All Comments on 'Josh's Dilemma: Mr. Cleary'

by Naked1

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Your story is one of my fav fantasy would so love to be dominated and naked infront of women everyday now just needs to learn women are superior and get a good spanking from each of them and beg permission to continue to be their naked slave

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Love it!

Again love the totally naked situations! Being naked where they shouldnt be and aroused by it. Cant wait to see where Josh goes naked next.

Stranded Naked. (Brian)

Strandednaked@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Awesome!

Fantastic story! Your series keeps getting hotter and hotter. I Look forward to the next installment. Great work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Hotter and hotter

I love the Josh series. It just keeps getting hotter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Lots of fun

I'm hoping that you're going to continue Josh's adventures. Very fun series and hot!

stevecfnmstevecfnmalmost 11 years ago
Very Hot

Love this series. I would love to be Josh at the office, naked and doing what the women told me to. My most exciting time was when I was putting windows in my home. I was on a ladder wearing shorts out of sweatshirt material. I had no underware on and my neighbor stopped over to talk. He must have seen my package because he went back to his house and talked with his wife and the single girl next to them, who was sitting on the step talking to the neighbors wife. Next thing I know the single girl is walking over to chat. She stands next to the ladder looking up my shorts. I know she knows and start to get hard, my cock sticking out of the bottom of the leg opening. The more she smiled and chatted the harder I got. I finally had to go inside when my wife called me. But as I climbed down off the ladder, she "accidentally" brushed my cock with her hand.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
OMG!!!! Hot!!!!

I LOVED The Series. Can't wait for the next. Keep Mr.Cleary as the office slut or something where he serves everyone like drinks and has to stay hard all day. And Josh could edge all day get spanked and then cum at the end of the day.

tinyswimmer1963tinyswimmer1963over 10 years ago
Great story

I can't wait for more. I want to work there!

badbluebadblueover 10 years ago
Hot!

I want to be Josh!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great Story

We love to see more stories in the Josh series. Including some of the ideas below this is great.

CFNMGuy5CFNMGuy5about 9 years ago
Awesome

Loved it would love to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
More please.

I loved this story and want to be Josh.Please continue the series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
what fun

Loved this story thread. It had my cock rock hard. Wish I was Josh! please keep it going

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
so fucking hot

Loved this whole series. Sitting here in my office stroking my raging hard cock as I read it. Ohhhh how I wish I was Josh. Please keep the series cuming

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Please write more chapters.

mermaidsruntoomermaidsruntooover 4 years ago
Does the entire office know? What are the consequences?

Josh was seen by people in the building lobby when he was entering and leaving during the previous chapter but nothing has been mentioned. Now in this chapter he was walking during the middle of the right by other offices with people in them.

I'm curious to know if everyone now knows and secretly makes fun of Josh behind his back. Do the other females like Becca snicker at Josh for his submissive exhibitionism fetish? How does the office dynamic change with Josh promoted and possibly nude all the time now?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous