All Comments on 'My Daughter's Cuckold Ch. 02'

by How_Kinky

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Come on dude man up and take back control of your life! Fucking wimp!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
HOT!

This is a very hot story. Hope it continues with many chapters. Just ignore the self appointed story police.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Is there going to be another one?

How_KinkyHow_Kinkyabout 11 years agoAuthor
"Man up"?

How amusing. Some mouth breather feels it necessary to dispense life and relationship advice, based on his failure to grasp the concept of a literary work (admittedly a minor one).

Please... if you're not into the story, then by all means don't read it. If you don't see the point to it, if you don't find the ecstasy in being forced into submission, then you're not among the audience for whom I wrote the story in the first place.

For the rest of you, thanks for the kind words. I'm sorry I don't post more, but this is something I do only occasionally, and I have to be in the right frame of mind to write it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

confess up, every one of you commenters along with myself were jerking your tiny cocks wishing you were the daddy in this story. You know we all crave cum and need to be controled like this man. I bet all of you ate your cum nust like I did imaganing it was from her hand.

devilspy2001devilspy2001over 10 years ago
He cannot control what he no longer has.

His sexy hot young teen daughter is now in control. No longer matters what sissy daddy things or wants. He gave all that up. Where did she go? lol, that is easy. She is a woman and women will seek advice from other women. She is somewhere chatting with other women, girlfriends, anyone. Some of the advice she will not take, other advice she will think over and maybe add her own kink. Maybe she has a really understanding gay or bi guy friend. She can do all this because she is a woman and she will not say it is her dad, she will say someone. Never saying who. Oh sissy daddy might think his daughter has changed but it will be nothing compared to his daughter after she gets ideas from others. His humiliation has just begun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Oh I wish

I had a daughter who would do this for me. My wife has cut me off from even seeing her pussy, I would do anything to taste a sweet pussy again. 4yourpleasureiam

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamover 5 years ago

Love this story, Loved the part about the boyfriends thick glob of cum sliding down her pussy into his mouth and is now in his body helping to make him a girl. Love how daughter treats the sissy. Wish I was the sissy in this family

sammy61sammy61over 2 years ago

I want her to be my daughter

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Proofread. It was a good story but there are too many typos in it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHow_Kinky@How_Kinky
220 Followers
I'm just a bisexual, crossdressing, submissive, deeply kinky individual.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES