All Comments on 'Spanking'

by CuckoldGuy

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
SPANKING (Old form, for some, of viagra)

Very entertaining story and oh so true for this spanko. Just contemplating my GF getting our "special" thick strap and then laying it hard across my raised, yearning butt, gets me hard. Then we both have great, hot sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The reality to this bit of stupidiness?

He got dressed and went down to the Police station and filed abuse charges. Because really, who wants a manipulative, abusive wife? She was found guilty of assault, battery and spousal abuse and went to jail for a year. He divorced her, taking all the marital assets since she had been convicted of a felony. He found a woman that really loved him and that didn't think that random violence was a part of a good marriage. Even for fiction this was an awful story. of violence and abuse.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
the guy in the story founf dear annony's wife and made this asshloe a cuck

But dear annony loved being a cuck and begged her to stay saying she could fcuk any one any time as long as she stayed with him. She laughed at the asshole of aLit and left him standing there with his 3 inch cock in his hand. gave it a 5

deferencedeferencealmost 7 years ago
Intimacy

Intimacy is what people don't get about spanking. Its very intimate. He's humbled, she knows. They both are closer for his surrender and her taking the led.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
FIVE STAR STUFF! Yes, moms can fuck you up, but if you find a wife who is right for you, you can have a happy (albeit non-standard) marriage!

:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So why romanticise that with this story.

A tale of abuse.?

shymaleashymalea11 months ago

i,m so thankfull to my wife she gives me every evening a OTK spanking,because i,m a naughty sissie always trying to show my nylons&panties to our neighbour trying to turn him on(and i certainly do that),he,s a retired teacher,70yrs old,widower and he said to my wife last year in a intimate talk with her,he loves men in lingerie,and she laughed hard,well you,ve got one closeby.So did it start,forced by my gorgeous wife to put sexy clothes&shoes on at home,and seduce him,and that,s the hottest kinky thing i experienced,but she,s right i must be punished for teasing&flirting not only with him,and i confess to all who read this,it gets me so horny&wet for almost crying as it hurts so much,but the humiliation to be spanked with my panties pulled down to my ancles,and sometimes we got visitors,friends or like last week ,her dad,i came on her thighs!extra 25 spankings!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCuckoldGuy@CuckoldGuy
1070 Followers
Retired engineer. Married to the same woman for over fifty years. All of my stories are true from my own life experiences or they were given to me by my readers. I wanted to write a story as a way of giving back to this site but then, one story led to another and then another....