All Comments on 'Pig Bitch'

by SleazyGonzalez

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Ashesh9Ashesh9about 11 years ago
Do you hate Women , all women or this particular one ?!!

or is this a form of sadistic love / lust / fetish or perversion that both of you share ?!! There are ladies here on this website who might feel offended by these lyrics ; i'm puttin' this mildly .

HarryHillHarryHillabout 11 years ago
too many thoughts

to even get started here: An interesting first submission.

erectus123erectus123about 11 years ago
well done in capturing the penetrator's thoughts-5

and those traits so common (i.e. the leg's wrapping round) in the girl(or guy) who is so in love with the other party that anything goes. There is a sadness and disgust in the attitude of the penetrator that Ashesh focused on, but content cannot always please and if one would change the sex and make the male a female and the female a male nothing would change the sadness you describe when two parties have sex and only one is making love. Likewise, the same elements you describe are to be found in the sadistic/submissive poems that are published here as well. One does not have to be a sadist or a misogynist to comprehend or appreciate a view into the mental working of that populous minority or into the artist as well if he is mirroring his own view. I might add that as one matures, the beauty of one's partner shines from the inside and the not so beautiful appear in one's eyes as magnificent, when you love them, I know it sound corny and untrue but it does occur often....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
...

I'm a girl, and I loved this. Being degraded like that really turns me on, and reading this made my pussy so wet.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

I mostly agree with what 123 Standing Cocks says. But to elaborate on his reversed sexes thing - it's nice to see one's slut shiver and crawl every now and again - he needs to reminded, lest he forgets and really pisses the subject of his adorarion off.

Evebroughtanaxthistime

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSleazyGonzalez@SleazyGonzalez
71 Followers
I am Sleazy Gonzalez. These are my stories. I hope you enjoy them. My website is https://skgonzalez.tumblr.com/