavior. Yes, I am jealous. Please continue with this as much as you can. Thank you

hellturtlehellturtleover 9 years ago
continue?

I hope this story may continue eventually. I have loved every chapter of it and hope that it will resume some day

ap2techap2techover 9 years ago
Amber?

I don't understand why she had a problem with Craig in the first place. With the women she's already sharing him with, how did she expect a committed relationship from him? If she's his number one woman, that should be enough for her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Really needs editing!

Really needs editing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFinalStand@FinalStand
5299 Followers
First off, I thrive on feedback; so please fire away when you get the urge. I read it all and it often brings different perspectives. The main thing making me a little unusual is that I'm bi-polar … with some serious medication on board to stay semi-normal. My other character...