All Comments on 'Attorney Client Privilege'

by TurkShea

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
miklosfairmiklosfairabout 11 years ago
Premature?

I'm not a fan of long drawn out stories, but this one suffered from just the opposite. Honestly, has any lawyer, even a gorgeous one rush thru sex like this vixen?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Wow.

Is she desperate? Stupid? In a hurry to lose her law license? You can't sleep with a client! They know nothing about each other. Does he even know her first name? Why did the guy come at him? Did his neighbor witness the incident because they're sleeping together? Did the incident take place in his yard, or in her yard? Why did he have to push him? What in the world are these characters doing?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Short, and a little hard to believe

But very good.

redlion75redlion75about 11 years ago

to be nice wtf were you thinking? walk in talk for 10min then throw her over her own desk and fuck her like a hooker? please rewrite this with a little back ground and we can revisit the comments.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
It's a fantasy!!

I'm laughing at these negative comments. Yeah, I had a WTF reaction too when they immediately got to it, but what the hell, it was fun to read!

hisangelbeautyhisangelbeautyabout 11 years ago
Uhh

okay it went from zero to a thousand pretty darn fast, but i have to say it wasn't bad at all. looking forward to what you might write next.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
1*

Waste of time.

DC29DC29about 11 years ago
started off good

It started off good but then kind of rushed to the end. If you'd made it a little longer it would've been a better story

Kurai21Kurai21about 10 years ago
Well...

I wish the sexual tension was built up a bit more but it was good the sex seemed a bit short too. Keep writing though I enjoyed it !

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
wish i could aford some 1000k pussy

yea but it's expensive

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous