All Comments on 'Becoming a Lesbian Slave'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 99 Comments
verbicideverbicideabout 11 years ago
Three stars

Not horrible, but really short of your better work. The main plot was ridiculous and even the sex was not as good as your usual fare. It's still better than a lot of what shows up on Lit, but it wasn't near as good as you can do.

MGU67MGU67about 11 years ago
Wow

that previous comment was a bit harsh. I really liked it, thanks for sharing the story with us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Like it but

Really waiting for you to finish some of your other stories Please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I agree

I agree with last comment, I'm still waiting for you to finish some of your other stories, like Catching Mommy. This was good and all but not your best work, maybe if your mind was clear of the other stories you would get back to your better work. That is just a thought, but you could give it a try and see if it works by finishing the other stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Such a naughty, naughty mind.

Silk is on her game with this story taking a middle aged business woman and converting her to a pussy loving slut in record time.

Clever manipulation and lustful desire create conflicts that appear at times to be greater than can be overcome. Faced with a choice of becoming a submissive or loosing is something Silk creates with masterful strokes of the keys.

Does your mind crave lust and passion. . . read on. . . read on.

mel_pomenemel_pomeneabout 11 years ago
Wowee!

That was one gorgeous, hot story - one that had me quivering with excitement! You write such deliciously naughty things, SSL - and I hope you will continue to do so for a very long time.

Marvellous story - thank you lots - five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Oh yeah.

You are awesome.!!!!! Hope you extend the story soon. XOXOXO.

BR@bs.net

clt740clt740about 11 years ago
Fantastic as always

I never want your stories to end! Give us a longer period of time as her serving as a slut, enjoying her new role and embracing it even more.

redsox04meredsox04meabout 11 years ago
Never Disappointed!

You always deliver exciting tales of internal turmoil and then dramatic release. Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Wonderful

As a woman myself, i loved the idea of putting myself in Cassies place. I wish this story would continue. This story was very exciting and well written. I wouldlove to see Cassie go deeper in her submission.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
HOT!!!

This is so fucking hot, keep 'em cuming!!!

feliciacosminafeliciacosminaabout 11 years ago
Very good!

I liked the plot, I liked the build-up, the psychological way of seducing Cassie into a lesbian slave!

BladenessBladenessabout 11 years ago
Almost perfect story

Another great story by one of the best authors on the web. :)

I really loved the theme of a an older business woman being dominated by a younger bitchy boss. It is incredibly hot when the naughtier younger girl gets her way over someone older. This is definitely one of your better works.

I hope you don't take any of this personally but I just feel passionate about your work and hope you take in some of my feedback. :) Here is what I thought about this story.

I would have I liked less of the slow build-up of Cassie fantasizing about Amber and more of the slow domination at the end. I really liked the slow build up but I felt not much was done with it which bored me for a big part of the story. The denouement of Cassie 'giving in' to Amber's feet felt a little plain and quick for her personality. I would have much rather enjoyed a more creative form of submission where Cassie would have to keep demeaning herself to please Amber in nonsexual ways. Subtle things like making Cassie buy dinner, being insulted from comparing their bank balance, and just overall making Cassie believe she only existed to please Amber at her own expense. Cassie maybe even gets off on spoiling Amber until she has nothing left. Cassie the Marxian giver and Amber the capitalist taker.

The three parts of success that Amber tried to elaborate throughout the story could have been more interesting. They could have been used like training exercises for Cassies mind. The third rule about obeying superiors could have been reinforced with things like Cassie reluctantly masturbating to photos of Amber in her own privacy. Dressing for success meant controlling Cassie's wardrobe gradually. Amber merely dropping subtle hints of what she liked and Cassie picking up on her likes and still being treated dismissively.

One thing I felt lacking was the lack of friction from the age gap of Amber and Cassie. Amber never really acted like a younger bitch and seemed more professionally cold and calculated. Maybe this was what you were going for but it didn't make her seem very likable as a character. It'd be interesting if Amber used her youthful beauty as a way to consolidate her dominance over the older fading beauty of Cassie. Cassie doing things like painting Amber's nails makes her rival more beautiful while it makes her feel more ugly inside. It is like the underdog giving their competitor even more power over them.

You definitely did right on the parts with the foot/stocking domination as it played out throughout the story. The start with Cassie just putting on the shoes for Amber was like the start of the slow decline. I very much enjoyed Cassie fucking herself on Amber's feet later on. That was really hot. I would have liked Cassie to be forced to talk dirty about Amber's feet and how much she enjoys being dominated by it. Making Cassie defensive and weak when Amber finally brings up the topic would be an amazing read. Disavowing all her beliefs for her carnal desire to submit and get off at the feet of her enemy would be glorious. The might makes right mentality wins out and the spoils to the victor. Amber needs to get off on a power trip making Cassie admit Amber was right the whole time and fucking her feet was symbolic of it. Cassie goes from being the queen to a pawn for Amber's way of thinking. It'd be interesting if there were a scenario she had to lick the cum of rival male business owners off of Amber's feet as a form of double domination from her other enemies. There could be a number of reasons why her business is booming and making new reasons for more stocking/foot domination would be amazing. Being transformed into Amber's slut puppy definitely was a good move though. This was sort of all shown in your story but not really told thoroughly enough (at least for me and my sick mind :) )

I would like it if Cassie had to choose between leaving her business or worshiping the ground that Amber walked on. Acknowledging her station in life as nothing but a toy is delectable. I guess these parts would go on longer but it really wouldn't make much sense haha. The slow decline of a struggling business woman giving more and more to save er business but only to end up subconsciously giving in to her submissive side to her mistresses feet. It would be a fitting end to have her financially dominated by signing away her house, car, business. Her social life ruined by being blackmailed and humiliated through her friends and family. All the while she'd be a willing participant in all of it for a chance to be fucked over for a new orgasmic high or be in a state if constant horniness.

I still think your story was pretty solid and hope you continue writing great stories like these. Sorry if this got a little lengthy. I hope you hit other genres like fan fictions as well. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Hot sex, great story... up until this stopped being lesbianism and turned into pet play, and ended up with a completely fucking retarded "woofing". Fetish.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

I very much enjoyed your story - can't wait to see how things play out in the end... and yes i still believe that Amber - no matter what she is doing right now - is doing it all to help Cassandra - and i mean REALLY help both on personal and business level.

looking forward to reading more

HandcuffGirlHandcuffGirlabout 11 years ago
Yummy!

Very well written story, with a nice build-up. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
A great build-up

A story with such a fun build up...although I agree that maybe the ending wasn't as great as the journey to it.

That said, still heads and shoulders above 98% of the writing on this or another other erotica site.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Wonderful story1

Great story. Bring down an insolent business bitch a few pegs down. One thing I liked was the humiliating changeover of Sophia from wife and devoted mother to cunt lapping slave. Hubby happy to have house to himself while wifey works from her knees pleasing new bitch boss in Paris. Why not humiliate her further by making chubby Sophia starve bto be thin and have a black stud inseminate her with sperm before she grows a belly in the states? Then hubby finds a biracial baby and mistress forces Sophie to give up custody of her children and family assets property to hubby while serving mistressnas cunt licker and babymaker.

magpie45magpie45about 11 years ago
wow

I hope there will be more to this story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Samuelx strikes again

I want to be honest here. Bar the grammar (which you thankfully command quite well) this story feels as lazily told as any one of our friend Samuel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Good but not one of your best

Cassie's quick fall, especially the dreams that seemed to come out of nowhere and for no reason (were her drinks and food drugged?), seemed a bit far fetched, and there were more errors than your usual work. But still a fun read.

K_FinneganK_Finneganabout 11 years ago
I don't get it…

Well written as always, and a fun read, but I had great difficulty understanding the motivations of Cassie. From hiring a consultant who shows up hours late for her interview, to signing a contract without running it by a lawyer, to her inexplicable attraction to the vile Amber–none of it made sense considering the protagonists background.

I kept waiting for a revelation that Cassie had been drugged/subliminally brainwashed at the resort. That would at least explain the consistent dreams about Amber, and the almost hypnotic suggestive breakdown in Cassie's willpower when she confronts Amber.

By page 6 my only fantasies as a reader involved choking the living shit out of that smug, arrogant bitch and disposing of the body in some creative manner.

I think this story would've made much more sense in the Mind Control category, with the resort being Ambers base of operation for world dominance (her real degree was in neurology, and she perfected a mind control device). That could spawn dozens of stories, with an overarching plot involving Amber's eventual downfall.

fallensaviourfallensaviourabout 11 years ago
enjoyable read but...

it really felt like amber was lacking as a character. she and most of her army of pets seemed to be played rather flatly which resulted in an overall downer feel to the story not a happy one. most of your work gives one the impression that the protagonist or their target has found a good place. the end of this story gives no indication that cassie has done anything but trade her business away for being a sub. please dont take this criticism as anything other than one fan's view of your work. i love the majority of your stories and you've rapidly become my favorite author on this site (taking the place of a previous commentor actually ;) ))

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great Story...hope it continues

I would love to see Mrs. Amber use her new submissive business woman to pleasure other business partners. As always, loved your story. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great Story

Loved this story, it had a good build up that keeps the reader wondering who will win then turns and shows that Amber will in the end. However, this story could have gone on for many more chapters. The possibilities are great for adding chapters covering a variety of submissive sex at the guidance of Amber. I was really hoping for added entries so maybe you can add more sexy chapters covering Cassie's complete submission not only to Amber but her other employees.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Tantalizing !

This is my first time on this site and I loved it. I could not read it fast enough just waiting for Cassie to have her first Lesbian experience. I , too, wished I was

Cassie as I was so aroused as it progressed past her dreams and into a reality.

IT was so hot.......thank you ! Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
........

I wish Cassandra would've ended up punching that bitch out and making her her little pet

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

I like reading your stories but this one is copy,Author call "tallblondegretchen" already wrote IN 2011 similar one "Black Alexis dominates white".I didnt expect this from someone like you

silkstockingsloversilkstockingsloverabout 11 years agoAuthor
Authors note

In reference to the last comment...

I read a lot of erotica myself and sometimes a story spurs on an idea. I did not copy her story, not even sure I read it, but the plot is not original..few are...

That said, I just skimmed said story and although there is a vague similarity..they are completely different stories...

Others please read and let me know if I am right or wrong...

Jasmine

fanfarefanfareabout 11 years ago
considering genre

Silkstockinglover, I agree with your assessment that "tallblondegretchen's" story has many stylistic differences with your 'Becoming a Lesbian Slave' work. This genre of lesbian/age/race sexual domination in business is limited by your readers own business experiences. In other words, the writers have to stay within some vaguely believable boundaries.

I will admit that you pushed these boundaries, using actual economic circumstances after sixteen years of Bush league incompetency and corruption. Personally, I agree with those commentators who are of the opinion this was not one of your better efforts. Your characters came off as caricatures without any explanation but a few vague hints of pre-story.

I think, if not right away maybe down the line, you should revisit this story. Consider using this posting as an outline of a broader, more in depth storyline. Provide the reader with a reason for wanting to understand these people you wrote about.

TheOriginalAnonymousTheOriginalAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Hopefully constructive criticism

I've read TallBlondeGretchen's "Black Alexis Dominates White" before, and agree with SSL; they are more different than similar. The comparison hadn't even occurred to me until reading the comment. Once considered, I can see the comparisons: younger ingenue brought in to revitalize stagnant company. Beyond the premise though, not a lot of similarities. There was a comment on here that suggested having Cassie begin her submission by fetching her things, buying things, etc. Had that been the case it'd have been much more similar, but even then I wouldn't call it a copy. In addition, there was quite a bit of stocking-clad foot worship present in both but it hardly seems revelatory that 2 authors may share a fetish.

I agree with most of the comments on here. It seemed a bit disjointed. I expected her dreams at the spa in Hawaii to have been inspired by some type of hypnotic *something* (music she listened to in her room, while being massaged, whatever). That would have cleaned up 90% of the off-kilter feel the story had.

Most of what Bladeness wrote is very well thought out; having those elements would've made her downfall more believable as well as hotter, I think, but just adding something about the spa being where Amber sends her pets for hypnosis would've done it almost as effectively. I would just reiterate what he said in the first 6 paragraphs.

Beyond that, the characters definitely all felt flatter than normal. As some have said, still very good quality compared to the rest of the site, but I consider you easily in the top tier of authors. By the standards I have come to expect, every character seemed less defined.

Also, one post mentioned the woofing at the end; I agree. Just seemed off. I'm not into that kind of thing, so maybe that's just a judgment call rather than a valid criticism, but I don't recall that type of thing being in your other stories. Normally "pet" is a euphemism for slave, not like, I want to turn you into a dog.

Overall, I still really enjoyed the story, just not nearly as much as your other work. Amber's harem was never really explained either, which stood out; it could easily be a loose-end left for a sequel, but I hope none is forthcoming. I'd be much more excited by a new work, or a continuation of one of your other stories - either "Catching Mommy" or "Mommy: Becoming My Daughter's Slut."

However, I would be excited by any new story, and there were a lot of elements in the story that were well done. I hope I haven't come off a too negative.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Very Hot

Please right a part two. The story was so hot I can barley type. I hope part two has more of Sophia in it and more humiliation of Cassie; also don't forget about the weekend party Cassie should be serving. Page 7 was my favorite

arobedarobedalmost 11 years ago

Love Amber, she can rule the world.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
FLABBERGASTED

Just read my first 2 stories of your particular warped genius. The SF drag queen being the other.

Alert!! I don't like lezzies, fags or blacks, but you write some serious hot shit wanker material. Thanx for the rainy day interlude. Oh, I forgot. Anyone who participated in incest should be gelded and sterilized

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Nicely done

Very well written, good pace, believable characters and hot sex scenes made for a good read. I agree with an earlier comment about the dreams at the spa seeming to be some sort of mind control, and I think you could have shortened the story considerably if you had left out a lot of the spa stuff, as it wasn't necessary to the story. Because of these issues, I think it deserves 4 stars. Could have been five, but it wasn't perfect. Thanks for an entertaining read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
i submit completely.

I didn,t know how wet I had become reading your story, until i went to the`toilet, then I couldn;t take my fingers away from my clit, until I visualised your face and mouth ordering me to please you by rimming and then sucking your clit.

I came, twice on my fingers and would want you to sit on my face whilst I lie on my back,

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great Read

Loved the story and like the gradual submission of Cassie. This story really could have many more chapters and would really remain very interesting and hot. Extend the chapters, please!!!!

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Looked up and

woofed? will cassie squat on the sidewalk to pee? chase cars? bay at the moon?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
lick me slut

you are very talented making me cum on almost every page

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Damn

I keep coming back to your work. If you ever quit, it'll be a sad, sad day for literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Amazing

I Cummed on every almost every single page my panties are very wet ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
To predictable

so predictable

DaisySlave80DaisySlave80almost 10 years ago
Praiseworthy

i congratulate you on the story and found it compelling. The style is immersive and engaging. While fantastical it doesn't require a total suspension of disbelief. The length of the story was needed and although i would have liked a more drawn out ending it merely left me hungry for further installments including the weekend party. You touched on a number of kinks i like including stockings, cunt-worship, feet, heels, petplay, humiliation, anal, speech and behaviour protocols, and possible use of 'mentalist' techniques. All without being so prominent to be obstacle for those not sharing those kinks.

i do hope you can find time and desire to further this story. And i thank you for sharing it with us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Simply Amazing

Those last few pages may have been the most erotic thing I've ever read. Love seeing Cassie erode into a barking dog. It all left me wanting so much more. Cassie's mental state made me think she'd reached a point so fast and quick that she'd now be absolutely lost without a Mistress. I'd love to see more of this amazing story. Either way, thank you for writing this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Amazing I thought it was great the submission of cassie. Kik frillysissyboy

redskinsfan6969redskinsfan6969over 9 years ago
Great story

Would love to read what happens next

sissymidasissymidaover 9 years ago
Amazing

after this story I had to change my panties they were soaked I would so love to be in cassies place

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
good story

I'll love to read more on this story

LonnLLonnLover 9 years ago
Very Hot

One hot story.

bighank100bighank100about 9 years ago
great story

another great lesbian story. had my cock so hard wile reading it. imaginging her fall her submission was so hot. to think that were you ended this story leaves a lot to imagine. like what will happen to her store and what role will she play in the future. i imagine ms. Amber using her taking complete control of her mind. making her fall head over heals in love and lust with her. i imagine ms. Amber having her sign over every she owns to her. both there pussies watering as she signs over everything to her hot sexy wonderful mistress.

so much can be imagined from your beautiful story. thanks for another great story.

liz33ndliz33ndover 8 years ago
another great one

your stories are so wonderful to read. It makes you feel like you are there, both training and or being trained. I love it..i could use a good pet also as I too am leaking.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Becoming a pet to an older woman

I keep coming back and reading this. My ex gf used to call me names and make me dress for her. I wonder what it would be like to be a pet to an older woman like the other reader Liz mentioned.

Candy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Same theme

Why are all the stories "all the same" ??? They are getting boring. Do you see the same pattern in every story ? And what's with the same line about oversized breasts ? And the editing needs a lot of work as in every story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Online chat room

Even though I not super experienced you story got me so worked up I went into an online chat room.

There I met an older woman. She started asking me all sorts of questions, and telling me to do things. Soon she had me admitting things I hadn't told anyone else. I was so nervous and squirmy. She was so confident, older, sexy. She was so firm with me, I was scared but I didn't wanna leave the chat room. She told me Candy rub your breast. I asked why and she told me do it now! I had no choice but to obey and I started to rub my breast. I don't know why but I kept crossing my legs and smoothing my skirt.

I was so scared someone was going to come in and see me, see what I was doing.

Later that woman told me that she knew she had me, when she made me start rubbing my breast. But earlier, she would tell me to do other thing, to cross my legs, or even she wanted me to uncross them, to tell her what I was wearing...

I wanted to share this.. I think of myself as the woman in this story...

I'd like to tell you more of how your stories make me feel, but I dunno I think I have to make an account here or something.

I keep coming back to read this story, and how she was called names. Sometimes I even read it when I am at school.

Xbox

Candy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
fall in tear

your story was so touched that i fall in tear,

i would like to know if there is a new part

thank u please keeping writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
next part

hi

it was really awesome please when are you going to write the next chapter ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
incredible

just incredible, you are doing a very good job, keeping like that. hope to see the next edition. merci

ZewinkieOfHelsinkieZewinkieOfHelsinkieabout 7 years ago
Its a slow burner

What can I say, its just that good...Despite some minor details I would gave changed and some humiliation ideas, it was a masterpiece. I love the mental conditioning Amber puts Cassie through slowly and meticulously, like a master craftsman. As a major foot enthusiast, would have loved a bit more of Cassie worshiping the feet of her new mistress, but hey, cant get everything. Also really appreciated the animalization training going on towards the end. Keep them coming! Please more of the Older slave Younger mistress complex.

ZewinkieOfHelsinkieZewinkieOfHelsinkieabout 7 years ago
Bladeness's comment

Forgot to put this in my previous comment, But when I see a comment thats very well thought out and insightful like Bladeness, I believe it should be recognized. Your absolutely correct on what you said with the extension of the foot humiliation to instill that sense of you worshiping the very bottom of my body with the top of yours...though your right it wouldn't necessarily fit in the story time-frame. Also love the fact you pointed having her being in a constant state of arousal, even though her personal life is being destroyed, and shes being simply a character in Ambers story. She becomes a zombie to her lusts, having a one-track mind and not mentally possible to resist anything Amber does, being trapped in that bubble of submission and finding comfort there, eventually being a non-entity, but an extension of her. Pray to see a sequel on the horizon.

SissywithabeardSissywithabeardabout 7 years ago
If able

If able please do a part 2 or at the very least a similar story (young girl dominates older woman boss )

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Not believable

Sorry...this was a load of crap. No believable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
ichyo

Hi

it was really interesting i wish if you could add another part into it

very awesome

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Another Great Stimulating Story

Loved this story and wish you would add more chapters as this theme has a life of its own. Great Job as usual.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
loved it

got wet just reading it...would love to experience this in real life

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
incredible awesome

your story is so sexy, i can't wait to read the next chapter 9.

i hope it will be soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
be proud

Dear my lady

u should be very proud of this story, it is really fantastic, i encourage u more.

i hope and wish that u would another part into it soon.

keep writing like that

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Superlative story. Wonderful built plot depicting the unraveling of a strong straight woman. One of your best!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
so fantastic

you must be very proud of your self.

when you gonna add the next chapter.

Woodworker11Woodworker11about 5 years ago
Amazing

You must shred cocks for breakfast! No man would have a chance with you. You must like women? Another woman would be the only human that could hold off their orgasm long enough to satisfy you. Your a sex machine. Please write on mistress Amber.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
awesome

It is an believable sexy, i am looking forward to see the next level.

please please please, i can not wait to read more

SissywithabeardSissywithabeardover 4 years ago

I wish you made a part 2 this is so hot, Especially loved the part when she got the tail butt plug and was told to chase it hehe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Incredible Story - Loved It

Your talent is awesome.

SissyJulieAnneSissyJulieAnneover 4 years ago
More please

I love this story from the start to the end. I would love the read more about Ms. Amber and her pet Cassie especially the weekend party that was mentioned by Ms. Amber's friend Angela with taking along Ms. Amber's pet.

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeover 4 years ago
Cassie and Amber

When it comes to Amber and Cassie they are two-of-a-kind,Amber being the hard-assed dominant bitch slowly conditioned Cassie to become submissive so she could turn her into a total obedient servant.But not out of malice toward Cassie but to help Cassie become who she is meant to be,Amber's faithful pet slut who Amber could teach to be a loyal lesbian sub.

Sophia obviously being a submissive like Cassie eventually gave into Amber to become a lesbian sub too.Overall I wish Amber,Cassie,& Sophia could become lovers to each other where all 3 could fuck with strap-ons and dildos and other sextoys,that would be magical.

SissywithabeardSissywithabeardover 4 years ago

I really wish you made a second part of this, and I loved the tail plug and tail chasing, maybe you could do a part two with the party that you mentioned?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Fantastic

I rate this story as a 10 and hope you write more about this series. would love seeing her service all of Amber's friends

Pat2610Pat2610over 3 years ago

I want to serve u

silkstockingsloversilkstockingsloverabout 3 years agoAuthor

Although just started... a sequel is in the works...

Ravey19Ravey19about 3 years ago

Not sure. As far as it goes it's typical SSL and is reasonably good. It's 8 years old and was good at the time. I've a couple of issues.

Firstly, Cassandra has obviously made a mess of her business and stupidly signed a contract without reading it. Some would say she deserves all she gets but that's being a little harsh. Why on earth has Amber got involved in what to her must be a tiny business or has her motive been the seduction and turning of Cassandra? It's not clear.

Secondly, how has Cassandra been turned? Is it something she's secretly yearned for or was there something in the Hawaiian air? I've nothing against the length of the story and thought the Hawaiian dreams were an integral part of the story. It's obvious Amber still controls the resort as all there seemed in fear of her.

The "pet" business. It became somewhat ludicrous at this point as that's a step too far at this stage. Nothing of that nature came up in the dreams so to throw it in then was far too early as Cassandra's only just beginning to fall. Also it's not by bag at all. As a consequence the power struggle seemed too strong and capitulation too quick and therefore the end seemed to come too soon.

This all seems negative but not really as there's a good flow through the story and its well written generally. It ends quite well but could have been extended or another chapter written developing and explaining the relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Sexy, yes - your descriptions of thirst for pussy are very good, and delicious. The domination process of "breaking" someone's will just bores me to death. Had to dock you 2 points for overusing the word 'cunt.'

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great idewas for how to treat women.

All men should learn from this and treat their wives as sex slaves.

Imagine having a sex slave at home cooking your meals, cleaning the house and when you come home from work there she is ready to suck your cock, massage your feet and fuck you any which way you want,

All women should be sex slaves to men.

AliceGeeAliceGeealmost 3 years ago

Wonderful, I thoroughly enjoyed this story and wonder why I have only just discovered it. The concept is brilliant and has me wondering would I be Ms Amber or would I prefer to be one of Ms Amber's pets? I suspect I already know the answer to that question. Now on to Part 2.

KnightDomKnightDomalmost 3 years ago

Is it just me or did Amber's age bounce from 25 to 23? Otherwise a solid story. Def felt like an SSL story.

TapperRobTapperRobalmost 3 years ago

Absolutely loved it

Thank you so much 😊

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I WANTED TO BE CASSIE AND SERVE YOU MISTRESS

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyalmost 3 years ago

Dramatic events changes happenings for an older lady boss girl ...... Nice story, but the breaking in was a bit on the easy goung side , a little more spicy intense "fighting " wouldn't come out bad for amber

DiaperboyMiDiaperboyMialmost 3 years ago

AWESOME story!!!! Your writing is Amazing!!! Truly Wonderful and incredibly descriptive. It brings you right into the story. Can't get enough!!!!!!

Slaveslutpatty69Slaveslutpatty69about 2 years ago

Your stories are so hot. slavepatricia is reading this at lunch, sitting at it's desk, and was unable not to pull out my very little cock and begin playing with it. It was all slavepatricia could do not to cum. This story reminds this slave as to why it wants to be a lesbian. So hot

shurtugal92shurtugal92almost 2 years ago

this entire story should be called raped nicley and stolen from

4chuckssite4chuckssiteover 1 year ago

Very well written and fun toread although I am not to fond usually of humiliation themes. Noticed a number of errors which makes me wonder what those editors are really doing, jacking off?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I low key did not like the way she acted like she owned the company it pissed me off I’m a bottom and always will be but her acting like she’s in charge of the company and doing high up shit whit out Cassie’s approval work related is not cool I know she was basically put there to save it but the way she kept brining up bankrupt and insulting her business, honey it started when you weren’t even born knowing it’s her insecurity it’s toxic as fuck she kept saying bankrupt and failing to Cassie, I felt like she should’ve taken charge beyond the sex sub thing and told her to go fuck herself you won’t do shit Cus I wasn’t having that your contract ends you leave your job is to help fuck off Im a business gal myself and personally what’s yours is Yours do not ever let someone manipulate you for what you’ve built up and being a strong independent powerful bitch

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

bored with the business stuff, sorry

why so much fuss on lit about unnecessary big hits in business, what does it have to do with sex or submission or whatever ?

ilikeskin69ilikeskin6911 months ago

Good story I enjoyed it...AL

LouisJoseph60LouisJoseph6011 months ago

I wished that wasn't the end of the story. I am hoping there is more parts, pages, photos, chapters, and books on this story about how long has Cassandra stayed as Amber's pet and was able to keep her name and her human looks or not; and was she made to eat and swallow Dog food 🍲 for the rest of her life, as well as, Shit/Scat of any kind.

burrito54burrito5410 months ago

Here is hoping there will be more of this great story . your'e a great writer Jasmin keep it up

BlazeSMBlazeSM5 months ago

Damn, I do hope we get a sequel

and if not a sequel than at least an epilogue. THis was amazing

LunaDoggyLunaDoggy3 months ago

FANTASTIC!!!!!

maitreculmaitrecul2 months ago

Very hot but the build-up was a little long. Could have used more action earlier on. The humiliation was a little harsh but it was very entertaining.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
50726 Followers
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES