All Comments on 'It Is Not Cheating If... Ch. 01'

by mikoli5763

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
It is a willing Wimpy

With or without fantasy consent or no consent.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 11 years ago
Damn

It seems to me that Louie was the normal one in this room. Any normal man would have trouble fucking another man's wife right in front of him. Not all people have fantasies such as this. And no, it wasn't cheating. You can't cheat on a willing cuckold.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
WoW, the friend is a better man than the WACC

Husband, you gotta love those WACC men

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
stories of the mentally ill are not erotic

death becomes them

ythebadgerythebadgerabout 11 years ago
Amazing, that!

The wife is 38DD - but the husband's the biggest tit in the story!

Poorly written - totally devoid of any character development and badly paced - you really need to up your game if you want decent comments.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Dumb Story

How many times? 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
1*

Score and move on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Written by rote

This story is a good example of the biggest gripe with most LW stories: they seem to be written by rote. It's as if there was a program available that let the "writer" chose options (such as character names, descriptions, and basic situations) and the program generated the story.

Why keep coming back to this category? It's on the (constantly diminishing) hopes that there is the evidence that SOME thought or effort was used to create the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Sucked

Dont quit your day job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
For your information

Not all married guys harbour a fantasy of seeing their wife with another man.In fact if I ever caught my wife with another man I would take my shotgun and blow both of their cheating fucking heads off after I had beaten the shit out of them both.

A Married Guy!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
My Own List Of It's Not Cheating If...

For me, it's not cheating if...Husband never catches me...if husband is out of town or at work...if I am out of town...if I cheat with an ex...if it's his brother or father...if it is merely oral or anal sex...if it is a birthday gift (mine or his)...if it is a fantasy (mine, husband's or his)...if husband knows about it (even if he is tied, handcuffed, and gagged)...if I am dared...if I am drunk...if husband is passed out/drunk/asleep...if I suspect my husband has cheated on me...if husband gets an erection while watching...if I am wanting to get pregnant (and husband is uncooperative)... If he is bigger, better, or has more stamina than my husband...if my husband is boring in bed...if my husband no longer does it for me...if it is multiple partners...if it is to teach my husband a lesson...if his wife can't or won't do for him what I am willing to provide...if I am lonely (or if he is lonely)….if his wife has left him or died...if he is a close friend (of mine or my husband)...if it helps me in my job (with my boss, supervisor, or client)...

DrakenNoirDrakenNoirover 5 years ago
Just How Much is this Fantasy Worth?? Is It Worth Losing Your Wife??

Can't see how this could possibly go wrong at some point. Said no-one EVER!! Yeah, that rabbit hole they're about to fall into is damn near bottomless!! Chances of the husband getting hurt, about 100%. That's why fantasies should NEVER leave your head and be spoken outloud. Can't see how opening your own personal Pandoras box is going to be a good thing in the long run. But hey, it's not my wife getting boinked by this guy. If he's willing to gamble with the affections of the woman he loves, go for it. Just be prepared to pay the price if you lose.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Big girls can be whores too.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous