All Comments on 'First Time with Mom'

by Roblover

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
this looks very promising

The hero has already introduced his big prick to his sister's cute slit so many times that her little snatch is probably brother-sperm-logged. Now it looks like it's the turn of his mother's sweet coochie. And the boy's got enough creamy semen in his young balls to take care of the both of the family cunts. This has the makings of an excellent story.

LAROCLAROCabout 11 years ago
It was not very long !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But sounds like it could be a good one. Please don't stop, keep this story going. And more about your sister also. It sounds like your a very lucky guy, want to trade places ?. Ha !! Ha !!........................LAROC

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Incomplete?

It doesn't look like a "to be continued" so much as maybe a glitch. Did it not publish everything? I really liked what was there, but it isn't all there.

mafia_patriarchmafia_patriarchabout 11 years ago
What?

Unless I've gone blind, there's no "first time" here. As for "publisher" type comments, I'd like to issue a blanket comment. I don't think proper spelling is too much to ask. It may be just me. But misspellings tend to break the illusion. I've noticed most of these tend to be homonym errors. Like "peak" being used for "peek ". Mind, I'm not slamming the story for this, just as an example.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 11 years ago
Did I miss a page or two?

Not enough to comment on, but perhaps could be a good story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Bleh

15 paragraphs and you consider that worth posting?

rjm2rjm2about 11 years ago
Ummmm...... where is the story?

It is a good start, but then nothing. I hope there is more to come, or I may have to act like a publisher, and critique the writing. Hope you are just getting warmed up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
agree with mafia_patriarch

Incomplete story for what could have been a good story line and poor grammar and spelling ruined the story for me. If you can't take the effort to write with good grammar and spelling please just quit submitting to this site. The pure wankers don't care much about grammar and spelling but there probably wasn't enough here for them to get excited and wank.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
needs more

revise /add more to the story.It could have been more than wam bam thank you maam so to speak.I didn't really look at the grammar but you should always read/edit before you post.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftabout 11 years ago
Please say there is more to it than that

I'll be waiting anxiously for more to this.

kennyboy82kennyboy82about 11 years ago

I blinked and almost missed this!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
blink

Like Kennyboy, I started getting into it and pow its over. I hope you have alot more to tell. That was way to short.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
quit writing

quit while ur ahead

welderwonderwelderwonderalmost 11 years ago
OK and ........??

Waiting, quite short should expand your story. Too abrupt ending

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
No Story Here At All

Terrible. Your Sis Story was better and this one was nothing.

PS Mother's are just as good from 65 to 80. Lots of nice older women out there.

Just keep reading the stories but quit writing.

hot-male775hot-male775almost 10 years ago
I wonder...

After the excellent start with your previous story, I wonder why you didn't finish this story till its proper intended conclusion. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Mothers exercise boy

I was breast fed as a baby, Long after my Mother ran out of milk, she kept having me suckle her breasts, which were large, she said it was good exercise and kept her boobs firm. So I just continued to suck, in the evenings while watching T.V I would put my head on her lap. She would put a small thin pillow under my head. This lifted my face up close to her boobs. She always removed her bra and put on a light house coat. It usually fell open , when she wanted some attention. I was always ready for her . Being in her early forties, she was still solid and had great nipples. I would feel her up and started nibbling on her nips until they stuck out, she would start moaning and squirm around on the couch. This one night , I felt like I needed more, rolling over on my side and continued to suck, I reach down to her pussy area, putting my hand between her legs, I began rubbing and used one finger to probe her crotch . she kept her legs tight and closed together, but, never telling me to stop.The more I rubbed the looser she became. I inserted a finger , she was very wet and hot to the touch. She opened wide and i put in two fingers and began pumping in and out. Her moans became louder and movements increased. All this time I was still sucking and biting her nipples. She put hand down my shorts and found my now very stiff c**k. Oh honey, you are so big, much larger than Daddy. So stroked me and pinched my head, taking my precum between her fingers. Pulling her hand up , she licked the hot juice off her finger tips. She said lets go to the bedroom. I followed her, she drop her robe and helped me out my shorts. Her face was right at my penis, she opened her mouth and took me inside. She pulled away and got into bed, opening her legs she invited me in. I mounted her and started f**k her hard , I said I was ready to come, she said it was okay to shoot into her pussy. this I did and gave her large load. to this day , we still watch T.V together.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
That's it?

Kind of left you hanging. Was expecting a second page. Is more coming?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
More?

Left me hanging! I want more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
THATS IT?

YOU FORGOT THE BEST PART, THE "CLIMAX"! IT HAD GREAT POSSIBILITIES THOUGH IF YOU HAD FINISHED IT. ........(SIGH)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Gived Me A Break

Your story is no better than having a woman stroke you to a near climax and then she stops abruptly and then walks away.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Minu suur unistus

Väga hea jutt on siin.Ka minul on plaanis olla oma emaga voodis.Ma olen juba päris lähedal sellel asjal,ning ma olen ema palju aega moosinud,kuid ta ei julge,äkki tuleb see ilmsiks,aga ma seda enam pooleli ei jäta.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
☆☆☆☆ [(4) 3.9/5.0 = 78%] Like it very much.

You can write.

The story is erotic. The eroticism is understated, though.

From artistic standpoint this story is well rounded; it also can trigger a reader's erotic fantasy world. However this definitely begs for more chapters: his mom already knows he jacks off imagining he's fucking her.

I am looking forward to reading Ch. 2 in the near future.

swfb70swfb70almost 7 years ago
come back and

finish your story

ROCKY70ROCKY70over 6 years ago
THE END!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TO BAD, COULD HAVE WORKED.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Lõpuks unistus täitus

Nüüd on möödunud rohkem kui pool aastat kui ma kirjutasin,et tahan oma emaga vahekorda astuda,aga ema kartis.Lõpuks ta alistus mulle.Esimest korda ta värises üleni kui ma teda katsusin alt poolt.Ta hoidis oma jalgu pingsalt koos ja kui ma teda suudlesin pikalt,ajas ta juba julgemalt jalad lahku.Höörusin ta rindu nii kaua kui ta oigama hakkas,siis limpsisin ta naba ümbrust,mis ta täitsa pöördesse ajas ja suru,miss minu pea oma püstitõstetud jalgevahele.Surusin keele kohe emale putsi,mis viis ema kiirguma.Oleme emaga ikka vahetevahel koos voodis,emal on kohe teine elu sees,sest on olnud 6,5.aastat ilma seksita.

BobDelBobDelabout 1 year ago

It developed, then got very interesting, then just stopped! Don’t understand. It’s like submitting chapter one and then never finishing a book?????

OseekerOseeker11 months ago

Pretty short & needs part two to see how accomodating mom is.

RobLover2RobLover2about 2 months ago

HEY? Why was this story edited??? It had three total encounters with mom!! Literotica definitely edited it. Why I have no Idea. Everything was of age and legit. This is my story. I got locked out of my account shortly after I posted it 11 years ago. Reopened Roblover2 shortly after. Never noticed an edit. Military life took over and now retired looking over old computers befor junking them and I find my secret password stash. I sign in and see my story was totally edited... again... WHY?? I actually have the copy of my stories still saved in this old PC. Can I post it again or will I get bumped again???.

Not cool Literotica!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous