All Comments on 'Will You Catch Me If I Fall?'

by twistingwhispers

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
eWomaneWomanabout 11 years ago
Hot is an...

understatement! Sizzling, barn-burning, outrageously erotic, maybe come close. Written to tease, tempt and tantalize...and it succeeds with all the skill and finesse necessary. Wow! Take care...

MaynessMaynessabout 11 years ago
Wow....

More please! That was so hot! There has got to be more chapters in this story, he wants her, please, please tell us what happens next. Why the self loathing, did he know her before the bridge, he was obviously following her and possibly not part of the club? Well done, fantastic first chapter. Thank you .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Fantastic

Love it! Please keep the story going!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Very good for a first story. I liked the "scene within a scene" Beautiful description. The reader could almost feel the response of Hannah. Keep them cumming

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Enjoyed very much.....yet....

He is going to save her despite herself. Does placing such a fragile person in a noncon situation bode well? Many will argue she could have left or objected, but did she really have a chance to do so? When she did object to the anal, he said it will happen any way-starting to waddle and quack towards rape?

This is written more as reality than fantasy. How would a real person react after? More self hate, self rejection, withdrawl or desparation? There is much we don't know about these people and this situation, yet. I am hopeful, and will anxiously await what happens next. I very much want it to turn out happily.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Good intro to BSDM... I would read more....

delightdawndelightdawnabout 11 years ago
Nicely done

The story was well paced, we got to learn what had happened to her, not the why? There are some typos and did you mean to imply that the "you" trooper and the "you" lover are the same. He tried to save her before and has been watching her and hoping to save her again. Maybe? Can't wait to read more.

kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxabout 11 years ago

.....and....and? NOOOOO! SUCH A GOOD STORRY! WAAAAAH!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

dont forget us

give us hannah's tale with her dark stranger....please

FindmywayFindmywayabout 11 years ago
Continue Please

Love the story I keep coming back hoping you will continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
PLEASE CONTINUE

This was an excellent introduction... I'm dying to hear more about Hannah's future experiences with her mysterious savior. Looking forward to another piece!

yankeecatladyyankeecatladyover 10 years ago
More

Please tell us that we will be reading more about Hannah!

unicorn64unicorn64over 10 years ago

Yes, more about this one. Don't leave me hanging to long. Hanah is me, I am hanah. I must hear this to the end. Please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
oh my

Amazing. This may be the most well written, sexiest thing on this entire site. Not only was this so incredibly hot, you are a truly talented writer! I'd read more of this story for sure, and anything else you ever wrote...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
MORE pleeeeease! :D

Keep coming back in hopes for a continuation of the story. First erotica I've actually grown attached to the characters. Hope all is well!!!

obabyobabyalmost 10 years ago
I keep checking....

And hoping that you have added more chapters....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

This is a fantastic story, but one I couldn't find myself totally engrossed in it or very turned on by because you kept referring to the dominant as "you" which might appeal to the dominant readers, but becomes a real impediment to those of us who would prefer to imagine ourselves as Hannah

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous