All Comments on 'My Wife Loves My Panties'

by DrLit

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Love it!

Almost describes me and my hubby word for word. Took me a long time to fully understand and accept his kink, but when I did I saw it did no harm what ever and amped up ur sex life to a high level. I advice any wife with similar husband to let it happen. Doesn't meean he is homo at all. He is still the man you love.

DrLitDrLitabout 11 years agoAuthor
Agree with you 100%

My wife and I have enjoyed a very enjoyable sex life for over 30 years. Now our panty play has accelerated that. I find I love wearing my wife's panties or one's she has purchased for me a lot. There is something very erotic about wearing my wife's panties for both of us. When I see that sensual grin on my wife's face when she sees which panties I have chosen, I know the sex is going to be high energy soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

I wish my wife was so understanding, I have to wear them when she is out, i love her pink satin bikini ones, i nfact I have just filled them reading your story, no better feeling than pumping into silk and have it dribble down my crack, thank you.

DrLitDrLitabout 11 years agoAuthor
Reply to Anonymous

If you were married to my wife she would be getting you off with her own satin panties on you. She considers that to be her job and she is more than willing anytime.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

I am lucky that my wife accepts me wearing womens panties. At the beginning of our relationship, 2 years in, I told her about her about it. At first she didn't know what to think of it, but she eventually accepted it. We she accepted it, I knew I wanted to marry her. We share panties, sometimes we'll swap panties that we've been wearing. We've been together a total of 12 years, married 6 years.

DrLitDrLitabout 11 years agoAuthor
Communication and mutual pleasure is the key

My wife loves the way I look in panties, especially hers. It does accelerate our sex life even after almost 30 years of marriage. There is nothing better than a marriage where both partners understand the other's needs. I am a very satisfied man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
very nice

yes my female friend put me in panties two years ago now that all i wear and yes i just got some bras i told her its about time that i started to wear a bra yes it is you see the pills you been taking made your breasts grow now here your first push up bra and a dress well after that i become the house wife then i told her when do i get to suck a cock that when she told me the only thing you will suck is my dido cock you will become my sissy wife well it happen i become her wife and her girl friends to

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Confusing

I wasn't sure which wife was which. Or who was wearing the panties or when they were wearing them. Maybe a good editor could have helped.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Together we get such pleasure

MY WIFE HAS OFTEN HELPED ME IN CHOOSING WHAT IS MY PREFERRED UNDERWEAR , I ONLY WEAR FEMALE PANTIES AND, WE BOTH BENEFIT

FROM SHARING THE PLEASURE WE BOTH TREASURE

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I really do LOVE black knickers. I have been in them for fifty years or more..

That was one beautiful story, you are SOOO lucky to have such a wonderful experience whilst wearing knickers. I only hope one day it will happen for me, I would LOVE to shag whilst we are both wearing full brief BLACK KNICKERS, mmmmmmm can’t wait. —— blacknickerslover.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Lucky Couple

You Go, Dr.Lit! True or not that is awesome!

EasypeterEasypeterabout 6 years ago
Panties are fun

Hot erotic couple. My wife got me into panties about twenty years ago. Love wearing them and I don't get embarrassed if someone sees them. A friend of ours asked me if I had my wife's panties on because she saw some slik peeking out. I told her I was and she said her husband wouldn't wear hers . She asked me to model her panties for her. She went into the bathroom and came out smiling told me she left them on the cabinet . In the bathroom i pulled up her thongs to cover my cock, walked out into the room. All she wanted to do was lick my crotch and play with my ass . Now every time I see her I whisper in her ear telling her what color I have on. She invites me over every time saying she gets excited knowing I'm wearing my wife's panties.

boraddaboraddaover 2 years ago

We both love her panties

For several years now we have had much fun playing with wife s panties, either fucking wearing them, or she stroking my cock and me pumping my cum into them.

I do recommend that all husbands wear their wife s panties, the thrill of smooth silky feel on you cock is marvellous , and filling them with hot cum even better, nice

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I have been wearing panties since the first year of being married. The first time we were just getting into it on the bed . My wife always wore panties until just before I wanted to stick it in. I wore my underwear that night and complained that my underwear were rough on my cock head. I asked if I could try a pair of hers.

She said sure and opened her drawer looking for ones that would fit, and handed me a nice satin pair.

45 years later I wear panties all the time.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous