All Comments on 'One Million Words'

by SAbitch

Sort by:
  • 60 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Touching story

but are you sure this isn't a draft? Missing words and typos throughout that even a spell checker should have caught.

idrubloodidrubloodabout 11 years ago
Sad but beautiful.

Have you editor be more careful, lots of little errors that were noticeable. Otherwise, a great story, thanks for sharing.

IDB.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
People

Who cares for errors? Really are you that effin perfect? Shut up!!! To the author the story was great. I cried of course. Don't listen to the jerk offs they are not great writers so the envy you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
SAD!!!

I loved it, it was beautiful and so sad and left me wet... not that kinda wet...i mean tears!!!!

tinytinathesluttinytinatheslutabout 11 years ago

such a wonderful love story. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

lovely you wrote the story beautifully

biercebierceabout 11 years ago
Amazing

You write with such power. The emotions are running wild and tears. Thank you for your sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Aww

I really hope annabelle finds love again. 10 years is a long time...

IWriteSinsIWriteSinsabout 11 years ago
Wow!!

I've read hundreds of stories in here and that's the best love story I've ever read in here!

From the beginning to the end it was just perfect to me!

I laught during the story and after finishing it I cried so hard...

Really awesome!!

LiveCatLiveCatabout 11 years ago
Damn!

Heart breakingly beautiful!

hookahookaabout 11 years ago
Wow

I have laughed and cried, that is the type of journey an excellent author is suppose to take a reader on. I loved the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Amazing

This is just simply amazing.

I am crying so much because of it!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Done with reading..

Until now am still crying..you write wonderful story please no more dying ok..

YunoYunoabout 11 years ago

Truly amazing, very beautiful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Damn

so far. from all the stories i read this one is the best.. it really made me cry. if ever i will be on that situation i want to be sky.... i hate the feeling to be left out

fanfarefanfareover 10 years ago
sentimental journey

SAb, I wanted to let you know how deeply this story? biography? memorial? has affected me. Having lost just about everybody I ever cared for over the last thirty years and especially my wife Alberta. I understand the burden of grief we each must carry alone to our own end.

Another reason this story touches me so, is that I was caring for my wife for the last few years of her life. As a series of heart attacks and micro-strokes gradually wore her down into a shadow of her former glory. Now seven years since her passing and I still grieve for that wonderful woman who gave me twenty-five years of joy.

I would hope that your friend, 'Annabelle' will find new happiness and love. That she will reconnect with someone she can share her life with.

SAbitchSAbitchover 10 years agoAuthor
Dear Fanfare

This is based on a true story, but is largely fiction. I dated a girl with cancer and she nearly tore me apart because of her emotional issues. Anyway, she cheated on me and after all of that I still tried to be the best I could be for her. She dumped me on my twenty first birthday and I nearly died. Well last I heard she is still alive and well. She finally came out to her parents and got married to a woman after only dating her for a few months. Our mutual friends says she changed a lot and they hardly speak to her. But what I wanted to say with the story was that after almost two years, I forgive her I i wish her happiness. She taught me a valuable lesson and I learnt to love unconditionally and how to put another before my own needs. I will always be thankful to her for that. All of my stories have an aspect of truth to them. Its my way of kinda telling my screwed up life story. I am truly sorry to hear about your wife, but I like in junky, I truly believe that even throat broken person can be whole again and find love and happiness. But never try to hurry the healing process of the loss because then you will have recurring problems and you will be unhappy. Every wound heals in its own time, whether we find love again or not we learn to be happy again and that is what matters in life. Just stay strong, you had a great life and always let her live on on your memories and live the life she would have wanted you to. I think you owe her that, we all owe the people we loved and lost that much. After all, they brought joy to us beyond anything we ever knew.

BugattiTBugattiTover 10 years ago
So Tragic

So sad, I wept silently. Its a touching story.

curioussandy88curioussandy88over 10 years ago
wow :(

I cried! Why couldn't Sky just get better?! You write fabulously well...your characters seem so so.real. Don't stop writting :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Thanks

it was well written and was all around beautiful story

adidasgaladidasgalover 10 years ago
HEARTWRENCHING

This story is near and dear to me alongside Finally Meeting Morgan, A Match Made and Mikayla's Miracle. The feelings you experience from the beginning when they meet, to the climax as their love story unfolds and finally the gut wrenching end is indescribable. You can feel every emotion of the lover left behind. Annabelle and Skylar's story is a work of art......BRILLANTLY WRITTEN ** I LOVED IT **

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 10 years ago
Don't Give Things Away In The Description!

I haven't read this yet, not even sure if I'm going to, you've already given away that it's going to be a "tragic love story."

We should discover that for ourselves when we read it.

Leave us some mystery.

SAbitchSAbitchover 10 years agoAuthor
It's never about the ending...

Tell me something, every time you watch a romcom or any movie, you have a rough idea about the ending but you watch anyway. In life you know you're gonna die but you get up everyday. Wanna know why?

It's never about the ending, it has always been about the journey. Remember that...

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 10 years ago
Not All Critics Are Envious Jerk-Offs!

Hey, Anonymous, go read some of Idrublood's wonderful writing before mouthing off.

SAbitch is wonderful, but Idrublood has nothing to be envious of!

We read and love SA's work DESPITE the errors, it is worth the effort, but it would be that much MORE enjoyable to not have to! And I'm sure there are readers who leave because of the errors.

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 10 years ago
Wonderful!

Well, I obviously did read this SA, and I DID enjoy it, but IMHO it left a little to be desired knowing what was coming. As soon as the nose bleeds started I knew, oh, yeah, there's the tragedy, she's gonna die from leukemia.

And if you will permit me one final nit-pick, since they were out of options, why more chemo? I'm by no means a cancer expert, but it seems to me that chemo IS an option, so they WEREN'T out of options.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hands off SAbitch, PERV

sBrooks103 is a JERKOFF! This is a LESBIAN site so unless he was a woman in his previous life, he has no fucking idea what he is talking about. You are in the wrong place the one you looking for is GAY MALE. IMHO i think you are obsessed with SAbitch's style of writing. How can you compliment and criticize at the same time. No, I AM NOT FROM SA

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 10 years ago
Hey, Anonymous, At Least I Don't Hide Behind Anonymous!

What does being a Lesbian have to do with writing errors? I made no comments about any Lesbian issues, nor would I be inclined to.

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 10 years ago
Compliment/Criticize

Anonymous, I can compliment because the stories are wonderful, that does not mean they are without errors. Fortunately SA has improved in this regard.

In the extreme errors can make stories difficult if not impossible to read, losing potential fans.

adidasgaladidasgalover 10 years ago
ENOUGH!

I don't know who started this war of words but it is not only DISRESPECTFUL TOWARDS THE AUTHOR, but using this beautiful story as a platform for your disagreements, is DISTASTEFUL. I can vouch for sbrookes103's sincerity, he is only commenting from his point of view. I don't always agree with his commentary, *shrug* but we are all different individuals with different opinions so c'mon people, show some respect towards each other. ****** Personally, i think SAbitch ROCKS! and yes, i am PROUDLY SOUTH AFRICAN *******

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I don't mind

Screw the war here! I am crying my heart out... And I'm sad with this tragic story, but it was great, thank you. I just learned to appreciate every single second with the person you love.

SAbitchSAbitchover 10 years agoAuthor
Dear fans and critics...

Guys, what was up with the arguing? To be honest it makes me feel good to know that I am good enough to argue over but that was intense. I just want to put my two cents in, I write because I love it and have a story I want to share. I have been quiet lately but I am struggling to come up with a plot I deem acceptable and worthy. I am working on two stories and hopefully it will be done soon, anyway, I am not a professional writer and I don't have a professional editor, so naturally mistakes will slip through and I think it just shows that I really wrote it. My writing will never be perfect but my aim is to make it enjoyable. Also, if the mistakes turn people away then they shouldn't be reading on an amateur site, this is a platform to share your hobbies and passion and we should treat it as such. If you want flawless writing by an e-book by a known and professional writer who has the resources. Focus on the story and not the editing or grammar mistakes. To my fans who backed me, I appreciate the support, it means the world to me! Anyway, my birthday is on the 17th and I plan on using that support as the best birthday gift ever. I promise to post as soon as I have something worthy.

Arago007Arago007over 10 years ago
Woot!

I wish there was a "like" button on a comment :)

Kind like a guy I mostly heard WAH/WAH/WAH... But between the lines I read that she will posting soon... Paraphrased to see what I wanted to see (perhaps).

Double :)

adidasgaladidasgalover 10 years ago
WOOT WOOT!

I agree with Arago007 about the "like" button. *smile* Well phrased SAbitch, very humble and dignified.

I personally cannot wait, until you post your next story. It is definitely something to look forward to.

** You are an amazing and talented writer, don't allow anyone, to make you think/feel differently **

adidasgaladidasgalover 10 years ago
SPECIAL GREETINGS

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

May your day be filled with love, fun and laughter as you are surrounded by family, friends and loved ones.

HAVE A GREAT DAY!

adidasgaladidasgalover 10 years ago
OOPS!

The birthday wish to SAbitch was posted according to the time zone in South Africa, where it is officially the 17/01/2014

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
So touching and sad!

Thank you for sharing this story, I found it so touching and sad but the love just radiated from this whole story. You could feel the emotion and everything about it. Look forward to reading your next story.

tazz317tazz317about 10 years ago
INSTEAD OF ALL THOSE WORDS

would a few pictures with captions lead to less regrets on the loss of a BELOVED ONE who is gone but never forgotten. TK U MLJ LV NV

Lopii22Lopii22almost 9 years ago
Tears

I cry every time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Damn....

I cried, a big snotty mess. One of those rare gems we can find here. Awesome story, felt real. Makes it more special, it based on true story. Can't imagine what is like to have that experience.

evelynsuwilanjievelynsuwilanjiover 8 years ago
good work

The story is very touching but I felt the discription of the sex was a challenge. Too much mentioning of names skyler did this then Anna did that..so based. On that I think 4/5 is ok

mambrkemambrkeover 8 years ago
Great!

I simply love this story. Like life itself, it makes me smile and cry...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Wow...

..........you my friend have an amazing gift I absolutely cannot find the words that explain how I feel Everytime I read this story all I know is that this Is the only story that makes me cry Everytime I read it so thank you very much for writing and sharing your magnificent writing skills....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
One word...beautiful.

One of the best stories i have read on Lit. I cried so much. I still am. It was so very touching and moving.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I cried so much.

What a beautiful story of love.

VyresOfTheArtVyresOfTheArtover 7 years ago

Oh damn, right in the feels.. :'( Cancer is a fucking bitch...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I love this story! ❤️

I loved this story so much! But man when you said your friend who had Leukemia was doing well I was like so there's a chance there's a happy ending? Nope! I still loved it though! But why couldn't you make Skylar get better? - Munro McLaren

If you want to answer back, mumclaren@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
So good

This is an amazing story WOW! Cried so much (represent south Africa!)

QRD23QRD23over 7 years ago
Wow....

I cry so much everytime i read this its just so beautiful

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Unforgettable

I've never cried on other stories half as much as I've cried on this one. This is so romantic and beautiful yet very painful. Wow. I'm so out lf words right now and I'm still crying like a baby. I love this. I really love this. I'll never forget this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Cried the 1st time... cried the 2nd time around

When I 1st read this it hurt so much that it took me more than a year to read it again... its just too painful. This time i even saw myself crying ryt after the weekend they had with anna's family.

But the saddest part of this all is that fact that the SAbitch stop posting new story... i kind of hope this will have a part 2 in terms of Anna continuing her life after Skylar's death yet keeping her close to her heart. I mean am sure Skylar dont want Anna to spend her life alone and will find someone new!!!

Perhaps a reincarnation of Skylar somehow... ok thats me being a hopeless romantic!

alexwatson62alexwatson62almost 5 years ago
WOW ..........

........ such a poignant and beautifully sad story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Love is ALWAYS worth it

I've lost someone to cancer. I miss her everyday, but I wouldn't trade our worst moments for the world. If you can read this, remember that you deserve someone who loves you and whom you love with the strength that Annabelle and Skylar loved with.

Sailorman73Sailorman73almost 4 years ago
My dear God

One of the most beautiful stories I've ever read thank you. At my age I have lost a lot of people very close friends, family members; where we will all be at the end of our roads I have read every one of your stories and keep looking for more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The love that Skylar and Annabelle shared is beautiful. It is so sad in the end, when Skylar died in Anabelle's arms; but it is true to life because we can lose the ones we love. I would have hoped that Anabelle would find love again, but it is touching that she has been so dedicated the love she knew with Skylar even ten years later.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved it. Can't ever read it again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Why 😭😭😭😭

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It's too good to be a story

okami1061okami1061about 1 year ago

A writer's stories are peeks into their soul. I'm not quite sure what it shows us about you, not knowing any more about your history than your brief intro to this story. Had you had that kind of real pain? Or were you just exploring it in your mind.

In either case, it came out pretty good.

My father died of leukemia … and you gave Skylar a much better ending than is usual. Thank you for that, at least.

But, attention to detail: you screwed up the ending sentence of the entire story. Exactly the wrong place for a mistake.

Roti8211Chanai643Roti8211Chanai64311 months ago

Heart wrenching!

A good but really sad story of love!

Thank you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous