All Comments on 'Succubus Summoning 204'

by manyeyedhydra

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Some build up?

Ok I was rather happy to see that there was a tiny bit more plot this time, I would personally like more but that's just me. Also the ending was a major cliffhanger which is always annoying, but if the wait is worth the tease then I'm willing to deal with it.

More plot please?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
MORE MORE

can't wait for more. will his suckubi save him

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

I get the feeling Nurse Honey is going to come into play next

ResidentWeavilResidentWeavilabout 11 years ago
Greaat to see some more development

I have to agree with the anonymous commenter. I like your writing but I love it when you build from story to story. The first couple chapters the 2xx series lacked that. I think it was good to set up the situation for Phil but I am glad you are now developing the story into a story rather than a series of vignettes.

L'mactia is an interesting creature. I do wonder that the much more knowledgeable and clever Succubi did not make sure their 'master' was better protected. Surely they would know something like this would happen after they killed his classmate.

jonmartin22jonmartin22about 11 years ago
great!

completely awesome as always! Who would know that spider f**ng could be so much fun!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Cool

I like that you ended this chapter slightly differently than usual. It's an unconventional way to sentence a man to death-by-succubus (err, quasi-succubus).

However, unlike most of your stories, I had difficulty visualizing what was happening this time, and that took away from some of the eroticism.

KotonaruKotonaruabout 11 years ago

This story gives me the urge to start an "Why must you torture us like this?"-rant...

...and that's a good thing.

Seriously, as much as I hate having to wait for the next part, the fact that I know there *will* be a next part more than makes up for it. I may think that the next story should have been out yesterday already so I can continue reading seamlessly, but that's just because I like your stories that much.

So... I can haz next story plz?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Summoning 204

I'm getting quite fond of this story for the story aspect as well as the sex scenes. It's becoming an interesting story in its own right

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Sweet another chapter

Man im seriously slipping on when you release chapters I gotta check more often. Any way it was an interesting update,4 new characters and one sent to kill Phil,Im pretty sure we know who sent the spider,but I,ll leave that for the next chapter.

Heres hoping Verde or one of the others find him before its too late unless mameka beytan finds him,then he,really screwed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Love it

I love this story so much I really enjoy the chapters , I can't wait to the next come , darn cliffhangers

WarfolomeiWarfolomeiabout 11 years ago
Oh for cry out loud...

Now I have to wait another year to find out what happened... thank you very freaking much !

drmrbludrmrblualmost 11 years ago
Just a quick little bite

Please do not leave us in the lurch for too long. It was my hope you would continue this story, but he is the hero, right? Heros don't die, they just get assigned new jobs and tasks. If not, who is going to take his place? New characters are nice, especially with there different talents. It would be nice to let this character continue and learn from the experiences. I know, it supposed to be the other guy that gets trapped and terminated, not the favored one... after all this is erotic horror, right? but with a hopefully happier ending... or continuing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Every month?

Are you making a chapter every month? =D

Pwease

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
GREAT GREAT STORY

I'm ready for the next chapter , I love reading these

eugene2keugene2kalmost 11 years ago

Nice to see you continuing the story!

SorenMageofMarethSorenMageofMarethalmost 10 years ago
Where's the Fire?

That is the question. It seems that Phil is regressing in his character development and more importantly his memory.

Way back when Cerula took pity on him and started training with him and studying magic and it seemed like something that continued on in the time between scenes.

On thing that stuf out was him reading a fire spell and conjuring it without incantations or gestures. That seemed like something that would be a useful skill when being assasinated by a spider bitch.

I kept expecting him to focus and gut the harlot like he dismissed those fire elementals way back when.

And earlier he made a more proactive use of magic to silence Verde.

I saw how he attempted to resist but wasn't really convinced that he had no options or that he should believe he had no options not after all he's been through.

That rather destroyed immersion with how he seems to progress so slowly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Amazing Story! Did you post an update to this story? Because at the bottom you say it will be continued. I am really anxious to see more. :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous