All Comments on 'How to Give Head'

by BlondNDesirable

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Be my girlfriend?

Please....?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Excellent advice

You must be a great lover. One little thing, though. There is no cum in the balls. Unless you mean sperm. I'm the type who would want you to know the difference when you talk to me.

Five.

TonyZeeTonyZeeabout 11 years ago
Mythical creature?

You're like a unicorn or a mermaid, right? A mythical being, delightful to believe in, but... No, if you say you're real, I'll believe it. Being a bit of a word person, I happen to have a debilitating weakness for dirty talk, and I can't think of anything more erotic than hearing that kind of hot, direct accompaniment. My most potent (pun intended) encounters have been with you lovely talkers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
MOUTHWASH 4 THE LOVER CONFLICTED

good article

redzingerredzingerabout 11 years ago
Some good tips

As long as the fella is nice and clean, I love to give head. There's nothing worse than a cheesy knob or stinky balls. Eeeeuuuuuwww!

I don't mind the taste of come/cum, and adore pre-come/cum (one bloke tasted so good, I still lick my lips when I think of him) UNLESS they are a smoker, in which case both taste a lot less palatable and unpleasant.

(A combined tit and blow job sends a lot of men mental too.)

redzingerredzingerabout 11 years ago
Some good tips

As long as the fella is nice and clean, I love to give head. There's nothing worse than a cheesy knob or stinky balls. Eeeeuuuuuwww!

I don't mind the taste of come/cum, and adore pre-come/cum (one bloke tasted so good, I still lick my lips when I think of him) UNLESS they are a smoker, in which case both taste a lot less palatable and unpleasant.

(A combined tit and blow job sends a lot of men mental too.)

cheryl_4funcheryl_4funabout 11 years ago
great

very very good i lhave always swallowed cum from the second blow job at age 13 and i love it, good lesson for all to learn that want to keep their partner

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Very good techniques.

Many women will benefit from your "How to". Like a lot of things, doing your best, performing to your ability and trying to improve are important. A half hearted effort is worse than none at all

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Observation

If you are using a mouthwash containing mint your secret isn't going to work with everyone. Personally mint combined with the alcohol in mouthwash causes a very noticeable and uncomfortable stinging sensation. I do not find this pleasurable in the least!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

If you really want to drive a man crazy, start with fellatio and progress to analingus!!! That's the way to really get him revved up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
You Can Tell.

You can tell this is from a female perspective. While the guy will enjoy this, he's wondering why she doesn't learn to do it right. You've a lot..lot..lot..to learn. But you're headed in the right direction. Enjoyed your story.

10daystar10daystarabout 9 years ago
Hot!

Wow, gets me fired up, you have a great mindset, I can relate!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Awesome

People react differently to different things, but this is my favorite "How to give a blowjob" article here. I would react better to this technique than any of the others, and ABSOLUTELY reciprocate to the best of my ability. Awesome!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I loved reading this article. The introduction about loving it so much that you've had orgasms just from giving them is awesome and really grabs the readers attention! There couldn't be a better indication that you're loving it, which just makes the experience so much more wonderful for the recipient. Also the bit about the guy drawing you up and kissing you afterwards and that making you want to do it all over again sounds so intimate and super hot. I'd kiss you so passionately! And while I'd go down on a woman without expecting anything back, you also give a concise but arousing description of how to be eaten. Thanks so much for posting!!

Cunning_Linguist_69Cunning_Linguist_699 months ago

I'm ready for a world class blown on now. Super hot! Thanks!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous