All Comments on 'His First Night'

by humminbean

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Condoms Sould be banned

Rubbish should have shot it deep in her

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

A very nice story about a very lucky pair having such a loving and succesful first coupling. Very sensible to use condoms, ignore the moronic remark from the president of the "lets overpopulate the world" and "lets help spread sexually transmitted diseases" societies.

humminbeanhumminbeanabout 11 years agoAuthor
Thanks, Anon2

To tell the truth, I enjoyed Anon1's comment. It just made me feel better about the way I try to write. I try to think of each character's point of view, even when writing in one character's first person (and I write from M PoV as often as F), and come up with a story that either participant would like to be part of.

In other words, I want exactly NOT to write a "stick it in her and fuck her til she screams" kind of story, which Anon1 seems to think the only worthy sort. One may hope that, by the time his zits clear up and he has reason to shave more than once a week, he will actually have spent some time talking to a girl - or perhaps will have had someone stick it in him and fuck him til he screams. Whether that happens or not, I'll continue to write for grownups.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Tampyre

I read your story Tampyre and left a comment. I was hoping you'd read my menstrual sex story, since I am looking for comments on it for a research project I'm doing. If you would be so kind, its only 5 pages and can be found at:

http://www.wattpad.com/14598663-the-cottage?d=m

Its about a vampire who takes his menstruating wife to the cottage for a romantic weekend and mixes in a bit of sexual education like you did.

TheOnly_1_4uTheOnly_1_4ualmost 11 years ago
Smooth, Soft and Sexy

First, your story while short (chapter 2 HINT) it was wonderful. A couple experiencing

love making for the first time.. Two people obviously not just in heat but with great feelings for each other..

Ignore the rabid idiots.. Keep writing

OleguyOleguyover 10 years ago
Wunnerful.

Wish I had caught your first story in time to give it the full count vote it deserved. This outlook was in the same vein and deserved all 5*.

You done it beaut !

DessertmanDessertmanalmost 2 years ago

Beautiful! You write about sex and love so well.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userhumminbean@humminbean
148 Followers
Been busy lately, but will try to post some new ones. Thanks again for your constructive comments! ------------------------------------ I've written a fair bit of non-fiction before, but these are my first tries at fiction. So far, I'm having a blast with it! Thanks t...