All Comments on 'Stuffed to the Gills'

by JagFarlane

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 11 years ago
What a Strange Tale

I knew when she was in that room her husband would be sticking his dick in the glory hole. So both husband and wife cheated doing the same thing. Oh wait, the wife serviced a whole man in the room , not just a cock sticking out. Well, what can you say? A new slut and an old asshole who likes sticking his dick in a hole. Sounds like the perfect married couple to me.

Give me a fucking break.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Revenge?

Degrade yourself - thats revenge?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I liked it.

Why not?

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,

Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.

- Hamlet (1.5.166-7), Hamlet to Horatio

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Excellent

revenge story. Flesh it out with her having more men and gang bangs, then throw it all in Manual's face and her laughing while he tries to figure out what to do about it.

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyabout 11 years ago
Not Exactly

A morality play. Getting even this is not. Maybe you can call it getting uneven.

ythebadgerythebadgerabout 11 years ago
Infantile rubbish

Not even well-written and with characters plucked from the Young Boys Big Book of Caricatures. Truly awful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
your not

very bright are you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
A story about two

stupid spouses. They deserve each other. The smart woman would get divorce and live a happy life. She could even show off her boyfriends, patting them on their crotch everytime she sees her ex. Dumb people doing dumb things is not erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Ugh. IF that was the case,

Why not simply divorce him and take him for every penny? Way easier, she can fuck anyone she wants and best of all....her EX hubby would have to pay for it all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Brain

cells ? got any ?

devilspy2001devilspy2001over 10 years ago
I thought it was pretty good

You seemed to capture the moment in a glory hole booth pretty well. I think a chapter two where she lets in two hung studs into the booth, one to fuck her tight hot pussy and one to fuck her tight ass. Both bare and raw, as she sucks another cock at the hole. The manager could set it up. Then have hubby show and he could tip him off that the woman likes to have her pussy and ass ate, then she will let him fuck her. He would be eating all that hot thick sperm. LOL Then when he is done and walking out, the two studs who fucked her could kick his ass in the parking lot. LOL

OverthefallsOverthefallsover 10 years ago
Explain to me

How becoming a slut gives the wife any kind of revenge? Doesn't she worry about std's or Hiv? Why stay with him? She doesn't seem to love or respect him. Just get a divorce and don't bother to write this crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Love this girl

She's hot and I'd do her in a minute. Once took my wife to an adult theater where she blew three guys. This was after I caught her fucking my neighbor. She learned her lesson.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
How stupid is she

She goes to a porn shop and fucks and sucks anybody who shakes a dick at her. Did she ever even think about any of the diseases she could get there? Revenge on the husband is one thing but getting a case of gonorrhea or worse. And she's on the floor of one of the booths? I wouldn't even keep a pair of shoes that I wore into one of those places. And exactly what was the revenge? If her clueless hubby doesn't know what she did, what's the purpose? If ol stink balls has no idea of what's going on, he'll just keep on like before. This story appeared to be written just so you could use dirty words. Not really good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Epically bad story

Where is the revenge in turning yourself into a disease infested slut? She'll be lucky in she only has herpes and not aids. Manuel took one look at her, smelled her and knew right away that she had cheated. He filed for a divorce the next day and she lost most everything when it came to light what she had done. She had to leave the town in disgrace. Badly told story not worth the time spent to read it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Ha ha ha what a crap!!

Unbelievable!!!

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
The best revenge

Absolutely the best revenge is to turn yourself into a.nasty whore. Husband will be really sad when you have an anaphylactic reaction to the PCN used to treat your nasty STD.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
What a Twat!

She's preggers and risks the unborn's health by sucking and fucking guys without knowing where their tools have been?! Stupid twat,stupid story!

Jhbrown27Jhbrown27over 4 years ago
Really dumb tale

No woman is really that stupid. This has to be one of the worst stories I have read. Writing is weak and the story is worse.

mattenwmattenwabout 2 years ago

Three weeks later, during a routine medical check-up, her doctor told her that she was HIV positive. A cross-check with her husband revealed that he does not have HIV. Divorce was a piece of cake, and all her whining didn't help her. She was proven to be the adulterer and didn't get a dime. But that didn't matter because five years later she died a slow and painful death. Stupid, right?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous