All Comments on 'You Don't Cheat the Hangman'

by subwryter

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 11 years ago
Nice

Pretty easy to figure out. Nice flash tale.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Wow.

Writing is pretty weak, but it looks like the reason for that is because you tried to get creative and make sure that people didn't figure out the twist ending before you wanted them to. That's something to work on - have someone take it from a reader's perspective, because the story is extremely confusing with the attempt to be tricky on the writing. Having a story that doesn't make sense until the last paragraph is not a good thing.

That said, congratulations on making a completely unlovable pair that deserves to be beaten near to death and hung from the nearest tree.

ythebadgerythebadgerabout 11 years ago
It was a good attempt

but it needed far more than you were able, or willing, to give us.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 11 years ago
Nice try

I think the history of 'anonymous executioners' was managed differently than SubWryter portrays in this tale. A regular citizen of the community had a hood that he (usually 'he') donned somewhere between his house or work and the execution site! He would then unmask in private before returning to house or employment!

Few communities have enough crime to support a full-time executioner! Also, disgruntled family of the rudely deceased could easily wreak vengeance on an executioner known to live in disguise in a particular house.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A nice little ditty!

Interesting story! Liked it!

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Sorry

That just didn't make it to my favorites list.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

echhhhLP

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersubwryter@subwryter
169 Followers
I'm back! I have had quite a journey. This little submissive has gone full switch and it is influencing some new work. I'm so excited to share. I am always open to friends. Any primals out there I'm growling with you!

story TAGS