All Comments on 'A New Baby Sitter'

by Ashson

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
PallasAthena123PallasAthena123about 11 years ago
To happybrother

It absolutely is rape. That's why it's in the noncon section.

She consented to sex with billy. Not with the man of the house, and not with his wife present.

black_maestrablack_maestraabout 11 years ago
I wonder...

I once had a guy talk dirty to me (I enjoy sex talk... when sexually attracted to the guy) I was far form attracted and he just couldn't get it through his head, until I asked how he would feel if some guy said those things to his mom, grand mom, or even his daughter. Well suffice today, he promptly dropped our conversation and that was that. It is all about a person's perception. consent with someone you know and that you have invited for a sex act is consenual sex, if any other person disguises (the husband) them self, knowingly that they are not the intended for a sex act... knowing the person would not offer it to them... then it's non-consent, duh! But then I thought the story was okay. ust to be clear, I agree it was rape.

ErotonautErotonautabout 11 years ago

Yes, it's rape. But it's also a fantasy.

angelx602angelx602about 11 years ago

Another amazing story.

littleMaryannelittleMaryanneover 10 years ago
not rape? Happybrother

Happybrother, what if a wife was expecting her husband to have sex with her but burglar did it instead? what if a woman's boyfriend tied her up and then let his best friend do it to her instead?

when we consent to sex, we consent to do it with one particular person, or maybe even more than one. the consent is limited to that person(s). it's not consent to simply have sex.

and my friend, what if you consented to have sex with a woman and her happy brother or father had sex with you instead?

frankly, you seem either very dumb or very immature. or both.

littleMaryannelittleMaryanneover 10 years ago
a woman can withdraw consent during sex too

a woman can say no after she starts having sex, can withdraw consent, and if the man doesn't stop, it's legally rape.

imagine, for example, if a man insulted a woman while they were having sex, or if it hurt, or if she simply wasn't enjoying it. she could say stop, and legally, the man is supposed to stop.

the flip side of that is that a woman who is being raped can change her mind and grant consent, and it stops being rape.

a woman might enjoy it so much that changed her mind, or she might feel sorry for the man, for example.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Questionable bad behavior

I hear some institutes of higher learning require a signed contract between adults to demonstrate they consented to have sexual intercourse with each other! Imagine that, drawing up a contract that basically needs to state WHEN, WHERE and HOW OFTEN a sexual liaison is planned to (or) will occur. Only in America, I bet.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
For fuck's sake!!

Just enjoy the story for what it is...A deliciously kinky grope/ reluctance fetish themed story. There are plenty of kinks out there...PLENTY. If this isn't your cup of deviance then don't fucking read it. Ashson, this was wicked and hot. I love that groping theme, expecially in the setting of a train ride. There's something about experiencing that feeling...being at war with liking...and fighting against something that should feel wrong..but feels terribly good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Fuck Billy too

Of course it was rape. So what. It's in the non consent section. I enjoyed it. If anything it could have done with more detail. Maybe he could have ass fucked her as well while she was bent over the chair. And maybe Billy could have hung about after the wife went to bed and tey both could have fucked her. And just for luck, he could have fucked Billy too. Love a good fuck the babysitter story.

badmolly18fbadmolly18fover 9 years ago

I would babysit for this guy anytime. For real.

HotKiwiMaleHotKiwiMaleabout 9 years ago
badmolly

You can come and baby sit for me any time you want to get fucked.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
oh that babysitter

If she asks for permission,the wife should play with the babysitter too!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Huge turn on.

I’m jealous of Karen and she isn’t even real. Your nice story reminds my why I used to let my boyfriends talk me into letting them in and screwing me once the kids were asleep. After a few close calls, I used to keep all my clothes in the bathroom and make my boyfriend keep his by the back door. I used to fantasize about getting caught just like Karen but I feared having them have the opposite reaction and calling my parents too much to let myself to get caught for real.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
next chapter?

the only thing wrong with this story is it's too short

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
SIGH....

You just had to bring the paddle into it! Geez, brother, get INSPIRED! Maybe Simone wanted a piece of that action! OR... do Bi women turn you off???

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
The Morality Readers Are Out In Force

For those of you hopelessly out of the loop, literotica, in their continuing attempt to be "socially relevant," don't have a RAPE Section per se. They call it NonConsent/Reluctance. Make no mistake, however, rape stories abound in this section, Mind Control, and really, in ALL their sections. If you DON'T want to read "Rape Fantasies," stay out of this area, and check to see what the tags are for the stories. They're clearly marked for the benefit of the readers. It makes me wonder what some of you are are doing at the literotica site at all!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Could Be Better

Like all the babysitter stories you do, this is good. It could be better, though. I'd like to see the wives be more aggressive. Forcing a "straight" young girl to become sexually excited by an older woman would be terribly HOT. It works me up just thinking about it! How about if in your next story, it's the wife who makes the sitter experience her first orgasm of the night, before the husband even has sex with her! I could imagine the sitter's conflicting emotions, knowing she isn't gay, but being overwhelmed by what the wife is doing to her, the older woman manipulating her clitty with her fingers and tongue. Sending the sitter home so ashamed, that she'd never dream of informing the authorities of her rape at the hands of her tormentors. PLEASE... Make It So!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Enjoyable fun story.

Non consent/reluctance are my favorite genre, I just don't understand why so many of them are violent and cruel, filled with blood and beatings etc They don't have to be. You can have coercion, and whining and shame, etc., without all the blatant meaness. This fantasy was fun and humorous and enjoyable.

AantonAantonalmost 7 years ago
PDG

Another 'goodie', and I suppose that the paddle episode might be a source of enlivenment between 'you' and your wife?

Or maybe the B'sitter may wish for 'revenge'?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Are you kidding me

This was amazing!!!

zl00pedragl0verzl00pedragl0verabout 6 years ago
AMAZING !

Hilarious ending !

KristaMoraneKristaMoraneover 4 years ago
Rape? Are you kidding me?

She never said "no"! You must say "no" and she did invite him.

Another blockbuster Ashson, sexy and very very funny. I mostly laugh through your stories as they are just so sarcastically funny, but also dripping sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Hot

HOTT

WhiteStockingsWhiteStockingsover 3 years ago
A surprising twist

Very well done.

A nice innocent development and a juicy climax.

RondeevuRondeevualmost 3 years ago

Glad that I found this story. Amazing and very hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very good.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous