All Comments on 'Mother in Law Takes More'

by MILowner

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 11 years ago
Well

When does the young wife come home? That should be interesting.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 11 years ago
Now that he has broken Fiona

Blackmail seems to be a little overkill.

He should be showing Fiona more love now, and win her over totally. Not only own her pussy but her heart too.

Thanks for the read

cantbuymycantbuymyabout 11 years ago

Ok now she is his married slut. i see that the pictures were not really for blackmail but to continue their game and maybe give her some mental protection about "having to do it." i usually hate cheating wife sluts but this is just a fucking hot story. i like it.

catphan8catphan8about 11 years ago

Damn this dude sucks. He's a pretty shitty person!

kennyboy82kennyboy82about 11 years ago

Doing a good job there, starting to own the bitch.

m48gunnerm48gunnerabout 11 years ago
Blackmail

Don't much like a blackmailer, so i can only hope that somehow he gets totally screwed over.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Ruff.

You had a good story there till you brought out the phone. You could have had a long loving time with your mother in-law. Instead you turned it into a cheap story. Unless you change it some how I don't think I will be reading any more of it.

BetterEndingBetterEndingover 8 years ago
Now You've Done It

Well, you placated the cheating wife angle by making her husband out to be such a bastard. Thanks for that. It allowed the story to be enjoyable to this point.

I can even handle him being a cheater as it does not seem like he and the young wife ever really had a relationship. I am not sure if or why they even got married.

But then you had to go and ruin it with blackmail. So sad.

chytownchytownabout 8 years ago
Thanks***

For the read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Helping her be her

As a young man I became intrigued with adult pocketbooks about girlfriends and wives who were seduced into promiscuity. Married my first wife when she was 18 and by the time she was 22, despite her religious leanings, she was lying on the floor between another guy and I, stripped and getting fucked by her first strange cock.

The next day she had a Christian's guilt but it only visited her occasionally during the next ten years as she gave up her pussy to many short term acquaintances on a regular basis. Like other women(with normal libidos) I have known, once she knew I was a true cuckold, she had no reason not to accept other men as lovers or even just as quick fucks. There is something very special about someone you care deeply about giving in to their natural urges with a total stranger.

bigbob2406bigbob2406over 4 years ago

This could have been a good story until you went all bullshit macho on her. Why when you have got her doing what want, do you have do you have to turn into a dominating arsehole!!

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

I'll sell you.my MIL, but she would.pull you pussy balls off and make you eat them. Without salt and pepper.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Rapist should be in Gaol.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous