All Comments on 'Sucking My Daughter's Nipple'

by Giveandgetoral

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
dgandedgandeabout 11 years ago
Awesome

Very well written and realistic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Should've added some revenge to the story as it is falls short of the mark. 3*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
very nice

i enjoyed reading this story

bunnylove45bunnylove45about 11 years ago
Great story

I found myself aroused immensely while reading it..

live4thebjlive4thebjabout 11 years ago
Not bad

I don't mind a short story but the pace was a tad on the fast side. If you just extended it a bit more I think it would have gone at a better pace. Just my opinion.

Keep in mind I normally read only mom and son stories and I happen to read this one and liked it.

joe32112joe32112about 11 years ago
Got Milk?

hiya, I found the circumstances to be very believable which is important to me as I read erotica. The conflict was good and the support from the daughter is what gave the Daddy/Daughter tango possibility. More of that would have been awesome. The problem I had, besides the many grammatical errors, was the narrative. It seemed, to me, to be very impersonal and quick. Good story though. Believability is difficult to accomplish in my opinion, especially with an incest story. Nice job. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
So romantic

It is such a romantic story, I really loved it, it makes me feel the whole love between these two guys, real love.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Fantastic!!

Life gave him a compensation for hissuffering, furthermore gave him an extra bonus with her child, and the next children fruit of their love, just lovely story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Nomm, nomm, nomm; I'm next

We're being fed info that alludes to Dad & Daughter possibly being perfect for each other, and they may be, but we don't know all of the problems that he & mom were having Were we given all of the issues? I do wish them the best.

Would anyone actually desert a daughter who got pregnant when "dating a guy"; it's not like anyone's accusing her of being a slut, or sleeping around! It's known that BC & condoms are not completely 100% effective. Did mom even push for BC? Or did she set her daughter up? Of course she could have it terminated or give it up for adoption. Obviously the boy doesn't want anything to do with it, and most likely can't provide anyway. I've never understood a girl wanting to raise a child that wasn't conceived from & shared with love! Every day you'd be reminded that he didn't love you and that would hurt. How would you explain it to the child later?

How in the hell can MOM be such a back-stabbing Biotch? Has a college degree but has never worked? Then wants to knock hubby for not fitting in, hell she wouldn't have anything without him. Wish that she'd been caught "as the other woman"; based upon her attitude she most likely already is. She should be "outed" to the world, then have to find a job. It'd be so hilarious for her to lose all of her friends since she won't have any money. She's planning to be the other woman to the next door neighbor, to oust the wife "who's most likely a friend"; but she dumps the daughter. Holy Mackerel; what a loser! She needs to attend a neighborhood party; get drunk, get laid and end-up pregnant where no man will own up to it. She's be in the same boat as her daughter, except even worse because she'd have nothing and no support.

Thanks for an enjoyable story;

DKP

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

I wish I had a wonderful daughter like her!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I had the same great time at work

This gal worked where I did and she stayed after hours to get OT. I was there also, a lot. We got to know each other. She asked if I could help get her a better job there as she was a pregnant young single mom and no money. I said Maybe. She said her tits were full of milk and very heavy to walk with. I said I would suck them for her and she was grateful. After I sucked the milk out, and played with her tits and nipples for a long time, she offered to suck my cock for my kindness. I told her I needed to orgasm in her hot mouth to truly get off. She said she only did that once with she was in hi school with a boy in the back of a car. She said, sure, that the idea excited her. After the blow job. We fondled and groped and she was HOT. No condom required, she was already knocked up and clean. We fucked like this for weeks and weeks. Yeah, it was fun and she got a better job and I got memories and photos and videos of her sucking my hot hard cock. I need one now, I I will give her call and get some pussy off my young girlfriend with the perfect tits and nipples. Bossman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
the story

is this story true i wanted to know?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I wish...

I wish when I was a teenager that I would have made sure my daddy seen my titties and pussy. I would have loved to have daddy suck my nipples and rub my clit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Mommas Boy

Just the opposite. I loved to see my Mom dressing. Great breasts. She was in her early fifties. Good shape. And was over sexed. By her number of men visitors. She always told me to stay in my room, no matter what I heard. Being 14 and getting aroused came easy. One night , with a stiffy, I walked into her room. Mom , I said, is my cock to big ? She turned. Her mouth fell open. She smiled and said .Its very big .Bigger than my friends, all of them. I walked up to her , reached into her nightie and squeezed one of her boobs. Taking a deep breathe, she took hold of my now throbbing cock. She held tight and leaned over and kissed my cock head. Juice was oozing out. Then she opened her mouth and took me deep. She gagged , but sucked and sucked. She then laid on her bed. Opened her top, suck my nipples she said. Not hesitating , I grabbed but huge tits , my mouth opened and I began sucking.She moaned and squirmed around. Spreading her legs, she said, shove that monster in your Mommy. Wow what a ride.She hollared and cried and kept saying faster, faster. Mommy is going to cumm. She yelled out and bucked.Then she went limp. After that we became nightly partners. Iwas her only lover. That made me happy. In more ways than one. Was I a bad boy. ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
daddys girl

my dad said we were out of milk one time and he ripped my shirt off and got drunk on my milk he sucked my ass and pussy so good and his cock was so hardx and delicous

divergurldivergurlabout 6 years ago
Good story

Liked it. Wish there was more of him and her sharing milk. However, first child and months always from giving birth she does not have milk yet and they don't have nighttime lactation bras. Girls like us with large chests can't wait to take off the bra we don't wear them to bed. Actually better not to wear them keeps them perkier then always having a bra on. A mistress is the other woman.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Daddy sucks my nipples

People think girls don't like having sex with somebody from their own family but I really enjoy when my dad touches my body and sucks my tits ... it all started 6 years when I was 10 and my mom got married with Dave. From day one I call him dad because my real dad had never appeared. Dave always tickled me in a funny way and I had fun but one year later I also noticed that he started to rub my breasts as well ... at 11 my breasts were almost flat but at 12 I started developing fast, my breasts became large and I started with my period ... he usually told me that I was becoming a beautiful woman and he usually slam my butt when I was passing next to him ... it was a common thing ... little by little as my breasts continue growing I received more attention and he tickled me all the time rubbing my breast. I was 14 and I got really arosed when he did this un me . I must confess that I already saw pornography and I was really horny all the time ... Little by little I tried to reduce Dave by using tight tops at home and t shirts with no bra so he can notice my nipples ... One day last wear, as mom was working we were watching Tv and we started fighting for the remote control and with ended up ticking each other ... Suddenly he started to rub my breasts desperately and I didn't stop him ... I just moaned with pleasure ... I was getting fucking wet and I didn't want him to stop ... he was so horny too and he lift my t shirt so my huge breasts appeared ... He started to suck my nipples in a wild way that make me feel a deep pleasure ...I already had had sex with a classmate I have been dating for some moths but it was boring sometimes ... but I really enjoy my daddy sucking my breasts ... from that moment on he did it every day when mom went to work ... It has been 6 months and he usually asks me to masturbate him when he sucks my nipples and he usually masturbates me or licks my pussy... I really love having strong orgasms, but now he is insisting on having sex with me ... I'm not sure because he is my stepdad, and I'm a bit confused about all this although I enjoy playing this game with him ... Dave is really horny and he usually makes me watch porn movies with him and I can't help becoming arosed and wet and at that time he insists on having sex ... I know all this is wrong but I'm almost 17 and its my decision after all

mezmerizedmezmerizedover 5 years ago
Something mom said...

when not in the term is not being used in the sub/dom world, the Mistress IS the "other woman".

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
This is not how pregnancy works

Felt like story started in the middle...first pregnancy....she has a couple months to graduate then another couple months to due date...she isn't showing yet, she doesn't have all to huge tits yet and she would not be lactating yet.....why even have the mother in it...no reason for her to act that way....mistress is the other women....how could she not know they are in a no alimony state? Drop her, rewrite it with more dad and daughter but just before or after she has the baby so it makes sense

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Awwww

My dad started on my nipples when I was 17 , no mom but he and I sleep in the same bed he would sickle me every night and some times durning the night And in the mornings on weekends sometimes if we were just sitting around watching TV. Well about 3 months later, I started noticing milk fully lactating completely. It feels great, I want him to fuck me but don’t know how to tell him..

redfoxx15redfoxx15about 3 years ago
You lucky girl!

to Anonymous of 7/20/20: I don't think there's any doubt that your Dad wants to fuck you, but you will probably have to take the initiative. Most loving dads are worried about pushing their daughters further than they want to go. Imagine how much he'll love sucking your nipples once you are carrying his baby! Good luck

ijkdenemijkdenemalmost 3 years ago

it was awesome but i did notice a small error. i put it in brackets for you to see it. i think you meant (cockhead).

Dan pushed his {head cock} between her legs and let it slide against her pussy. "Too bad you don't feel anything else. I guess you don't want me in you."

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

planed vs. planned... just one example of hundreds, perhaps thousands in your writing. You have good ideas, but let's face it, you're basically illiterate.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

no wonder so many of these women in the comments are okay with this... they were literally raped by their family members

xina2591xina25912 months ago

yes, daddy! suck those titties ... drain her milk, pump your cream into her and make those titties non-stop udders for your mouth to milk ...

xina2591xina2591about 2 months ago

i just reread this story, i love daddy that suckle from their daughters and make those nipples elongate and hopefully the daughter allow other men to suckle her titties ... love it, love it, love it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous