All Comments on 'Vikings'

by KinkyBiLad

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
gomaco9gomaco9about 11 years ago
Wish we had one here

I would love to go to the Vikings. He experienced my fantasy. Lucky guy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

good story, not many comments, I think they have shot their load before the end of the story. My experience was a little different., as I changed at the lockers I saw a guy undress, he had panties and hold up stockings on, he pulled up a very short skirt, I watched as he fixed a black wig , he then walked out, a towel over his shoulder. A guy next to me said I don't like that, they should not come her, I said nothing and walked upstairs. I walked past a couple of closed doors, the next a guy on his knees blowing another guy, I watched for a while, my cock hardening. I walked up to the next level, glory holes, I was standing there when the guy in the skirt walked up the stairs, he looked at me and nodded, I went to the booth below where I saw him enter and shut the door. I looked up through the hole seeing his panties, touching his cock through them. He pulled them down, his semi hard cock pushing through, I took it and sucked it, he stayed still but got hard, I reached and touched his balls as I sucked, he pulled back, I heard want to go to a room, ok, and he pulled back, I followed him after he came down the stairs to a room. I dropped my towel, he knelt down, took my cock in his mouth, the surprise was I felt a greased finger rimming my hole, probing , more lube., 2 fingers. He stood, pushing me down, presenting his cock to my mouth, I sucked it willingly, then on your knees. I thought I was going to fuck him but now his intentions were clear as I turned around. I looked in the mirror as I felt his cock against me, pushing, opening my anus, accessing me and I could see what looked like a female fucking me, spreading my hole, fuck it felt good. He pulled out, my cock was so hard, on your back, he lifted my legs and pushed into me again. Oh fuck, his hard cock in me, his nylon legs against me, his skirt flapping back and forward, I touched my cock and came, long ropey spurts, I heard him, good boy, take it, take it and I felt his warmth shoot into me . The unexpected turned into a highly erotic fuck .

MuscleaddictMuscleaddictabout 7 years ago
More to discover

Really good story, how you were "fucked from top to bottom, hard and fast". You should continue and describe your next visits. There are more storeys and many more rooms to discover. I'm sure, I will have a workout area with butt machines and a rodeo area for cock riding.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous