All Comments on 'Mistaken Identity'

by Ashson

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyabout 11 years ago
Cute

My kind of BDSM. Soft and caring (to a point).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
what a chucklehead

Time for some CBT for Paul. And what started as a BDSM game became rape when she said no. Wish you had found a different direction for it as I was enjoying it until then.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Wrong Category

Rape is not BDSM; it is nonsent/reluctance.

OverthefallsOverthefallsover 10 years ago
He can't be THAT dumb, can he?

First off, this is assault, battery and rape - not bdsm. And secondly, he can't really think he's going to bluff his way through this? Stella is going to see to it that Becky knows exactly what he did and then the Police are going to know. He'll be lucky to stay out of jail. That said, it was an original story.

verbicideverbicideover 10 years ago
Poor execution

This is the type of story that happens when a writer doesn't know the difference between bondage play and rape. While the "wrong twin" premise has been used before to great effect by the late, sorely missed, Colleen Thomas, this story is a fine example of that premise poorly executed.

redlion75redlion75over 10 years ago
caring to a point. where?

as soon as he saw the tat was gone and knew it wasnt his girlfriend and did it anyway he crossed the line.yes she may have actively went with it in the end only means she gave in, but he still knew better. unless the two girls dont mind sharing he should be kicked in the nuts on the way out the door.

DisclaimersBeDamnedDisclaimersBeDamnedover 9 years ago
Nice twist.

I am really enjoying your writing. Thank you.

thomas_deanthomas_deanover 4 years ago
In Error

The case is similar to A CASE OF MISTAKEN IDENTITY by erotica writer without the savings grace of an excuse. In erotica writer's version, the guy and his gal have planned a sex-capade, but unbeknownst to him, his girl was called away at the last minute. Word was left with her twin but she was unable to reach him in time to call it off. Unaware of what plans her sister had made, the twin goes to bed only to be roused by her sisters supercharged beau. A CASE OF MISTAKEN IDENTITY is a trage-comedy of errors. Here the excuse if there was one was contrived.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous