All Comments on 'Oxytocin is a Dangerous Drug'

by libido4174

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Why???

Why would anyone take drugs to try and enhance what can be done with good diet, solid exercise regimens and a willing partner?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
LMAO

Nice bait and switch. If I actually enjoyed hot-wife BS, this would of pissed me off, but I actually read Loving Wives for the drama/revenge stories. I love a good revenge plot (Doesn't have to be the jilted lover kind either) and Loving Wives has some good ones. Back to the flash story, I could really enjoy the irony and underlying message. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
because it is a story

good use of your imagination and it was a good read

cantbuymycantbuymyabout 11 years ago

Ok, that one got me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
very dangerous drug

you are nuts! That stuff is supposed to be harder to break as an addiction than heroin, and is used as a heroin substitute.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Nonsense

Oxytocin does increase trust behaviors, though not compellingly, and only seems to enhance male sexual performance and arousal when injected in the spine. It's a story, don't use it as a guide to oxytocin, it is nonsense.

Ducky7Ducky7about 11 years ago
Very funny story, thanks for the read

miklosfairmiklosfairabout 11 years ago
Most common use

Oxytocin is often used on women in labor to enhance their contractions. Also known as Pitocin, there is a common expression in the labor and delivery departments of hospitals that 'Mrs. so and so is being pitted out' Labor is being induced by the addition of Pitocin/Oxytocin.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 11 years ago
Decent

However know that this tale is fiction and the drugs do not work that way. There are serious consequences. Stick to viagra, you'll live longer.

bruce22bruce22about 11 years ago
Amusing Story

It never occurred to me while reading that anyone would believe what the author was describing to be the absolute truth, especially since it is a prescription drug.

The thought comes to mind that someone may decide someday that all stories which use a drug name should be repressed.......

DunaDunaabout 11 years ago
The women know their biology better, than we men do.

Somebody wrote earlier the oxytocin IN THE SPINAL FLUID causes erection.

If people wants to inject himselves in the spinal cords for erection those people will get brave man sculpture.

However one of the cause of the the woman long lasting euphoria and orgasm in the ANR. ANR is the most monogam sex practice.

A little biology:

BTW Sometime I start to laugh, when Authors write the main source of the sperm is the balls. Joke, because 1.5-2% of the sperm arrives from the balls. The main source of the sperm is the vesicula seminalis = 70%.

ythebadgerythebadgerabout 11 years ago
That was a very gentle satire

of almost every cheating/sharing story on this site. Very nicely done and very funny (although I think it may have been more advisable to 'invent' a drug).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Not Bad

Some are confusing Oxycontin with what was used here.

DunaDunaabout 11 years ago
ANR?

Oxytocin is the main hormon to empty the breast in lactation so this hormon is the cetral of the ANR sex...........at lactating women. The Author writes : " It promotes a much higher sense of intimacy and romantic attachment. Cuddling, kissing, orgasm produce additional oxytocin in the body. Sometimes even the mere touch or close physical presence of a significant other is enough to set off the hormone." This may be the ANR. Howver it works in women!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
ignorant fiction

Try going to a swinger club before writing about one. No club would kick people out for not playing.

northlandernorthlanderabout 11 years ago
Full marks

Full marks for a beautiful satire, poking fun at the whole swinging, hotwife scene, who cares that the drug doesn't work as advertised, anyone who would believe that it did from a story on this site needs their head examined anyway. Thanks for a really good short read.

BTTapBTTapabout 11 years ago
Pretty funny

Excellent work.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 11 years ago
Little sneaky-devil Sweetie

You have a very wise (and tolerant) Sweetie. She goes along with, and even enhances, your plan until HER plan comes to fruition! Keep her!

chytownchytownalmost 11 years ago
How Funny Was It??***

Goodnight!

tazz317tazz317almost 11 years ago
IF YOU NEED IT TO DO IT

bad vibes are in the future. TK U MLJ LV NV

VenustasVenustasabout 4 years ago
A warning that should be heeded 4*

OK I'm seven years late.

Although there are supposed to be 20 previous comments, I was unable to gain access.

This is a naturally occuring hormone that affects the brain and how we react to and perceve people around us. This may include irrational and violent behavior. It is also known as a bonding hormone secreted when we hug friends and family. A large amount is secreted duing sex, particulaly at orgasm.

Taking hormone suppliments in an unsupervised enviroment is like playing Russian Roulette.

There has been a lot of research on in recent years. See

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/basics/oxytocin

for a general overview

and

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/engineering-cognitive-experience/201911/what-oxytocin-does-you-love-and-mental-disorders

for more details about side effects. Whilst some of it is a bit technical, there is enough for laymen to get good idea.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I took OxyContin for pain, it worked but I didn’t like it made me feel. I now take oxycodone so I can control the dose. The drug saved my life and I’m able to function. Please don’t take these drugs for recreation, they can kill you.

Hardday1953Hardday19537 months ago

Fantastic, married forty years to a beautiful wife. I am going to have my blood work done immediately! I never use dirty language, of unfaithful, I see a good-looking woman and cannot wait to get my wife in bed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous