All Comments on 'Learning How to Swim Naked'

by Jack993

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
sargedog1sargedog1about 11 years ago
fair but

It is a fair story, seems to be missing some content though, perhaps a fantasy that anti gives a blowjob upon seeing such a nice cock, lonely widow that she is now.

Also, a good editor is available from the volunteer editor program here on Literotica. I would suggest highly that you use on. There is missing and incomplete sentences to just point at a small error.

BarbaraBarbaraabout 11 years ago
Echoing experience in teenage awkwardness: Swimming naked normally allows for Aunt's sexual liberties to be considered beneficial to development!

Tension would be best relieved by fem/domme Aunt's offer of open-air masturbation, particularly if justified by naked student's earlier observations of social acceptability. Personally; I've never permitted togs whilst swimming, insisting on stark nakedness regardless of the gender of any spectators present, on basis of 'normalising' nudity.

SomethingInTheWaySheMovesSomethingInTheWaySheMovesabout 11 years ago
Not terrible writing, for a first attempt.

Honest criticism: When you're texting, you can get away with using "1" instead of writing "one". When you aren't texting, go for the proper spelling. Secondly, this would have been better suited for the "Exhibitionist/Voyeur" section than the "Incest/Taboo" section: There wasn't any sexual activity between the aunt and her nephew. You can get away with posting in "Incest" if you're planning on making this the first chapter in a storyline where incest will occur in subsequent chapters. Thirdly, before you actually post your story, read through it again, slowly, and make sure you've chosen the words you want. Simply spell-checking might catch the obvious errors, but not the grammar.

So, is this a "first attempt" or an "only attempt"? Hope you give it another shot.

OtazelOtazelabout 11 years ago
Ouch!

Not bad writing, but there are a few errors of grammar, especially in the construction of sentences. Try reading it back to yourself and if you find yourself hesitating or if the flow isn't there, then the chances are you have the sentence construction wrong.

But ouch! I'm afraid your use of numbers jarred. Never, ever, ever, take the lazy shortcut of using digits instead of letters. Writing '2 times' instead of 'twice', or '1' instead of 'one' is not only bad writing it is also confusing. '1' can so easily be confused with 'I' to anyone with less than twenty-twenty vision.

But, hey, it's your first attempt, and for that it's not too bad. At least the story made sense, which is more than can be said for some, and even Shakespeare had to write a first paragraph.

Good luck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Interesting story

Reminds me of the YMCA

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Never mind the minor grammatical things. How about getting the aunt in the buff as well?

Jack993Jack993about 11 years agoAuthor
Response.

Sorry about the numbers, you're right that was a lazy shortcut. Another point you guys are right on is that this would have been better suited in the Exhibitionist/Voyeur section. I'm not sure if there is any way I can move it now, but next time I'll pick the sections more carefully.

As for the content of the story, it is based on various accounts of I've of naked swimming at the YMCA and other places during that time. It is largely a CFNM fantasy, and I avoided adding any explicit scenes so as to give it a sense of realism. Perhaps in future I'll add stories with sex/masturbation scenes in them, depends on what I feel like and the type of replies I get.

Thanks for your responses and criticisms.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Nice CFNM

A real CFNM story, congratuIations! I liked the story because it was not a porn story. I hope you write more.

abc101abc101about 11 years ago
I liked the story. Keep writing sensual stories (not sexual). Thanks.

Keep writing sensual stories. There is so many overt sexual acts this site that it gets boring. I enjoy the slow build up and lingering sensual feelings that are open to interpretation in the mind of the reader.

I have a suggestion for another story you could write. Do you think you could write another nudity story. Maybe a CFNM type story. With a plot line about a hot nudist girl that helps a young fit guy get over his body shame, shyness and small penis shame by means of CFNM and eventually lead to coed nudism. LOL. (a more sensual than sexual story).

If not, then please write what you see fit.

Please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

So are you a boy or girl

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Weird

Very weird

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Aunt is a pedephyle

What a pervert.

CookieCutterCookieCutterover 10 years ago
Possible

My high school in the late 60s still did things that way: no swimsuits for the boys (I didn't know what the rules were for girls). It sounded a bit pervy even back then, but somebody had a reason, and it could have been the aunt's backwards logic. Seems to require a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Female manipulation very sick

The absolute double standard for boys vs. girls is sickening-- this aunt is a pervert who is getting her jollies with boys ... imagine the trouble an uncle would be in DEMANDING that a niece do precisely what this male victim was forced to do. Imagine a man in his late 40s giving swimming lessons to naked girls in his home pool. This woman should be arrested, tried and be serving a prison sentence. Her incredibly sexist attitudes and statements are, at best, troubling. I am convinced there is rampant sexual abuse of boys BY FEMALES.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
swimming in the nude

Well, it seems that inn your 20s you were still a virgin, since you say that since you were a baby, no woman had saw you naked, It seems quite improbable that you were a vigin at that age!!! Were o were uou not?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
That's the way it was.

I grew up during those days too. The boys ALWAYS swam nude in high school swim classes. My sisters, in their classes, wore dumpy looking swim suits. Some times the women Physical Ed. teachers came into the pool room. We just kept on swimming. That was school policy - all parents knew, and our school, with well over a thousand students, always turned out championship swim teams. Thanks for the trip back down memory lane.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
good cfnm story

Could be more erotic but nice writing for a first story.

Barbara’s comment gave me a boner:-)

L O R

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous