All Comments on 'Sonia Confesses About Her Cousin'

by twistedfantasies

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Bleh

Enough of the Me and Sonia shit. Just create dialog like most people do. You know... he said, she said.

Fail. Not even voting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
only one answer

Have a happy life with your cousin. Don't bother coming back. Bye.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Excellent,too good

This is really good stuff.Please dont bother reading nasty comments here.Every stupid psycho gets jealous of good writers here,you have a wonderful flair of writing and superb build up.Please describe the girls attributes,attire in little more detail,like what she is wearing in the marriage party,her assets etc...superb.please carry on more escapedes of the girl !!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Indian Irony

Always enjoy reading your stories and about Indian incest in general. I live in a college town and Indians here are so conservative, so quiet it's very difficult to imagine their having these types of affairs. But much appreciate the 'exposes'.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Lovely ... Plz Carry on the confession

Its a very lovely story and a good confessional narration of a typical slut caught between her physical attraction and love!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Not believable

Seemed like it was written by a high school kid that does not have many true life experiences to draw from yet, but hey, everyone has to start somewhere. Sorry but it just didn't seem real or plausible. Good luck on your next story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
crazy

that was such a nasty thing to do.. the bitch.. lol... "i'll call you back, he want's to do it again"... fucking hilarious..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous