All Comments on 'Mother & Son: A Love Story Pt. 11'

by Ahabscribe

Sort by:
  • 64 Comments
CPBaudelaireCPBaudelaireabout 11 years ago
A welcome return

Great to see you've "returned to your roots," so to speak. I always felt there was a lot more material in the Hamilton clan saga and I've been waiting to see if you would revisit them. This looks like a great new beginning. Looking forward to more.

CPB

mcsrr8mcsrr8about 11 years ago
great return

Great to see this series back! I see a lot of future lines. Like polly, is she mad at her feeling dor her dad or is she mad that she has lost her chance with her brother? Lots of story lines togo with

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

"Great to see you've "returned to your roots," so to speak. I always felt there was a lot more material in the Hamilton clan saga and I've been waiting to see if you would revisit them."

Nothing more I can add; carry on!

kennyboy82kennyboy82about 11 years ago

An excellent story, a regular fuck-a thon!! I enjoyed it a lot, but found trying to keep up with the relationships between all the characters difficult. Maybe I need to go back to the beginning!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Glad You Came Back To This Series

Ahab: You are certainly one of the greats and this series is your best work as well as being at the very top of what is available on this site (and every other site I've ever visited). I hope you will continue on with this thread. No kidding, this is great stuff!

AnHoa Rifleman

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Ahab: John was Deb's nephew not niece. Other then that minor typo, good job.

toby9790toby9790about 11 years ago
Great Story!!!

This saga has always been my very favorite story. I am so glad that you have decided to continue with this amazing story. I think it was beautiful how you were able to have Molly finally find true love after Deb passed on. I also loved how you had Deb's spirit give them her blessing. This was a beautiful story, and I hope you continue with their story. Also, I would love to see what happens with Polly. She needs love to. :) Great Job Ahab. 5*****

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Wow,

My sister and I have been together for a few years now and we loved reading your story, she has told me that she wants my baby, and I may grant her and her gf , there wish, I'm going to be daddy to my sisters child, thank you for helping us but we both would like to know how does this story continue or end..

04JETTA04JETTAabout 11 years ago
WOW!!!!

Absolutely fantastic!!!! Best story i've read from you in many months, keep up the fantastic work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Absolutely intresting

Its becoming more intersting for me. Wating for next part.

chytownchytownabout 11 years ago
Good Read***

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
One of my favorites

This series has been one of my favorites and I am so excited to see it continue great work and pls keep them coming.

PollewopPollewopalmost 11 years ago
This sooo Good...

Hi Ahab,

Want to let you know that i'm a great fan of you. Your stories are so well written. This serie as well. Can't wait for the next chapter of this amazing story.

olddudolddudalmost 11 years ago
=)

I love the way in all your story's you make it sound like having incest sex is like some kind of religious experience.

I'm a big fan plz never stop writing.

ChrsinnTXChrsinnTXalmost 11 years ago
thank you!!

I can't begin to tell you how much my partner, lover, son and I have enjoyed this series. I can't wait for the next chapter ... sooo hot! so loving! so wonderful!

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123almost 11 years ago
"Mother & Son: A Love Story Pt. 11: Matthew Thomas & Molly Cash Hamilton (Son and Mother)

After finishing the most glamorous, glowing, amazing, momentous masterpiece first series, the previous generation of Chapters 01 through 10, of mother and son, John and Cassie Hamilton, and their daughter Polly Hamilton, just over three week ago, and taking a break from this series, reading other stories, etc. I've now come back to read the beginning of the next generation of John's and Molly's, that now begins Part 11 with Molly Cash Hamilton and her son, Matthew Thomas Hamilton

The first ten-chapter series, overall in total, is absolutely the most gigantically and illustruously epic love story in print, PERIOD--incest or not, fictional and pornographic or not!! Awesome, awesome ten chapter series!!

The next generation now begins with Matthew Thomas (Tommy) Hamilton and his mother (the only non-carnal, non-blood related family member except for bearing her son Tommy with her college sweetheart John), Molly Cash Hamilton! Molly "married" Deborah "Mom-Deb" Hamilton (John's aunt and John's mother/wife Carrie, her sister) into the Hamilton family, and therefore took Deb's last name of Hamilton in marriage.

If this and hopefully many ensuing chapters--the next generation series--is on par with the previous ten chapters, this series will be insurmountable in comparison with any other on this Website, and on many other sites as well. Ahabscribe, you have many followers, maybe even call us worshippers of your writings, that anticipate maybe as many as ten full chapters of this Matthew Thomas and Molly Cash Hamilton generation-series. We have been pleased beyond imagination so far!!!

billyjim55billyjim55over 10 years ago

My thoughts and sentiments follow Bigdaddys. Absolutely the best series Ive had the pleasure to read, ty/ bill

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
"Marry me, Mom. Be my wife and make me your husband...lovers and husband and wife forever."

Another winner from the great Ahabscribe. Though 18 years old, Tommy shows a deep wisdom. He wants to marry his beloved mother, and his loving mom, in joyful tears, agrees. Now Tommy has the legal right--as her son, he always had the natural right--to fuck his mother at will. An eager young groom, he'll be bending his mother over the kitchen counter, pushing her up against the wall, climbing over her in her bed, crowding in with her in the bathroom at the mall, lying with her on the lawn at night, grappling with her in the car--wherever and whenever he gets the urge he'll just stick his big hard cock right up his mother's cunt, fuck the living shit out of her, and unload his young balls and shoot a huge twatful of creamy semen up the same cunt he came out of. If it were up to Tommy he'd have his cock permanently clamped to his mother's twat, like with superglue. In this proud, grinning young motherfucker, Mr. A presents us with a model for all the boys--and there are lots and lots of them nowadays, more than anyone imagines--who ache to blow their own young balls up the same twat that they themselves came out of.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Mother & Son; A Love Story

What happen's to Polly

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
You stated that this story was to be continued....

Why did you stop? We all know about writers fatigue and 'other pressing critical requirements' but if there is an end, we would all like to hear it......

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great Read

I have to go along with one of the other commentators in wondering whatever happened with Polly. Did she make love to her father? Did Carrie pass away and did Polly take her place at father's side? Do Molly and Tommy have children? Just some of the unanswered questions. Even trivial things could make up more of the story, like who inherits and stays with the old Kentucky home eventually? And whatever happened with the Twins, and where did they end up. Earlier in the story it was told that they inherited a Cabin. Did they end up there a couple of homosexual Twin brothers having sex, hunting, and fishing on their Military Retirement checks? Does Tommy's dad become a poster-child for Viagra? Ahabscribe I have read a lot of your work. Not quite all, but most, and this is some of the best I've read. Competes well with 'The Mark of Danteshwari' in the way the Love is mixed in with the sex and the way they are handled. I do not agree that this is boring! It is not, although your handleing of the reader's introduction to Aunt Debbie could have been better. She was presented at first as someone who cares nothing about anything or anyone except her own sexual gratification. A poster-child for promoting the use of condoms. That is really my only complaint. That of mishandling of Debbie who later becomes so important as a loving and generous woman who was protective of her family when tragedy hit and a lover and mother. You could write more Chapters, there are definitely characters and settings that provide enough material, but you might make it a little long for some reader's tastes. You could organize it into a novella, something more akin to a book. I would personally like an ongoing adventure, at least until it wraps itself up naturally instead of just cutting it off midstory. Molly, Tommy, and Polly provide fodder for much much more..

rightbankrightbankalmost 10 years ago
for the classic definition of bait and switch

follow the instructions at the beginning of each chapter:

"If you're not familiar with the Mother & Son: A Love Story series, you should read 1. Christmas with Mom, 2. New Year's Eve with Mom . . . . :"

because

They have nothing at all to do with any chapter that follows.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Polly

What becomes of Polly and her Dad

And yes what happened to the twins

Add in Melinda the preachers daughter

Deb passes on leaving Thomas and Molly ,,Polly and John

Then they each have children

Thomas and Polly falling in love

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
To be continued.....

I'm sorry to ask for more and more, but there are things left unsaid. Foremost in my mind is Polly and begs the question, do they ever (when will they ever) make love? Just like Reverend Simmons and Melinda. Carrie is some 21yrs older than John and will likely someday leave John alone when she joins her father. Will Polly take her place and try to fill her father's life when that happens? It would be logical and inline with the gist of the storyline to suppose Polly and John someday become husband and wife. It would be good to see in the story that someday Carrie and Polly have a talk to arrange for John not to be alone. To see if her daughter can love her son when she is gone and to make certain that Polly knows she has her mom's blessing if it happens. It is mentioned more than once, or hinted at, that Molly is a minister. Early in the series you mentioned that she was a Divinity student and then toward the end you let it slip that she is a Minister. My question is, did she establish and build a church in the area, or did she take over the Pastorate in the local church when their Preacher retired or passed away? Also, curiosity compells me to ask what happened to Bill and Emma's Boy and Girl? They are pretty much left behind and if you did decide to continue or wrap up the Family Saga, their situation really should be touched on as would be whether Tommy becomes a father to Molly's baby(ies?). It is a great story as it is, but if you don't feel the need to continue to explore the path these families take, then an Epilogue Chapter would be in order, so that your readers can finally know what happens and where this account of their family ends. Could the Twin brothers fall to the family tradition, eventually? They're so close, could they be living a gay lifestyle there in the cabin that their dad left them? Maybe getting together after their tours of duty are completed? It is possible and could be another dynamic that could begin to heal old wounds by bringing the two halves of Carrie's family back into her circle of love where she, and they, can finally accept - love - and need each other. Just exploring some possibilities, but a final wrap-up chapter that puts questions to rest would be much appreciated even as a continuation would be. It is almost a book as it is, why not go the extra mile for even more flavor as sweet as it is already.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
continue please forever

this isTHE LOVE STORY OF THE AGES you have got to continue this story forever. have got to know what happens to molly and tommy and also what happens to polly it CANNOT end here please! you are a great writer and a great writer never leaves a great story unfinished! plese keep writing.

Miss_GothikaMiss_Gothikaover 9 years ago
...

I miss you, Ahab.

richbwrichbwover 9 years ago
nice

great story i think its a good place to stop the story as when the next chapter starts they will all be fucking each other and that would ruin it as mom hasnt fucked anybody else the whole time they've been together just one blowjob and taking care of tommys mom was love and necessity if it continues it will be like small orgies and for me would ruin the story for me maybe mom dies and son and daughter make a family that would be cool maybe either way great story keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
all pt 11 of mother and son love.

it was a well wrote story I have read it completely 2 times.. would love to know if polly and her dad john every make love,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Polly

I really hope that young Polly does not become intimate with the rest of the family. It's just too much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
epilogue

I think that this might be a good place to start wrapping this up. You can't tell the story of all their lives forever, and it would ruin the story to try. I do think a last chapter, a chapter12 would be an even number, to tie up their lives pretty well. It would be nice to know what Polly does. Does she come to her father when Carrie dies? She must die first as she is some years John's senior. Does any of the family ever reestablish contact with the twins? It seems rather sad to totally cut out a side of the family. We already know what Molly's father thinks. And also what her Grandmother feels. I think, personally, a little fresh blood to strengthen the old gene pool might be in order. They can only inbreed so many times before problems begin to show up, though it is less of an issue than most people think. Maybe a few paragraphs of an Epilogue would do it. Cover Tommy's and Molly's wedding, Polly's plans, John and Carrie's later years and then say goodbye to the Hamilton family and let them lead their lives - in all of our individual imaginations. For that is what this is, a fantasy world. Thank you for your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Family Love

Please write more this is the best love story I have ever read.

Beast9567Beast9567over 8 years ago
Best one yet

WOW!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Polly?

I am also of the opinion that it'd probably be best if Polly doesn't join her father. And John doesn't really seem to think of her that way. Of course, it would fit the story for her to just go to college to become a lawyer and then come home to be her Dad's lover/daughter after Carrie passes away. But like another person said, you can really only inbreed a bloodline so far before the chances you take will catch up to you. Recessive Genes and all, you see. And it would really be a little ridiculous to tell a story where EVERYBODY in the family (on Carrie's side) only fucks and marries blood-kin. Yes, an epilogue would be good. Finish out John and Carrie's story. Show Molly and Tommy marry and begin to have children, take over the old home place. Mama Polly's home. Mama Carrie's home, and now Mama Molly's home place. Something along those lines. Molly becomes the reverend and the local gospel church and preaches a simple gospel message of Love where you find it and Never waste it. Does Polly look up her twin uncles? Some of the important characters of the story are incomplete. But this has been great!

Kookaburra8Kookaburra8almost 8 years ago
What an amazing story BUT

I think it's nearly time for this 5 star story to have a conclusion. There are so many questions that need to be answered like the previous readers have pointed out and which direction you should take. I to would like to add my two cents worth as well. The new generation chapter 11 onwards, you now have Tommy and his mum Molly together and will marry and yes have a child or two maybe twins, something different. That leaves Carrie John and Polly. Polly goes back to school and finishes her Law Degree. Some reader commented about the twins , I personally couldn't give fuck about them but to make people happy kill them off. One was a Marine, killed in action in some god remote area in the world the other was in the Navy drowned in a diving exercise. Their cabin surprising willed to their mother. Carrie dies one week after Polly graduates of natural causes leaving just Polly and her father. Polly realises her true feelings and love for her father takes him to the cemetery with the holy blanket as custom dictates and offers herself to her father as his new wife. Afterwards both look down at the blanket to see fresh blood on it replacing the old blood stain that of her grandmother Polly. Polly and John marry and have children. Epilogue.. Molly and Tommy with Polly and John children the next generation.. ... End of story.: yes yes I know it won't happen. But after 3 years absence from our beloved writer I'm starting to wonder if we will ever have an ending, whichever way it goes please finish this story...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Son

Mother keeps calling her son "son". Seems very formal for two people fucking.

tjb50caltjb50calover 7 years ago
awesome family love story series

DO NOT LET THIS STORY END PLEASE

like the others mentioned there are still questions that need to be answered....

Polly needs to have her own story line, from her perspective?

Tommy and Molly need to continue with their own next generation....maybe twins or triplets?

Carries Twins need to have their life stories answered some how.....

AgedfortasteAgedfortasteover 7 years ago
Don't stop

I wish you had written stories about Holly and dad and about Holly and brother.

Well done. Very well written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Anomous

Please bring this to a conclusion

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Im Looking Forward to the Next Chapter!!

Hurry & Write It!! lol

The_NexusThe_Nexusover 5 years ago
Overall good, but.....

Overall this was a good story. I wasn't a fan of the last chapter. The whole time it was written from John's point of view, the switch to the son? I know it could be setting up the next series, but John should have ended the story. These are only my opinions. Overall I enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Well that sucks...

I had really hoped that you'd at least include Polly getting intimate with her father (tbe main character of this series). But since this last installment was written over 5 years ago, I don't ever see that happening. And I'm not going to wait around for it to happen.

dragor90dragor90over 5 years ago
lovely end but...

Shame we couldn't we never had a chance to see John And polly together

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Really quite good!

Over all it was quite good and an enjoyable read. I don’t usually take to long multi chaptered stories, but this story kept me wanting more. I implore you to add a couple more chapters (because it’ll take more than one) to finish it up...(ALL the stories within a story).

The last chapter seemed rushed and the word “incestuous” was used a bit much. But...it made my top ten list though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
My 2 cents

Great series. I enjoyed reading it. Thanks for your time and imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Longing for more

I have read nearly all of your stories and this is my favorite. Don’t get me wrong I enjoyed all your works but this series is incredible. Before I read any of your stories Incest wasn’t on my radar. Socially it’s extremely taboo and generally unappealing to me but you have made it seem like the most natural thing in the world, like I wasn’t reading about a family having sex and inbreeding but rather I was reading a romance story that just happened to contain incest. Incest still has no appeal to me in the real world but in your writing I don’t know it just doesn’t seem to matter beyond the emotions and overall story. I wish I could say I look forward to more of your writing and especially more chapters to this story but considering you haven’t submitted anything new since 2013 it isn’t very likely either will happen.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
not finished yet

The last chapter is not really finished yet and Polly's story has not even been touched. I'd love to see the real end of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Looking forward to the continuation.

I've read the series twice and I am eagerly waiting for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great series

I too would like to see more with Tommy and Molly and if Polly seduces her Dad. Wow I bet you could do wonders with that story. Making love to his Mom and Daughter being also his mom's daughter how hot would that be?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The whole series is Amazing, Fantastic, You are a great Writer

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aalmost 3 years ago

I read the 2 prequel stories and this 11 part series. Your writing is excellent. The potential for an expanded series is there. I see plenty of threads to development into future series. Please do not compare your future work to this one. This was an exceptional series. If you put as much time and effort into your future work, it will be as good as this series.

Dapitbull1Dapitbull1over 2 years ago

Please continue it

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

this was written on 2013 and we are still waiting on the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just got through reading these stories. Totally hooked. Please continue please

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

john fucked three women and yet only two children? come on you can do better than that!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I suppose you've completely lost interest in adding to this, it has been many years since your last chapter.

I know it can be difficult to re-join the mindset needed to continue after too long a hiatus. Too bad I didn't find the story years ago, I'd have given more timely encouragement.

MfkndragonMfkndragonalmost 2 years ago

At least some of the same characters was in it though this 1 was by far the worst in the series you jumped to far into the future with it without no build up so you were wrong it was pretty much a wham bam kind of thing I mean like what happened to the original character I get the mom would have passed by now on your time jump Molly is still alive so what happened there with them 2 how did Molly end up fucking her son so many things left untold with all that I don't like this chapter I have to give it a 2

GeorgeGaleGeorgeGaleover 1 year ago

This is an outstanding series of stories. Would love to read more about the young son and his mother and how they mixed in with the father and grandmother. Also, how does the daughter fit into the family if she does at all? Again a beautifully written and told series of stories...............():\

londonteadrinkerlondonteadrinkerover 1 year ago

I loved this series. Thank you for sharing your writing.

Jarhead92Jarhead92over 1 year ago

great story love it

FseriesFseriesover 1 year ago

Can’t get into this aspect as the MC should be John.

Mayan1Mayan17 months ago

Will you please write another one for us all, your adoring fans. A master at large. When I read this story I thought of the characters as my sister and I. You made us part of the Hamilton and Cash family clan. T H A N K Y O U SOOOO MUCH. We appreciate it so much. ENCORE, ENCORE, ENCORE. ALL OUR BEST, REGARDS AND LOVE.

LiferalLiferal3 months ago

I’ll bet Deb is banging the heck out of Cap’n Dan. Great chapter

Fenris420Fenris420about 2 months ago

I really enjoyed this series. Sadly, looking at your 'Stories' page shows that this was the last story you wrote, way back in 2013. I can only imagine that you intended to continue the story, probably with Polly giving in to her own desires and finally fucking her Dad (and no doubt Mom-Carrie too). I guess we'll never know. In any case, thank you for all your stories. 5/5*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous