All Comments on 'A Hermit on Love vs. Sex'

by erectus123

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
twelveoonetwelveooneabout 11 years ago
three words

brev it teee

i.e.

what do i have to wade through to get to a good ending

didn't vote

erectus123erectus123about 11 years agoAuthor
12-1 glad you liked the ending

sorry it wasn't brief enuff but it is a ballad and they tend to run longer

erectus123erectus123about 11 years agoAuthor
On the nature of comments I might suggest

(nothing personal) but on second thought it seems to me

Brevity is not a really a legit comment, tell me the poem is shit, merd, vomit, or a real comment that proves you actually real the tripe. It doesn’t help me to get one-word comments; does it help you? I am happy for criticism. As a devote of the son-nut you would appreciate the poems of Shake-a-spear, the great indigenous Australian aborigine poet, who wrote sonnets on caca-nut shells and was thus criticized, commented that his poems were brief because the shell wasn’t large enough for a long one, and God knows a long one is desired at certain times. Anyway, happy Val day just the same, cause all of us have something of value, no need to hide it, just shout it.

Quivering_QuillQuivering_Quillabout 11 years ago
An Epiphany of Truth

I find your story line extremely creative and spot on in accuracy. The ballad speaks for itself and probably will only ring true with old souls or older humans who have experienced the rarity of true love and the occasional 'fuck of the century' scenario. Very creative and a pleasure to share my thoughts.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usererectus123@erectus123
473 Followers
 Personal Bio Notes: I was born in Belfast, passing through my dear mother's loins, and that is where I find most comfort, passing through with other women, not my mother. I survived through the years of Irish troubles and immigrated to the USA after various family tragedies...

poem TAGS