All Comments on 'Panties In Time Ch. 02'

by ALotInCommon

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Spelling is for college students too.

W-A-I-S-T is what you call the area around your belly. W-A-S-T-E is what you seem to be preoccupied with.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Leave Out The Waste

Stop with the bodily W-A-S-T-E. It's not very appealing to most of your reader-base.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Loved the pee part! Very good series can't wait to see where it goes. Maybe a side story more dedicated to waste :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Stop with the bodily fluids

I can’t really speak for everyone else but your story really turned me off.

The whole piss and shit stains and pissing on this and that really made you, the author, out to nothing more than an adolescent try to write a story on an adult site.

I would make your character grow up, and fast.

montco724montco724about 11 years ago
Keep it going!

Really glad you came back to this story. There's a lot of potential. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great for the most part

So for the most part I really enjoyed it it was so great the way he had total control, but the piss and shut stuff was extremely discomforting and weird and I found myself having to skim read more and more of it as I went on, I lol forward to the next installment, however a little less focus on the bodily waste would be appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Betting "everyone" asking you to leave out the dirty stuff is the same person posting the same comment over and over. This reader thinks your story is fun, leave the dirty in! Others can read something else, it's tagged appropriately and easy enough to skip. I skip plenty of stories that don't turn me on around here. It's easy, try it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
HIGH FIVE!!

I love this story. Please continue the possibilities are endless.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Awsome!!

PLEASE make a college part or just continue!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Make another one this is awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
more

Please write more chapters

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Leave in your kinks, man

Everyone in the comments telling you to get rid of the piss and shit can shove it. You have your kinks. You don't have to stop writing them to cater to anyone. Especially someone who would try to demand that you tailor-make their porn for them. They aren't entitled to anything. You do you.

Now, aside from them, this is well written. I hope you decide to continue this. With the piss play and scat intact. If you don't, I comepletely understand. This many people insisting that there's something wrong with your porn because it's not their kink is enough to discourage anyone.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
story basis and mistakes

in part i liked the story. but the shit and piss tasting turn me off. you might also like to try and keep it somewhat realistic. for instance the part when you cum all over the teacher and rub it in so it not to visible. in reality all she would have to do is have your DNA tested and you'll be in prison for rape. so if your going to be criminal. try to think like one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Write more please

Please could you carry on writing these stories as they're really good and I love reading them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Keep it coming

It's good, fun. Keep it coming...

Develope your work a little more, and watch your grammar/spelling, it's sloppy and not worthy of the good writing you're producing.

A request.... go in search of some fresher meat.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
cum inside

you cum inside her and get her pregnant

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

nice purvey dreams I LOVE IT

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Didn’t like the pee and shit panties smelling and tasting. Turned me off. Blech!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous