All Comments on 'My Wife and Her Mom: Wife's Secret'

by statestreet

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Slow down

Your theme is interesting and has potential. Just slow down your action and give more details. Also, some tease would help.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

not exactly what/who she thought....me, damaged goods and love her enough to let her go

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
wish you hadn't gone there

a couple married for as long as they were, who had been faithful to each other, and suddenly the happy but naive wife go to a club to supposedly be able to enhance her relationship with her living husband and ends up in a swingers/fantasy club?

totally destroyed the setup!!!!

RUBBISH!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Pushing the Envelope

I like how Sophie has 'pushed the envelope' to enhance their marriage. Life is so short, twinkling of an eye, and we are gone. My own wife allowed me to anally take her years ago, as well as try swinging, etc., but when children came along our sex life became restricted in my wife's mind about what was acceptable. Now that we are emptynesters I have been trying to push the envelope, especially with the idea that she cuckold me, like she did 30 years ago...and with big, black cock which she passed on when she had an opportunity but fantacizes about a lot, I can make her pussy wet just by saying those three words, "Big, black cock." I see Sophie as a submissive in development, being on the receiving end of Ronnie's frustrations and lust...and look forward to the husband giving permission to Jack to use and train her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Potential

for those who like this kind of stories. Don't tell me she hasn't been cheating, it's exactly what she was doing. If going behind his back and having sex with this Rhonda and (by proxy ?) her husband by swallowing his cum isn't cheating, then what is and I would never believe that in such a club/place there was no other one expanding her view "on how to please her husband". Bullshit. It would have been nice to broaden her view on things together but he never had that chance. She learned from strangers by her own choice.Set her loose indeed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Ridicolous

Stupid. Loving couple, always been together according to your first chapter. Then the wife suddenly goes into swinging. Hopeless story. When you lay down foundation for a story, stick with it. Your second chapter tore down your first one. Don't mix up these genres like that. Write another story, instead of pressing all you can into one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

I have an idea hubby is going to be tasting cock before long, at least that is where I would let my wife lead me.

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusover 10 years ago
Pretty dumb

Not at all credible. Where does anyone get the idea that going to a sex club to have sex without the partner's knowledge and consent is not cheating. The sex of the person they are cheating would make no difference to most people.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
quit writing,

your premise is useles, you just a cuck in disguise

WargamerWargameralmost 3 years ago

She is cheating, no bones about it, and he is a stupid cuck. What a fucked up stupid plot. You do know about menopause you fool? Unless lube is used no fucking old women.

But sill putting that aside this is one fucked up story

Scores 1/5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userstatestreet@statestreet
120 Followers
I enjoy reading all kinds of stories, primarily mysteries, science fiction and, of course, erotica. I am recently retired which provides me with opportunities to try my hand at writing stories. Several have been published here. I write to the best of my abilities. I have no il...