All Comments on 'Falling for Matthew Ch. 03'

by icyblue

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
Bambi_DoeBambi_Doeabout 11 years ago

I've been waiting for a new chapter for ages. Poor kid so worried about Jane's feelings. Whether she's cheating or not it'll be better just to dump her. You can't be the bad guy for doing the right thing. Better to get it out the way than string her along. But its seems kinda crazy she supposedly just lost her virginity to him now she's fucking someone else, her step-bro at that.

sebastiandosebastiandoabout 11 years ago
Love it

And can't wait for more! Very fond of this couple.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Oh, the aingst! Please don't make the boys wait. We need the next chapter soon.

hk47enclavehk47enclaveabout 11 years ago

Getting really into this story.

Keep up the great job!!

:)

70sblkbutterfly70sblkbutterflyabout 11 years ago
Love it!

Great! Getting very heated; more please and soon! :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

I was hoping this would be a bit longer after the wait, but I'm glad there was an update at least. Hope you can get the next one out soon since this one was a tease. I hope that Jason starts being a little less self-involved. He seems to be unable to concentrate on Matthew for more than a sentence or two. He clearly knows that he hasn't been very present in the relationship in a while. He admits it when he takes notice of Matt's appearance. I am kinda worried that Matthew might have something more than an inability to sleep going on. I would like to see proof of this close friendship they say they have. It might be b/c of the distance that has been there lately or the slightly narcicistic nature of Jason, but I don't feel convinced that they are as close as they claim. They won't open up to each other. They seem to have alot of awkward silences. They are both holding back on what they say and how they act around each other. While I know this feeling of unrequited love they both have is part of it, I just want to see more of a foundation for the claim of their being best friends for so long. I think you could add in little things, like one knowing how another will want their coffee or what movie the other would like...little things that show they know each other 'like they know themselves'. B/c I think that connection will be super important as the story progresses and they must put that friendship on the line. I think you've shown Matt to be more loving and maybe need to work most on Jason. Keep writing!

cannd

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

More. I need more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Love this story can relate so much to it

Please keep writing this story! Like I said earlier, I can totally relate, but it seems like Matt and Jake are going to work out better. I find the plot and everything completely amazing! Totally awesome! I'm hooked!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
More! More please!

You can tell that Jake loves Matthew, and Matt seems to be a little more aware that he loves Jake. I still see them getting together, maybe when they go to their weekend at the cabin. I can visualize Matthew standing naked in front of Jake for the first time, and Jake taking in the naked Matthew -- a beautifully dark-haired chest, a magnificent cock and pubes, a loving smile now that he has Jake, and Jake responding accordingly. (I can imagine, can't I?)

Jake has told Matthew that he has fallen for another guy; and Matthew has suggested that there is someone else for him as well. I think they're talking about having fallen for each other.

Looking forward to the fourth chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
AHHHH this is so good moremoremoremore!!!,

I love your writing and you're doing amazingly and ill die if I can't see more

nuckin1futsnixnuckin1futsnixabout 11 years ago
I loved it

from start to the last piece i read i loved it the pace is just right some writers just get the characters and after some intense ogling and often agonizing over the obvious unrequited love its hard humping by the second page i appreciate the buildup now please lol...get on with it loved it so far dont keep us waiting.love nix

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
mi

don't make anything seirously wrong with Matt. just make it like he was pining for awhile and tha why he don't look so good

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
yay

i love the sleeping in each other's arms, tres cute.

Haphaestion2004Haphaestion2004almost 9 years ago
Oh man !

I'm with poor Jake every step of the way ...

Could it be that Matt has also fallen for Jake (even though he hasn't said it ...) ? We don't know what's in his mind ! He has been rather down in the mouth ....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous