All Comments on 'Maureen (Aunt Mary and Uncle John)'

by MaryR

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
GrampervGrampervabout 11 years ago
Bravo

Well done MaryR, another dirtiness to make me all stiff. I look forward to the next instalment.

Bambi_DoeBambi_Doeabout 11 years ago

I usually don't enjoy stories where the person is humiliated but I really enjoyed this one

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Naughty Aunt Mary sets down the rules and panties.

Maureen leaves the safety of family to sow some wild oats and the growth of these oats go beyond what she can handle. Forced to return to the only family she has known Maureen must pay the piper and accept she is going to be used.

Clever plot, and Naughty Mary is only too happy to show Maureen's assets to uncle John. He may be the first, but he won't be the last.

JonnyfliesJonnyfliesabout 11 years ago
A good start

This has all the makings of the beginning of a really naughty story. In her position of needing the help of Uncle and Aunty, she is to be drawn into a swinging group where most of the people she looks up to are to be seen in a different light,

To also discover that her parents were active members of the group will help her to accept her to join in.

The options you have made available to be followed, in this 1st chapter makes me look forward to it's continuation.

You obviously have a very naughty and inventive mind. Well Done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Really hot

I love stories of incest and spanking. I can hardly wait to see her taken to a party. Plus she needs to be spanked some more and maybe caned if she's naughty.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
love the story

i love the story and cannot wait for more

shoeslayershoeslayeralmost 11 years ago
Think I'll move to the U.K.

Well, it seems the family parties over

here in the states can't touch a party

in the U.K. !

I will have to read this a few times to

get the full effect of what goes on with

Aunt Mary and Uncle John.

I bet Maureen learns alot from this exp.

going from doing very well to being a

lodger and expected to do all sorts of

things.

What a way for a young woman to find

the skelotons in the family closet.

GREAT job Mary

W_MA_DWMW_MA_DWMover 10 years ago
A fine beginning of a story

Having Maureen putting on her old school clothes is when my imagination started to look into the future. Then the mention of parties with their "special friends" sent my thoughts to new and exciting places.

There are plenty of opportunities for so much to happen to Maureen at the parties in the coming additions. Yes!

deadeye_76deadeye_76over 10 years ago
Wonderful

Love the directions in which this story can go. There are many opportunities for them to take advantage of the pretty, chubby, little Maureen. I can't wait to see where it goes.

mw0212mw0212over 10 years ago
Outstanding

Great story, absolutely loved it!

42154215about 9 years ago
Chubby bottom

Love the incest angle Mary but I thought Uncle might have cum over Maureen's bum , a great erotic read , thank u .

beachbum1958beachbum1958about 9 years ago
I love Mary's writing

All her works, and this one in particular, have that air of a bygone age, one of manners and strait-laced respectability, yet with passions and perversions simmering underneath, and she writes about such inspired smut with a genteel, yet arousing delivery that puts all the turgid, heated, sweaty epics on this site to shame. This is what erotica should be, the flip-side of the graphic stories that those others of us (and that includes me as well) turn out. There is a place for those fine stories, some very good stories indeed, and it is here, but there's also room for the echoes of a lost era that Mary captures so well. Definitely 5 stars.

WobieTideWobieTideabout 9 years ago
Warming.

Warming to your style Mary. So many of your stories don't even have fucking in them yet are so arousing. A great read, looking forward to catching up with the rest.

xx

RegretsRegretsabout 7 years ago
Return visits-I always fear disappointment...but MaryR consistently...

I like her stories best in a happy home setting. Maureen has stepped outside the pale too far for my liking. Still MaryR has taken all on board and Maureen seems to be on the straight and narrow once again.I do wish that school knickers were called that,never panties. I did like Auntie Mary's confident searching and the relationship between the happy couple.

I would like it if Maureen finds work suitable for her education and works hard on all fronts to be a credit to John and Mary.

verycuriousboyverycuriousboyabout 3 years ago
Next installment

I was curious if you were going to do part two. I loved this story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous