All Comments on 'Doomsday Trickery'

by Amanda_T

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
Psycho08Psycho08about 11 years ago
B-E-A-utiful

I can't wait to see the next instalment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great

Looking forward to part II. You did a great job creating the characters, it felt like they were real people.

Janice1939Janice1939about 11 years ago
Trickery

The only way to deal with fantasy is make it real. Thankfully religion is only fantasy now we can love and marry since weddings were born in religious fantasy. As was slavery and doing bad things in the most loving way.

Great story I hope for you it was real.

Love Janice

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

usually i am not much into the D/s thing, but somehow... and i clearly can't fathom how you did it...but - oh my - i simply can't wait to see how their story continues.

There simply is no way you can help but fall in love with the two characters.

you have a talent!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Lovely story

Thank you for writing it, can't wait for the rest.

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationabout 11 years ago
Wonderful

I seem to have hit the jackpot tonite. That's several stories in a row, now, that I''ve rated a 5. This one is, by far, the best.

I sincerely hope you write part 2 of this story, but even if you never do I will be content. This was perhaps the mildest lesbian-bdsm story I've read that actually gave focus to the D/s, but it was sweet (as the chocolate syrup) and rich (as the ice cream) in the affection between slave and Mistress (and vice versa). A love story with domination and submission... makes me shiver with satisfaction.

fitntrimfitntrimover 8 years ago
brilliant

love this

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great!

I really enjoyed this! Love the characters! The little twist at the end was caught me by surprise. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Amazing read

I truly enjoyed this story and am honestly quite curious as to where part two of this story is but for now a beautiful story for certain

Randee2058Randee2058almost 7 years ago
Delicious

What a way to enjoy an ice cream treat. YUMMY😊😊😊

5🌟's

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
HOT

I loved it and I really want to see a part 2. What a way to leave your fans hanging. :)

MarieKNMarieKNover 5 years ago
Hot!

Excellent. I wish there was more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
My girl

First off, I really like this story. The only thing that I found as kind of a distraction were all the times "My Girl" was said. For me it became kind of like a slow dripping faucet.

You can always use other names, Slut, Cute Stuff, girltoy, etc. Probably just my hang up, everyone else loved your story.

Gave this 5 stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAmanda_T@Amanda_T
117 Followers
I am a lesbian, switch, transwoman. I haven't worked on any stories in quite some time. Hope to have my imagination sparked again.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES