All Comments on 'Mom and Son Dating Ch. 01'

by Kp1215

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Keep it simple

Ok, I'm confused...does mom like being called Shirley or mommy? She says it is her vagina, but then he's back to calling it a cunt.

Good luck ! Don

leann5redleann5redalmost 11 years ago
a fine start

on your way to realy good story it just meads some fine tuning but I love it so far.More chapters pls yours leann xxxxx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
"Do you like cuddling your mommy sweetie?" my mother asked in a seductive voice "I love it mommy," I said to her "Yea call me mommy more son."

I love it when a boy calls his mother "mommy" as he's sticking his fat young prick up to his loaded young balls up the very same hole he came out of. It's her mommy-hole, that wonderful hole between his mother's legs that he came into the world from. A boy's cock is happiest, it feels the most protected and loved, when it's jammed up his mother's cunt. Up his mother's mommy-hole is where a boy's huge doses of creamy sperm belong.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
good start

good start to your story, would love to read more about you and your mommy dating

mcbtwsmcbtwsalmost 11 years ago
My eyes are bleeding.

'Nuff said !!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

great story, maybe do a movie date like normal boyfriend and girlfriends do and go at it in a stall

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Good short story

A lot of potential. Sometimes poor circumstances provide great opportunity. Keep writing and be patient something very exciting may happen.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Rated it a 2 (Probably deserved a 1)

I just don't like submissive men... at all. And he calls her mommy which in my opinion should never be uttered by a man.. What ever happened to a man being a man? And he asks his own mother to be his Girl friend...WTF... (Something about this really bothers me, I just think it makes him sound pathetic...) (However, Maybe this has to do with how I was raised since my father is a controlling alpha male and my mother was submissive to him)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Good story

Good story so far, write about how they do couple activities and go at it

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 11 years ago
A good start

I'd like to see what the author has in mind for their relationship the next morning and after they have a little time to think about the sex that they had.

Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Duh!!!

Dull.

Vivid Porn.

mafia_patriarchmafia_patriarchalmost 11 years ago
Good story idea, just work it correctly

Some awkward phrasing. The mom seems to be tentatively seducing him. For the second story I would suggest a gradual shifting in roles. It may not work as well since he already calls her by name. I think that they should stay mother/son for the most part and occasionally refer to each other by name. She may be his "girlfriend",but she is still his mother and has that authority over him. If you decide to continue the story further, have their relationship gradually become more like a couple. It's too bad that she's already single. If not, they could be "dating" behind the husband's back, their romance developing behind and alongside her marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A six-inch cock is a big cock?

You, my young friend, have been hanging around with all the wrong people, in all the wrong places, or does everyone in your loser world with a stubby little cock think it's a big one? pathetic...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Excellent

Listen only to the positive comments my friend as this good site also attracts a lot of idiots who would not recognise an excellent story if it jumped up and bit them in their ass. Keep on writing because you are good and can only get better and better.

Morlan502Morlan502about 10 years ago
The three words of disaster

To Be Continued, well that was a while ago and more often the death knell of a story. Too bad. I liked the start.

jaccorjaccorabout 10 years ago
Where is the next installment?

You ended this story with "to be continued". Where is the to be continued? Please do what you promised in writing, to all of us at Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
help for second chapter

Have it start 2 years later have them still dating and having alot of crazy sex and have them going on dates and have the mom ask the son to Mary and have her next kid

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

will they marry and lead a normal life?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
yes

loved it most beautiful story of Mother and Son in Love.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Eric needs to keep his mom warm!

I snuggled with my new girlfriend mom, and within no time, I was hard once more. "I'm getting cold again," I said as I moved on top of my mother. "That's what girlfriends are for," mom giggled spreading her legs wide for me. As my cockhead felt the warm wetness of my mom's pussy lips, I pushed all the way inside in one firm thrust. "Oh Eric," she squealed as I did. I started semi-slow, but my pelvic contact was strong. "Oh god Eric, I've missed this so much," my mom said looking up at me. 'Now fuck your girlfriend hard!" she nearly shouted. "Your wish is my command Shirley," I said as I began fucking my mom more forcefully. "I love your tight pussy Shirley, you feel so fucking good!" I bellowed as I began breathing heavily from my pace. Before my mom's orgasm even started, she started vocalizing her pleasure. "Oh yes, oh yes, oh honey, that feels so good!" "Oh Eric, oh god, oh fuck, oh fuck me!" she yelled. I couldn't help reciprocating myself with, "Oh Shirley, oh god Shirley, oh god yes!" I howled. "Oh Eric, I'm so close, fuck me honey, fuck me honey!" was my mom's response. As soon as her climax began, I couldn't contain my own release, and I began shooting load, after load, of my cum deep inside my mother's pussy! My mom continued to moan, even after I finally slowed to a stop. My cock still convulsing inside her, I fell on top of my mom's big meaty tits. Our open mouths met, and our tongues swirled as we enjoyed our complete satisfaction!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
bbc

yea turns out he's a sissy whol ikes BBc him and mommy go to hotel where he dresses up and than has his BBc pimp rape his mom,the gets her hooked on cracked, the pimp put them both out on the street where the only thing matters is making the BBC pimp happy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I enjoyed the story. As a mother who has her son as her lover, its not bad. I'm 63 and my son is 45. Our sex lives and the intensity is indescribable, literally. My son and I are literally in love with each other, we are also extremely discrete about our relationship.

CumSlurpingCuckoldCumSlurpingCuckoldabout 6 years ago
So right.

Its so natural for a mother to give into her son's lustful urges. I wish my own mother had, I still dream about her hairy pussy overflowing from the panties she wore around the house growing up. I love fat ass and hairy cunt because thats the way Mom is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

ch.02 son gets mom pregnant with triplets with more babies to come.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice story gave it a 3 it was to damn short!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 1 year ago

I have no problem with mutually consenual incest, to wit: no positional power play, no implied emotional and/or physical abandonment. Mother and son know they have only each other. They respect and love each other as equals.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Write more and I’ll say it’s good

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous